Israeli Apartheid

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Fraudulent Claim
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(BLUF)

The claim that there is Apartheid in Israel (or practice by Israel) "is" a criminal deception, orchestrated mislead the public that has not connected the dots.

Shocking insight into Israel's Apartheid | Roadmap to Apartheid

(COMMENT)

The Security Barriers that separates "sovereign" Israeli territory from the land between the actual border of Israel and the Jordan River.

On 11 APR 1950, Jordan Annexed the territory is claimed after the Armistice Agreements were settled. The Jordanians call this the "Unification of the Two Banks.
" See Link for further details.

On 31 July 1988 King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied (by Israel) West Bank. The Jordanians call this the "
Disengagement from the West Bank."

Israel did not (for the most part) establish sovereignty.

(WHAT DOES THIS MEAN)

It was not until the establishment of Area "A" - that the Arab Palestinians can say that they had sovereignty over something..

1689667735356.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Amnesty Intl Finally Joins World in Condemning Apartheid, Israel Freaks Out, w/ Ali Abunimah​

To try and call Israel Apartheid is very UN-educated at the very least.

You're right.

Ethical and educated Jews and non Jews who have actually spent time in the Middle East know that Israel's right wing Zionists are committing genocide:

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2) “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

You're right.

Ethical and educated Jews and non Jews who have actually spent time in the Middle East know that Israel's right wing Zionists are committing genocide:

(1). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(2) “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

Mehdi Hasan on Genocide in Gaza, the Silencing of Palestinian Voices in U.S. Media & Trump's Fascism​

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

Apparently apologists for Netanyahu's genocide have given up attempting to justify the systematic extermination of Gaza's native residents.

I suppose that when one is incapable of composing an honest, rational and coherent justification for the deliberate mass murder of innocent people you've been brainwashed into hating, mindless cheerleading will have to do.

Please explain how true Jewish scholars of genocide are wrong and you are right:

EXERPT " I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED(*)

Thanks,

(*). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

Apparently apologists for Netanyahu's genocide have given up attempting to justify the systematic extermination of Gaza's native residents.

I suppose that when one is incapable of composing an honest, rational and coherent justification for the deliberate mass murder of innocent people you've been brainwashed into hating, mindless cheerleading will have to do.

Please explain how true Jewish scholars of genocide are wrong and you are right:

EXERPT " I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED(*)

Thanks,

(*). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

Just wondering, what leads you to conclude that Raz Segal is a "true Jewish scholar"?

Is this writer a true Jewish scholar?

Just wondering, what leads you to conclude that Raz Segal is a "true Jewish scholar"?

Is this writer a true Jewish scholar?

What is frustrating to me about discussing Israel - Palestine is the refusal of those who hold different views to answer simple questions.

To be perfectly honest, I only know of Segal's credentials as a respected author, historian and University professor who happens to be Jewish and less likely to hold anti Jewish sentiment.
You may not respect him due to his opinions but you cannot deny his facts.

I've followed Middle Eastern history and events for 60 years and have never seen this level of global opposition to such a corrupt and murderous Israeli government.

For example, I have never thought that blatantly pro Israel CNN would ever publish anything negative about Israel and was shocked to read the following article:

" Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation"

EXCERPTS "Health workers say they cannot offer life-saving treatment to malnourished Gazans because Israel’s bombardment and siege has crushed the medical system.

UN experts accused Israel of “intentionally starving” Palestinians in Gaza.

The babies of thousands of women “who are due to give birth in the next month in the Gaza Strip are at risk of dying,” the UNICEF State of Palestine Humanitarian Situation report said on Tuesday. At least 5,500 pregnant women “do not have access to prenatal or postnatal check-ups because of bombings and need to flee for safety,” the report said."CONTINUED

You're welcome to do your own research but Oxfam was established in England in 1942 and has no known anti Israel bias yet they report the predictable consequences of of Yoav Gallant's "complete siege on Gaza..." (1)

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” Yoav Gallant

So, in addition to bombing, shooting, burning and crushing well over 35,000 civilians, Gallant supplements this deliberate extermination by ensuring that even more will die of infection, starvation, disease, and exposure.

Finally, I feel like I've provided a far more substantive argument confirming that the agenda of the Netanyahu regime is clearly genocidal than I have read from Netanyahu's apologists.

So, to rephrase my earlier request, please explain how Raz Segal and a rapidly growing number of people who condemn Netanyahu's genocide are wrong.

Thanks,

(1). "Daily death rate in Gaza higher than any other major 21st Century conflict - Oxfam"

"Israeli military killing 250 Palestinians per day with many more lives at risk from hunger, disease and cold"

EXCERPTS "Israel’s military is killing Palestinians at an average rate of 250 people a day which exceeds the daily death toll of any other major conflict of recent years, Oxfam said today, as the escalation of hostilities nears its 100th day.

Israel’s total blockade of the Gaza Strip is restricting life-saving aid, including food, medical supplies, and water and sanitation facilities.

“On top of the already horrific death toll, many more people could die from hunger, preventable diseases, diarrhoea, and cold. The situation is particularly worrying for children, pregnant women and those with existing medical conditions."
CONTINUED

What is frustrating to me about discussing Israel - Palestine is the refusal of those who hold different views to answer simple questions.

To be perfectly honest, I only know of Segal's credentials as a respected author, historian and University professor who happens to be Jewish and less likely to hold anti Jewish sentiment.
You may not respect him due to his opinions but you cannot deny his facts.

I've followed Middle Eastern history and events for 60 years and have never seen this level of global opposition to such a corrupt and murderous Israeli government.

For example, I have never thought that blatantly pro Israel CNN would ever publish anything negative about Israel and was shocked to read the following article:

" Newborns die of hunger and mothers struggle to feed their children as Israel’s siege condemns Gazans to starvation"

EXCERPTS "Health workers say they cannot offer life-saving treatment to malnourished Gazans because Israel’s bombardment and siege has crushed the medical system.

UN experts accused Israel of “intentionally starving” Palestinians in Gaza.

The babies of thousands of women “who are due to give birth in the next month in the Gaza Strip are at risk of dying,” the UNICEF State of Palestine Humanitarian Situation report said on Tuesday. At least 5,500 pregnant women “do not have access to prenatal or postnatal check-ups because of bombings and need to flee for safety,” the report said."CONTINUED

You're welcome to do your own research but Oxfam was established in England in 1942 and has no known anti Israel bias yet they report the predictable consequences of of Yoav Gallant's "complete siege on Gaza..." (1)

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” Yoav Gallant

So, in addition to bombing, shooting, burning and crushing well over 35,000 civilians, Gallant supplements this deliberate extermination by ensuring that even more will die of infection, starvation, disease, and exposure.

Finally, I feel like I've provided a far more substantive argument confirming that the agenda of the Netanyahu regime is clearly genocidal than I have read from Netanyahu's apologists.

So, to rephrase my earlier request, please explain how Raz Segal and a rapidly growing number of people who condemn Netanyahu's genocide are wrong.

Thanks,

(1). "Daily death rate in Gaza higher than any other major 21st Century conflict - Oxfam"

"Israeli military killing 250 Palestinians per day with many more lives at risk from hunger, disease and cold"

EXCERPTS "Israel’s military is killing Palestinians at an average rate of 250 people a day which exceeds the daily death toll of any other major conflict of recent years, Oxfam said today, as the escalation of hostilities nears its 100th day.

Israel’s total blockade of the Gaza Strip is restricting life-saving aid, including food, medical supplies, and water and sanitation facilities.

“On top of the already horrific death toll, many more people could die from hunger, preventable diseases, diarrhoea, and cold. The situation is particularly worrying for children, pregnant women and those with existing medical conditions."
CONTINUED
So if you back off of your characterization you are effectively asking for someone to show you how Segal's opinion is opposed. Did you read the letter which responded to the article? It does just that.

So if you back off of your characterization you are effectively asking for someone to show you how Segal's opinion is opposed. Did you read the letter which responded to the article? It does just that.

Genocidal Zionist shills are as plentiful as they are dishonest.

Why cant you answer my question in your own words?

That question was:

" please explain how Raz Segal and a rapidly growing number of people who condemn Netanyahu's genocide are wrong."

Suicidal Dove Israeli Jews won’t oust Bibi while HAMAS is on the Ropes

Are you really so naive about Middle East realities to think that resistance to Zionist genocide and land theft will ever be eliminated?

Your beloved "Bibi" and America's infestation of traitorous "Israel Firsters" are doing their best to draw even more young American G.I.s into dying in a Zionist driven War on Islam.

Are you eager to go fight for a "Greater Israel"?

Forum List

Back