Israel strikes Hamas and Hezbollah targets

Netanyahu is absolutely the worst most hateful and extreme PM of Israel ever. Even Sharon was better.

Bibi even helped Hamas because he didn't want a peace deal, and is supported by extreme religious fanatics.

What people don't see is that hatred against Jews is growing because of Israel's actions and treatment of Palestinians, not in spite of it. They are too full of hate to even look in the mirror and realize this.

There are also pogroms currently in the West Bank territories, which is split into certain sectors, cell blocks or however you want to consider them. On a much smaller scale than what is going on in Gaza, but they are running it like a prison camp. They wear uniforms and terrorize people during the day, and commit violence at night in civilian clothes. Seems they are mostly settlers (reservists).
Spot on,there are members of the Israeli cabinet even more rabid that Netanyahu, it's a Nazi Regime, i have no problem with Jewish people just the Zionist Nazis.

Conspiracy theories ? i am watching genocide every day on my TV what the hell are you barking about?
Lad, maybe you missed what happened in your country in 2011? You know, the ones you defend tooth and nail, like your buddy lad Tommy, but as you can see in the video, some people, like the Jews, want to defend their land.
But you're not one of them, it seems.

Conspiracy theories ? i am watching genocide every day on my TV what the hell are you barking about?

I see you prefer to copy and paste slogans as opposed to actually addressing the salient points. The facts are,
a) Israel is allowing civilians an opportunity to leave the war zone created by your Islamic terrorist heroes. That refutes your copy and paste genocide™ slogan.
b) Your Islamic terrorist heroes actually announce genocide of the Jewish people in their Charter. Do you know what the Hamas Charter is? I’m sure you do but you simply have no defense for it so you choose to ignore it.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes have admitted the goal of their latest failed gee-had.

Hamas Leaders in Qatar Admit Purpose of Oct 7th Attack: 'To Create Permanent State of War With Israel'

I’m waiting for you to copy and paste your silly, “fight like men”, slogan. Your Islamic terrorist heroes are less than men as they watch Hamas suffer another humiliating beat down, all from their luxury condos in Qatar.

Hamas leaders worth staggering $11B revel in luxury — while Gaza’s people suffer.

Please email your Islamic terrorist heroes and offer your “fight like men”, slogan.

Seemingly, you might want to get off your lazy duff and take your own advise.

Unbelievable. Dems voting to censure Rashida Tlaib

They're voting with their traditional position. You really couldn't even tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans late 80s-early 2000s by policies.

I wasn't sure where to put this. But for anyone who's interested, this is about new government restrictions on the rights of Israelis, post October 7. A few of them are disturbing, namely the ones aimed at protestors.

Last edited:
Americans might serve our Republic and themselves better by considering that the events playing out overseas are being used to justify calls for government restriction on their own civil liberties by government officials and their extentions in cable news entertainment programming here in our own country. You know. Priorities?

But I digress...

Last edited:
Americans might serve our Republic and themselves better by considering that the events playing out overseas are being used to justify calls for government restriction on their own civil liberties by government officials and their extentions in cable news entertainment programming here in our own country. You know. Priorities?

But I digress...
Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. This is an old trusism lost on many Americans.

They must kowtow to the Israeli lobby.
Ivanka's whispering, "Look Dad, just because I plaster my face to look more like a Stormy whore for you doesn't mean I've forgotten about you burying Mom somewhere off in the weeds in the back nine of your crappy New Jersey golf course.

You are watching a war where one side has the opportunity to come up out of their rat Holes, give up their hostages, and surrender. Until then you are watching a war take place. It's no different than any other war in the world's history.

Now why don't you send a message to Hamas that no one else has to die, so just give it up already ??

Spot on,there are members of the Israeli cabinet even more rabid that Netanyahu, it's a Nazi Regime, i have no problem with Jewish people just the Zionist Nazis.
You are being disingenuous, because Israel has always taken advice from it's allies when it is attacked. Israel is a small country, and it is powerful, but it still needs support by it's allies in the world. So attempting to paint ISRAEL as a Nazi regime is highly political and biased by you. It is no Nazi regime, but it can stand on its own two feet when it is attacked, but having support of it's allies is always good.

You are being disingenuous, because Israel has always taken advice from it's allies when it is attacked. Israel is a small country, and it is powerful, but it still needs support by it's allies in the world. So attempting to paint ISRAEL as a Nazi regime is highly political and biased by you. It is no Nazi regime, but it can stand on its own two feet when it is attacked, but having support of it's allies is always good.
Give this some thought.

Gaza before Israel’s ground incursion was one of the most densely populated spots on the planet. Imagine what will happen with 1.1 million Gazans from the north piled on top of over 1 million in the south. Imagine what will take place when infectious diseases such as cholera become an epidemic. Imagine the ravages of starvation. The pressure will build to do something. And that something, Israel hopes, will be to push the Palestinians over the border into the Sinai in Egypt. Once there, they will never return. Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Gaza will be complete. Its ethnic cleansing of the West Bank will begin.

That is Israel’s demented dream. To achieve it, they will make Gaza uninhabitable.

Ask yourself, if you were a Palestinian in Gaza and had access to a weapon what would you do? If Israel killed your family, how would you react? Why would you care about international or humanitarian law when you know it only applies to the oppressed, not the oppressors? If terror is the only language Israel uses to communicate, the only language it apparently understands, wouldn’t you speak back with terror?

The Horror, The Horror

Doctors without Borders is reporting today that there has been relentless bombing of a hospital full of people in the last 24 hours. (And I know what the response will be, but I haven't seen any reports from anyone that this was a case of "human shields")

Hospitals in Gaza have been under relentless bombardment over the past 24 hours. Al-Shifa Hospital complex, the biggest health facility where staff for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontiéres (MSF) are still working, has been hit several times, including the maternity and outpatient departments, resulting in multiple deaths and injuries.​

Give this some thought.

Gaza before Israel’s ground incursion was one of the most densely populated spots on the planet. Imagine what will happen with 1.1 million Gazans from the north piled on top of over 1 million in the south. Imagine what will take place when infectious diseases such as cholera become an epidemic. Imagine the ravages of starvation. The pressure will build to do something. And that something, Israel hopes, will be to push the Palestinians over the border into the Sinai in Egypt. Once there, they will never return. Israel’s ethnic cleansing of Gaza will be complete. Its ethnic cleansing of the West Bank will begin.

That is Israel’s demented dream. To achieve it, they will make Gaza uninhabitable.

Ask yourself, if you were a Palestinian in Gaza and had access to a weapon what would you do? If Israel killed your family, how would you react? Why would you care about international or humanitarian law when you know it only applies to the oppressed, not the oppressors? If terror is the only language Israel uses to communicate, the only language it apparently understands, wouldn’t you speak back with terror?

The Horror, The Horror
Imagine if the Gazans weren't affiliated with one of the most heinous terrorist organization in the world, and then imagine why other countries don't want their type of scourge to enter their countries now. That says a lot doesn't it ?

Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. This is an old trusism lost on many Americans.

You're thinking a little too deeply for the airheads. The fact that they're cheerleading for more war and toeing the MSM narrative shows they are slow on the uptake. Not all, but some here are indeed both mentally and morally challenged. :dunno:

This isn't about religion it's about a colonial land grab, i saw a Palestinian woman on TV this morning who was thrown out of her house in 1948 aged six with her parents in Jerusalem like many others, and they are still being thrown out by lunatic settlers, don't try and turn this into some sort of religious war.
Well her parents were busy trying to either kill or throw the Jewish citizens out of Jerusalem at the time and had been since 1947. What goes around comes around. By the time the ‘48 war started the Arabs had cut Jerusalem off for months and the Jews were starving in spite of armed food convoys that had to fight their way into and back out of the city. Arab forces killed or expelled all the Jews from the old city. During this slaughter and active combat, the British did nothing to enforce the law and were actively supporting the Arabs with supplies, weapons, training and loaned officers to lead Arab forces while disarming the Jews.

I always believed that that section in the movie To Cast a Giant Shadow was a Hollywood invention, but it was really pretty close to actual events.

"On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end."

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine in November 1947; why did Jews receive 55% of Palestine in spite of being a minority of Palestinians?
Because the “Palestinians” had already been given Jordan by the League of Nations. Israel was to be the rest of Trans Jordan. After the end of the League of Nations, the UN decided to subdivide Israel into two statelets that didn’t have continuois or defensible borders mostly at the behest of the British who were pro-Arab and anti-Jew.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back