Israeli Apartheid

First of all, ASSHOLE; the concert was in Germany Even if it wasn’t a Law ( which it is) you HONESTLY don’t understand why he couldn’t wear it? Can you imagine anyone in this Country having a Concert with a NOOSE displayed? That ISN’T against the Law ; IGNORANCE MORON

First of all, ASSHOLE; the concert was in Germany Even if it wasn’t a Law ( which it is) you HONESTLY don’t understand why he couldn’t wear it? Can you imagine anyone in this Country having a Concert with a NOOSE displayed? That ISN’T against the Law ; IGNORANCE MORON
He didn't want to wear it you moron, it's clear you didn't get the message from the wall, it's about isolation, overbearing authority and loss, for your information Waters lost his Dad fighting the Nazis in the War you ignorant clown.

Last edited:
He didn't want to wear it you moron, it's clear you didn't get the message from the wall, it's about isolation, overbearing authority and loss, for your information Waters lost his Dad fighting the Nazis in the War you ignorant clown.
Moron; He COULDN’T wear it

So what; You Moron . What his Dad did had NOTHING to do with Him The Nazi’s were not fought back for the purpose of Liberating the Concentration Camps

So what; You Moron . What his Dad did had NOTHING to do with Him The Nazi’s were not fought back for the purpose of Liberating the Concentration Camps
Well the camps were liberated many by the red army and my Dad went into Belsen, my point is why would Waters act as a Nazi when he lost his Dad fighting the Nazis? you are on the wrong track pal, admit it you hate waters because he calls out Israeli crimes.

Moron HE DIDN'T Want to, are you retarded or what?
Well the camps were liberated many by the red army and my Dad went into Belsen, my point is why would Waters act as a Nazi when he lost his Dad fighting the Nazis? you are on the wrong track pal, admit it you hate waters because he calls out Israeli crimes.
He didn’t fight the Nazi’s to liberate the Camps Maybe you can tell me why he refers to fuckin Jews, why he makes fun of Kosher Food; etc etc

I didn't say that, but many have more than one passport, point is a Jewish Bus driver from London has more right to live there than a Palestinian who was born there and family going back centuries, give it up pal, like the Nazi Aprrtheid state of South Africa Israel is a racist Apartheid State.
YAWN …. You’re Correct Arabs can’t use the same bathrooms as Israelis, have to be in segregated Hospitals, etc etc. Keep telling yourself that

YAWN …. You’re Correct Arabs can’t use the same bathrooms as Israelis, have to be in segregated Hospitals, etc etc. Keep telling yourself that
They can't move anywhere without going through checkpoints where they could end up getting shot, there are roads that are just for Israelis, there are crazed settlers armed to the teeth taking homes from Palestinians, keep digging.

“ Prove my point?” That there wasn’t a Palestinian State before 1967

” Prove” there wasn’t a Palestinian State before 1967? And Egypt and Jordan were not accused of @ occupation?” Lol
YAWN 🥱. Still no comment. 🇮🇱🇮🇱

Forum List

Back