Israel violates international law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you've finally shown your true colors of anti-Semitism. I will address all your points.
1) What "debate" has to be had about the Holocaust? Whether it actually happened? Perhaps you would like to debate that point with my dad, who lost his parents and 3 siblings in the Holocaust.
2) Pro-Palestine and pro-Israel literature should be displayed.
3) So prayer in public schools wasn't a Separation of Church and State issue? Only the Joos were responsible? OK, anti-Semite.
4) I don't know about Christmas trees in public school. I do know that Christmas Day is a national holiday in America while no Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, etc. feast is a national holiday. I know I see alot of Christmas trees in public places in Manhattan, and only a few Hanukkah menorahs.
You have been exposed, anti-Semite, and you aren't credible anymore.
Prayer in American schools was ended after Jewish families sued their school in the Supreme Court because they were offended by prayers in their school.

This was continued years later by more suits by Jews.

Engel v. Vitale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lee v. Weisman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't make the facts I just post them. There were two other important cases but these are the landmark cases.

So on one hand you have a breach of the first amendment that was ratified and corrected, which is not what you are claiming.
Then you have a breach of the Establishment clause, which again does not support what you claim.

WHY LIE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT AND BE BRANDED FOR LYING

and, on what grounds? Separation of church and state, right? America is a nation of all its citizens--christians, jews, muslims, sikhs, atheists, agnostics, wiccans, etc.

the usa is mostly a christian nation. They were forced to stop praying in school by supreme court cases mostly brought by jews, not wiccans or muslims or hindus.

stop lying

Aha. Anti-Semite.

Pointing out that the landmark Supreme Court cases that ended prayer in American public schools were brought forth by Jews is not anti-Semitism. Its just stating facts.

Meanwhile you fail to criticise people here who call for the non-Jews of the West Bank to be violently removed from their lands.

Hypocrite. Your accusations of bigotry are worthless.

Claiming that they brought the cases because it offended their religion is ANTI SEMITISM, when the real reason was a violation of the first amendment and the Establishment Clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back