Israel violates international law

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United Nations not only allows a nation that has been attacked to destroy the attacking mechanism,
The United Nation does not consider a population under the occupation of a foreign force, "the attacker".

In addition, an occupational force cannot claim self defense.

but it blames those who hide behind innocent children for their deaths if they were using them as human shields. Israel has shot back, but with precision. That occasionally hits a human shield used callously by the original attacker, so the original attacker is given full responsibility for doing such a disgusting thing.

Israel always takes just exactly what is dished out and throws it back at the attacker with precision hits to take out weaponry foolishly used against the Israelis.

Surely even you knew that, Billo.
Then how do you explain the IDF's use of "johnny's"?

The United Nation does not consider a population under the occupation of a foreign force, "the attacker".

Sorry, your terrorist buddies are attackers when they resort to terrorism.

Very much like America's actions during WW2 when many Japanese Americans were arrested and interred for the duration of hostilities

Which was a criminal and illegal act. The internees received reperations for their suffering. Just as the Holocaust survivors received reperations for their suffering.

Just as the Arab refugees will receive reperations for their suffering.

There was not 1.2 million arabs in Israel pre 1948, as Israel did not exist. Also that is the figure for the whole of Palestine and they were told to leave by the arab commanders.
People who have been living in an area for generations, don't just get up and leave because someone "asked" them to.

It's pretty fucking stupid to think people would believe non-sense like that.

It's true, there were some stupid Arabs.....more today.

You guys are perpetual victims. Very thin skinned and whiny about everything. Stick to the point.

You could have asked in response, how many IQ Point did the average go up? That would have been on topic.

OK, I apologize. I just couldn't pass it up. We all have to laugh at ourselves every now and then.

Most Respectfully,
R

A Jew is accusing others of being "perpetual victims" and "thin skinned"? You must be kidding me. It is the Jews who cannot tolerate any debate about the Holocaust. It is the Jews who demand college compuses be free of pro-Palestine literature. It is the Jews who got prayer banned in American schools to protect their "feelings". It is the Jews who got Christmas banned from American schools while Menorahs are still allowed, to protect their feelings. Do not lecture me about non-Jews being perpetual victims and thin skinned for you live in a glass house.

It is this kind of attitude that motivates Israel to violate international law. They are obsessive hypocrites.

Forgive the rant. I was baited and I took the bait. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Then show were Israel has ethnically cleansed non Jews from Israel ?

During and right after the 1948 War. You obviously haven't studied the history of Israel.

They did a really poor job, considering their huge number of Arab citizens.

Actually, they were able to ethnically cleanse 80% of the Christians and Muslims living in the area of Palestine now called Israel. Pretty darn effective. Better than Serbs could do in Bosnia.

Phoenall, et al,

Sorry, I missed this one last night.

montelatici, et al,

The removal of fifth columnist that made the open threat of genocide is not "ethnic cleansing."

Actually, it is a big fail for you. The question was answered concisely. That's why there is no response.
(COMMENT)

In every war there is a refugee problem.

If the hostile Arab Palestinian had not initiated open war, there would have been no refugee problem. But the removal of a hostile population that has given a solemn oath to kill ever jew, man women and child, is a prudent security measure.

Most Respectfully,
R

Very much like America's actions during WW2 when many Japanese Americans were arrested and interred for the duration of hostilities
(COMMENT)

So you are saying that there is a comparison to be made between the American Internment Camps and a Refugee Camps; and the Role of UNRWA?

Interesting. But I don't think so.

Most Respectfully,
R

José;8610601 said:
It's also what makes young arabs feel an irresistible urge to practice skyscrapper demolition in the United States.

The price paid for our unwavering support for the Promised Land State.

Victory67, José, et al,

And it is exactly this kind of veiled threats that demonstrate the need to surveil and contain Islamic Militants, Jihadists and Fedayeen, and associated terrorist groups.

José;8610601 said:
It's also what makes young arabs feel an irresistible urge to practice skyscrapper demolition in the United States.

The price paid for our unwavering support for the Promised Land State.
(COMMENT)

While the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) repeated makes the claim that they are not terrorist, they demonstrate their intentions over and over again. They are simply incapable of faithfully observing the principles of international law concerning the establishment of peaceful relations.

For the HoAP to instigating, encouraging, or tolerating terrorist activities (skyscrapper demolition) intended to be committed against other States or their citizens, only demonstrates that these people have totally lost their honesty, integrity, moral values, and the character needed to promote positive and productive international relations. Threatening to use terrorism to accomplish the end goals is, all by itself, an element of the offense and a reason to reenforce the containment measures now in place; separating them from other members of the international community for which they pose a danger.

The HoAP is not a victim of apartheid, or ethnic cleansing. They are the people that are threatening genocide and "skyscrapper demolition." They are the ones, given their past history of establishing a practice of terrorism, their previous pattern of criminal behavior, that need security containment.

Even today: "The Palestinian official who headed Yasser Arafat’s security force at the start of the second intifadeh is warning that armed conflict may well follow the failure of current peace talks with Israel." [Read more: Palestinian Official Warns of Violence If Israel Peace Talks Fail | TIME.com Palestinian Official Warns of Violence If Israel Peace Talks Fail | TIME.com] Violence is the preferred solution. It has not changed since the 1930's and the Palestinian Black Hand of the Sheik Izz ad-din al-Qassam, and it is the same today.

Most Respectfully,
R

You guys are perpetual victims. Very thin skinned and whiny about everything. Stick to the point.

You could have asked in response, how many IQ Point did the average go up? That would have been on topic.

OK, I apologize. I just couldn't pass it up. We all have to laugh at ourselves every now and then.

Most Respectfully,
R

A Jew is accusing others of being "perpetual victims" and "thin skinned"? You must be kidding me. It is the Jews who cannot tolerate any debate about the Holocaust. It is the Jews who demand college compuses be free of pro-Palestine literature. It is the Jews who got prayer banned in American schools to protect their "feelings". It is the Jews who got Christmas banned from American schools while Menorahs are still allowed, to protect their feelings. Do not lecture me about non-Jews being perpetual victims and thin skinned for you live in a glass house.

It is this kind of attitude that motivates Israel to violate international law. They are obsessive hypocrites.

Well, you've finally shown your true colors of anti-Semitism. I will address all your points.
1) What "debate" has to be had about the Holocaust? Whether it actually happened? Perhaps you would like to debate that point with my dad, who lost his parents and 3 siblings in the Holocaust.
2) Pro-Palestine and pro-Israel literature should be displayed.
3) So prayer in public schools wasn't a Separation of Church and State issue? Only the Joos were responsible? OK, anti-Semite.
4) I don't know about Christmas trees in public school. I do know that Christmas Day is a national holiday in America while no Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, etc. feast is a national holiday. I know I see alot of Christmas trees in public places in Manhattan, and only a few Hanukkah menorahs.
You have been exposed, anti-Semite, and you aren't credible anymore.

Last edited:
Because it wouldn't be true.
Jews are NOT above the law and we are seemingly bound by a much higher moral code than the followers of Islam.
For example...We don't blow people up in Spain because we're pissed off at people in Gaza.
The Arabs should NOT have fled in 1948.
They fled and lost their squatting rights.

Tell me, why does Jordan block them from entering?
Oh, I forgot...Fuck Israel!

Jews are not above the law, but Israelis seem to think they are. That's why they violate international law with total impunity and make racist statements calling for ethnic cleansing in this forum. They think laws and morals are "for thee but not for me".

This is why Israel is not liked around the world. And perhaps it is deserved.

Reading some of the posts in this forum makes me think it is deserved.

Once again what International Laws do they violate, and examples in full with the whole of the relevant law posted. This is so we can see how you manipulate and twist words and meanings to support your JEW HATRED and NAZI CRMINALLITY.

Israel does not make any comments on this forum as the members are all individuals from around the world.

It is you that wants Israel to abide by YOUR rules while giving the Palestinian terrorist scum a free ticket to mass murder Israeli children.

The only people who don't like Israel are the islamonazi terrorist scum, the neo Nazi scum and the NAZI ANTI SEMETIC JEW HATING SCUM like yourself. No doubt you have a white sheet and a pointy white hate in your wardrobe ready for the revolution that will never come. Or is it a Nazi SS officers uniform with matching jodhpurs and silver spurs.

So, you are disputing the idea that the political and military leaders of the Arab League's invading nations called upon the Palestinians to abandon their lands, to await their redemption by Arab League forces, after a League victory in 1948, and that many thousands of Palestinian Arabs complied with such calls?

What about the hundreds of thousands of Arabs who were kicked out by the Haganah, Irgun, and Stern Gang?

PROOF and EVIDENCE that they were not terrorists and were told they should leave. That is allowed under International law that applied at the time. No Geneva conventions back then, so you are screwed. And it was hundreds actually not hundreds of thousands that were evicted because they were known terrorists.

Your grasp on history is sadly lacking in every aspect and you exaggerate numbers like all ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS do to make their LIES more horrendous. All it does is make people look more closely at your figures and then call you a LIAR.

Victory67, et al,

While I don't take offense, I think you've made a mistake.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

While their is nothing wrong with coming from a Jewish Heritage, I'm second generation American of Catholic Italian Immigrants.

Nothing to forgive.

And you'll find that I am not one that "cannot tolerate any debate" rendered in good faith.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back