Selichot Bus Attacked at Mt. of Olives

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A tour bus came under a hail of rocks at the Mount of Olives at 8:15 p.m. Monday evening – just as activists were saying that security at the location had improved considerably.

The bus carried 54 people from the Ashkelon branch of the Zionist Council in Israel's Eshkolot project on a selichot tour, to an observation point on the Mount of Olives, when Arab youths began pelting it with rocks. One girl was lightly injured, suffering scratches on her arm from broken glass.

There was some shouting and agitation among the passengers, and the bus driver accelerated the bus to get out of range of the rock throwers.

Selichot Bus Attacked at Mt. of Olives - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

----------

:mad:

I don't hate the philistines but I just think their presence in that particular area is repugnant. I would almost suggest tearing down that stupid Mosque, but that would create a shit storm the world has never seen.

I don't hate the philistines but I just think their presence in that particular area is repugnant. I would almost suggest tearing down that stupid Mosque, but that would create a shit storm the world has never seen.

There is no need to tear down any holy place, the only need is to respect eachother's fate. If Jews can respect their Ramadan, they can respect our holy-days as well.

Nothing too complicated about that.

Last edited:

And what would that accomplish ?? The goal is to MAKE peace, not start new conflicts .

522e27c56c84b12e.jpg

522e27d86cfd7a16.jpg

:(

It's a desecrated byzantine church of St. Mary of Justinian, actually.

Its a shame that such things happen.

But when you steal peoples' land under the guise of security and then let other people farm that land without the permission of the owners or paying them rent, people get mad.

When you make it illegal for citizens of your country to marry and bring their spouse over from territory occupied by your own country, due to collective punishment, people get mad.

When you write laws that were made to help one segment of the population but hurt another segment of the population, people get mad.

When you deny peoples' suffering and refuse to accept any responsibility for suffering that you clearly had a hand in, people get mad.

When you spread lies about a peoples' history, people get mad.

When you routinely strip people of their international-guarunteed human and civil rights & freedoms, people get mad.

Events like the one that took place in the OP would happen a lot less, if those folks STOPPED working so very hard to piss people off.

Its a shame that such things happen.

But when you steal peoples' land under the guise of security and then let other people farm that land without the permission of the owners or paying them rent, people get mad.

When you make it illegal for citizens of your country to marry and bring their spouse over from territory occupied by your own country, due to collective punishment, people get mad.

When you write laws that were made to help one segment of the population but hurt another segment of the population, people get mad.

When you deny peoples' suffering and refuse to accept any responsibility for suffering that you clearly had a hand in, people get mad.

When you spread lies about a peoples' history, people get mad.

When you routinely strip people of their international-guarunteed human and civil rights & freedoms, people get mad.

Events like the one that took place in the OP would happen a lot less, if those folks STOPPED working so very hard to piss people off.

Its not about any of the above.

It is about the simple truth.

Some classes among the fanatic Muslim Palestinian people can simply not respect any other religion except their own.

FACT

Forum List

Back