Israel urges allies to curb criticism of Mubarak

Erdogan Says Turkey Sides With the Egyptian People

“No government can survive against the will of its people,” Erdogan said in an address to his party at the Turkish parliament in Ankara today.
“The era of governments persisting on pressure and repression is over.”

In what he said was both a warning and a piece of advice to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Erdogan said, “We are all passing, and we will be judged by what we left behind.”

“As Turkey, we believe that the Arab people don’t deserve this,” Erdogan said. “Turkey will remain on the side of the Egyptian and Tunisian people.”
Erdogan Says Turkey Sides With the Egyptian People - Bloomberg

Johnny go home, and take the dictators with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Mr. Erdogan’s speech was carried live by many Arabic news channels
(...)
The antiregime protests in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen draw attention to Turkey’s relative success at combining democratic freedom with religion. It could emerge as the alternative model for countries that might soon have to choose between a democratic and Islamic administration.
This would deepen Turkey’s growing sway in the Middle East.
Turkey Says Mubarak Must Listen to Egyptians’ Demands - Dispatch - WSJ

No one wants your 'American Century'. People want their self-determination.
True story.

'Murkin of the Day' Award

Place 1.
hosnimubarak2.jpg

Place 2
11207dedenetanyahu.jpg

Place 3
crsenategovbarackobama.jpg

Israel will find out soon enough, that it can sign peace treaties with unpopular Arab leaders and Dictators, but true peace is peace with the Arab people.

No such thing exists.

How?

The criticism is organic, not contrived.

It stems from the very real discontent of the citizens who have been living under Mubarak's shamocracy for over 30 years.

There isn't a god damned thing that the USA or Isreal can do about the fact that the people are sick to death of that cabal.

What's more...if you are truly somebody who believes in honest representational governments, then you ought not want to do anything to save Mubarak.

His plutocracy failed its people and it DESERVES to be removed from power.

If anything, the USA ought to stay on the sidelines and be prepared to deal with a new government in Egypt.

Tough to do, I know, given that the USA has been depending on Mubarak to keep the radical Ilamiscists from taking over.

But if we overtly help Mubarak supress this citizens revolt, then we will have sided with the tyrant over the will of the people.

They thought the same exact thing of the Shaw of Iran and look what we got when we abandoned him.

I see history repeating itself here. You're just too damned stupid to recognize it.

Israel will find out soon enough, that it can sign peace treaties with unpopular Arab leaders and Dictators, but true peace is peace with the Arab people.

Kind of hard to make peace with someone who lives to murder you.

The Middle East is full of ruthless dictators and murdering clerics. They have no decent options. Every leader is abusive to his people. Israel is their scapegoat. They mistreat their people and then blame it all on Israel. Now they have the United States to use as a scapegoat.

Arabs are wrapped up in their misery and their hatred. They need an outlet every once in awhile and Israel and the USA provide that for them.

This will not get any better with time. The only solution is when they act up you kill them. It's just that simple. Not only kill the perps but everyone and anything they care for.

I wish it didn't come to that but we have no choice.

Last edited:
Gee, why is this all happening while Obama is President, is it our Green Energy policy, is it that we took half the Corn off the world market and am now making ethanol, is it that half the wheat production disappeared to grow corn so that Democrats can make a bigger profit on thier farms, that is Democrats as in the Senators that made it a law to turn food into fuel.

Our policy has resulted in the rise of food prices, the rise of food prices is the straw that broke the Camels back. Riots are erupting across the world over rising prices, we even had riots in Berkely and England over rising prices. Its only in Egypt that people are nor rioting over the rise in the cost of food, when in Egypt the cost of a loaf of bread is 20$.

Yes, it just so happens that Egypt's riots are unique, the inflation across the world is not the cause, its not our Green Energy policy. It is simply the Boogey Man is the dictator and people got tired.

Good thing the world nows the USA is too weak to do anything, its a good thing Obama has told the world we are no longer a super power, that they must look to Communist China. I am sure that the Egyptians understand perfectly they will never have the USA to provide any sort of emergency help.

Thank god we are now the weakest, most evil empire in the world, history can look to the first Black African American President, Obama, and see that under Obama's leadership, the world crumbled.

Obama's chance to shine, it is appearing that Obama is a complete failure.

So much for the 'American Century'.
Everywhere on the retreat.

I figured you for an anti-American asshole.

I remember when the Shaw fell, and assholes like you saw fit to go to Berkley to protest.

Then a bunch of Good ole boys drove up in trucks with baseball bats and bet the shit out of them.

Try protesting here and see what you'll get.

We may have a bunch of traitors running our government, but not for long. The days of ass-kissing our enemies are about to end.

Last edited:

Turkish PM calls for democratic reform in whole Mideast

"One should never fear free, fair and democratic elections and the will of the people."
(...)
"Struggling for rights and freedoms is everybody's most natural right, but (on the condition of) not using violence...
As Turkey, we will always share the feelings of our brothers and do what is up to us," he said.

.:Middle East Online ãíÏá ÇíÓÊ ÃæäáÇíä:.

So much for the 'American Century'.
Everywhere on the retreat.

I figured you for an anti-American asshole.

I remember when the Shaw fell, and assholes like you saw fit to go to Berkley to protest.

Then a bunch of Good ole boys drove up in trucks with baseball bats and bet the shit out of them.
Try protesting here and see what you'll get.

We may have a bunch of traitors running our government, but not for long. The days of ass-kissing our enemies are about to end.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I would love to see that.

If you were leading Irael, wouldn't you?

It's a mistake on their part, I think, to openly support Mubarak.

That will further galvanize the demonstrators to hate the man.

He is already seen as a well paid tool of Israel and the USA.

Israel calling for his support will simply solidify that perception.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back