Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World

"That is not what the UN and Intl Court of Justice say. They say there is an East Jerusalem occupied by Israel. I shall accept their words over the words of a Zionist."

Normal people don't announce their bigotry so bluntly - not that the l'il sherrithing is anywhere near 'normal', lol. Even the craziest of craKKKers, like a David Duke, tries to present themselves as 'reasonable' at least some of the time......

"That is not what the UN and Intl Court of Justice say. They say there is an East Jerusalem occupied by Israel. I shall accept their words over the words of a Zionist."

Normal people don't announce their bigotry so bluntly - not that the l'il sherrithing is anywhere near 'normal', lol. Even the craziest of craKKKers, like a David Duke, tries to present themselves as 'reasonable' at least some of the time......

It is a statement of intl law. I respect intl law, I do not call abiding by intl law bigotry.

This is a ridiculous thread. Happiness is not something that can be guaged and measured in this fashion. There is too much subjectivity in defining happiness.

What the fuck does that even mean idiot?:cuckoo:

It kills Sherri to see anything positive coming out of Israel, so she does whatever she can to delegitimize these articles.
In other words, she is a very miserable 'person'

Uhhh, who is "you people"?
"You people" are the ones who have the same mindset as you do, Alfalfa, when it comes to Israel and the Jews. Would it have been too much for you to just accept the fact that it was found that Israel is the 11th most happiest country in the world? If it is really that difficult for you to accept, take it up with the people at Columbia University who did the report.

This Year- The Happiest People on Earth | Breaking Israel News

What mindset is that?
Now don't be coy, Alfalfa. Don't you think that the viewers with brains can figure you out by now? By the way, I doubt if Alfalfa here has any problems with any researchers on a variety of issues unless it involves the Jews and Israel. I will reiterate, Alfalfa, if you don't like the results, take it up with those at Columbia University.

Does anyone really think Old Testament nonsense is actually true? Like King David? :lol: But yeah, who wouldn't be happy if they had the USA killing all the folks who hate them for being assholes?

Does anyone really think Old Testament nonsense is actually true? Like King David? :lol: But yeah, who wouldn't be happy if they had the USA killing all the folks who hate them for being assholes?
I think everyone realizes by now that The Nose is just a two-bit anti-Semite. There is plenty going on in all the Middle East countries, but anti-Semites like The Nose are obsessed with Israel and the Jews. Of course, The Nose would never think that the Arabs killing innocent people as "assholes." He could care less what they do, no matter how many innocent people are murdered in the name of a religion.

The State of Israel ranked 11th out of 156 countries in the second annual World Happiness Report by the Earth Institute of Columbia University in New York.

Although, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Holland and Sweden made the top five; Israel ranked higher than the United States and blew away the competition for the happiest nation in the Middle East region.

399135.jpg

According to the report, "Six key variables explain three-quarters of the variation in annual national average scores over time and among countries. These six factors include: real GDP per capita, healthy life expectancy, having someone to count on, perceived freedom to make life choices, freedom from corruption, and generosity."

The Report also shows the major beneficial side-effects of happiness: happy people live longer, are more productive, earn more, and are also better citizens.

Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

------------

:D

I don't doubt this survey for a second, young lady... if you're a representative sample of the typical israeli.

José;7837600 said:
The State of Israel ranked 11th out of 156 countries in the second annual World Happiness Report by the Earth Institute of Columbia University in New York.

Although, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Holland and Sweden made the top five; Israel ranked higher than the United States and blew away the competition for the happiest nation in the Middle East region.

399135.jpg

According to the report, "Six key variables explain three-quarters of the variation in annual national average scores over time and among countries. These six factors include: real GDP per capita, healthy life expectancy, having someone to count on, perceived freedom to make life choices, freedom from corruption, and generosity."

The Report also shows the major beneficial side-effects of happiness: happy people live longer, are more productive, earn more, and are also better citizens.

Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

------------

I don't doubt this survey for a second, young lady... if you're a representative sample of the typical israeli.
And what would that make you? Representative sample of a typical Jew hating looser? LOL

José;7837600 said:

399135.jpg

------------

And what would that make you? Representative sample of a typical Jew hating looser? LOL

Gee, Roudy, you're paranoid.

You're seeing anti-Israel hidden messages where there is none.

It was just a compliment, not a "cryptic" way to bash Israel.

Lighten up before you explode.

Last edited:
José;7838034 said:
José;7837600 said:

Gee, Roudy, you're paranoid.

You're seeing anti-Israel hidden messages where there is none.

It was just a compliment, not a "cryptic" way to bash Israel.

Lighten up before you explode.
Gee I'm not the one labeling people, you are. Anti Zionism is the new anti Semetism.

Who do you think you're fooling, Jose feliciano?

Last edited:
Israelis are an amazing group of people. I like their spirit.
Here's some of the spirit, Texas Style.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hava Nagila Texas Style - YouTube[/ame]

399135.jpg

------------

I read Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq were the top Five! :lol:

Idiots like Sherri have Iran, Syria, Gaza, Yemen and Pakistan in the top 5.
Top five, from the bottom up. :rofl:

Apparently Israel also has the cleanest prostitutes in the middle east

That's what arabs who live there say.
Arabs are the biggest hypocrite whore-mongering pigs in the world. These same so called "righteous Muslims", as soon as their plane hits the tarmac of any US airport, are off dashing to the filthiest STD infested whorehouses in Vegas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back