Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World

The State of Israel ranked 11th out of 156 countries in the second annual World Happiness Report by the Earth Institute of Columbia University in New York.

Although, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Holland and Sweden made the top five; Israel ranked higher than the United States and blew away the competition for the happiest nation in the Middle East region.

399135.jpg

According to the report, "Six key variables explain three-quarters of the variation in annual national average scores over time and among countries. These six factors include: real GDP per capita, healthy life expectancy, having someone to count on, perceived freedom to make life choices, freedom from corruption, and generosity."

The Report also shows the major beneficial side-effects of happiness: happy people live longer, are more productive, earn more, and are also better citizens.

Israel, The 11th Happiest Country in the World - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

------------

:D

I read Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq were the top Five! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True, I misread it. But I would still like to know if it included all people in Israel with occupied, annexed and territories under israeli control including non-israeli palistinians.
Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are Israelis? :cuckoo:

The report didn't say "jews" or "israeli citizens", it said "Israel". One would think that would include everyone living in "Israel". But I guess that eliminates Jreusalem, the WB, Gaza, Golan and all the occupied territories because they aren't "Israel"...right?

No it won't. It would eliminate Judea, Samaria and Gaza, but Jerusalem (both East and West) and Golan are part of Israel and would be included! As would the Arab triangle or as they should be viewed as Palestinian settlements in Israel.

Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are Israelis? :cuckoo:

The report didn't say "jews" or "israeli citizens", it said "Israel". One would think that would include everyone living in "Israel". But I guess that eliminates Jreusalem, the WB, Gaza, Golan and all the occupied territories because they aren't "Israel"...right?

No it won't. It would eliminate Judea, Samaria and Gaza, but Jerusalem (both East and West) and Golan are part of Israel and would be included! As would the Arab triangle or as they should be viewed as Palestinian settlements in Israel.

East Jerusalem is not part of Israel. The West Bank is not part of Israel. Gaza is not part of Israel. The Golan Heights, which includes Sheeba Farms, is not part of Israel.

East Jerusalem is not part of Israel. The West Bank is not part of Israel. Gaza is not part of Israel. The Golan Heights, which includes Sheeba Farms, is not part of Israel.

Yes they are.:eusa_angel:

There is no EAST Jerusalem.

There is just Jerusalem.

House of king David

There is just Jerusalem.

House of king David

That is not what the UN and Intl Court of Justice say. They say there is an East Jerusalem occupied by Israel. I shall accept their words over the words of a Zionist.

There is just Jerusalem.

House of king David

That is not what the UN and Intl Court of Justice say. They say there is an East Jerusalem occupied by Israel. I shall accept their words over the words of a Zionist.

:gives:

There is just Jerusalem.

House of king David

If that the same law that says that gassing 1000 people is so wrong while SHOOTING *120,000* is ok?

Shia Sherri...the topic of this post is happy countries. I know your seething hatred for Jews creates a terrible imbalance in your thought process, but do try to keep on topic.

Shia Sherri...the topic of this post is happy countries. I know your seething hatred for Jews creates a terrible imbalance in your thought process, but do try to keep on topic.

Sherri is pissed because Israel is better than the third world shit hole Muslim countries she idolizes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
ISSUU - World Happiness Report by Earth Institute, Columbia University

It should be renamed "Who WE think SHOULD happy".

In a world of constant strife, war and threat of being killed, maimed or bombed, Israel jumped from 14 to 11.

Speaking about DRAMA QUEEN.

Israel is not about WAR more than any other western country, in everyday life.

We are not Nigeria or Iraq.

Problem with you people, is that you are so rooted in your stereotype thinking you don't even realize its is one.

Uhhh, who is "you people"?
"You people" are the ones who have the same mindset as you do, Alfalfa, when it comes to Israel and the Jews. Would it have been too much for you to just accept the fact that it was found that Israel is the 11th most happiest country in the world? If it is really that difficult for you to accept, take it up with the people at Columbia University who did the report.

This Year- The Happiest People on Earth | Breaking Israel News

As I said the researchers never polled a single person, they came up with their own questionable criteria and suspect methodology as to why someone should "be happy".

Did our taxes going to the UN pay for this floater?

Speaking about DRAMA QUEEN.

Israel is not about WAR more than any other western country, in everyday life.

We are not Nigeria or Iraq.

Problem with you people, is that you are so rooted in your stereotype thinking you don't even realize its is one.

Uhhh, who is "you people"?
"You people" are the ones who have the same mindset as you do, Alfalfa, when it comes to Israel and the Jews. Would it have been too much for you to just accept the fact that it was found that Israel is the 11th most happiest country in the world? If it is really that difficult for you to accept, take it up with the people at Columbia University who did the report.

This Year- The Happiest People on Earth | Breaking Israel News

What mindset is that?

This is a ridiculous thread. Happiness is not something that can be guaged and measured in this fashion. There is too much subjectivity in defining happiness.

Sherri is pissed because Israel is better than the third world shit hole Muslim countries she idolizes.

E. Jerusalem is part of Israel. The Israelis will never totally withdraw from it. Same with the W. Bank . Israel will never give up GolanHeights giving the Syrians the opportunity to shoot down from the Hills. Deal with it. " 67 Borders" is forever dead

Forum List

Back