Israel strikes Hamas and Hezbollah targets

They better think before they poke the lion again.

It took Germany many years to recover after their evil idiocy.
I know, many members of my family were involved in taking those Nazis down in Germany, one of them never came home, he is in the British military cemetery in Bayeux Normandy, i visited his grave in June this year, he was only 17 years old ,they didn't do it to support Zionist Nazis today.

Something has to give. Israel has typically acted with proportional response™ to Islamic terrorist attacks. Your heroes seemingly breed for the sole purpose of creating generation after generation of islamo-cidal gee-had bots.

From the earliest age, you groom your children to be virgin chasing, Death Cult seeking, disposable material for the sake of Jew killing.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes knew that the Israeli response to mass slaughter was going to be what is taking place now. Enjoy the show. Your heroes wanted a war, that’s what they’re getting.
The SS could have used that excuse when they wiped Oradour sur glane and Lidice off the map and the Warsaw Ghetto, that is the company your are in, sad part is you don't even realise it.

The SS could have used that excuse when they wiped Oradour sur glane and Lidice off the map and the Warsaw Ghetto, that is the company your are in, sad part is you don't even realise it.
Not a relevant attempt at analogy.

The facts remain that your islamic terrorist heroes attacked and mass slaughtered Israeli citizens.

To presume that the Israelis would not retaliate and defend their nation is ludicrous. You're making excuses for the islamic terrorist mass slaughter.

Not a relevant attempt at analogy.

The facts remain that your islamic terrorist heroes attacked and mass slaughtered Israeli citizens.

To presume that the Israelis would not retaliate and defend their nation is ludicrous. You're making excuses for the islamic terrorist mass slaughter.
It's very relevent, also the State of Israel was built on terrorism from Irgun Haganah stern/Leih gang, they even attacked British troops in Palestine while WW2 was going on, they lynched two British Sergeants after keeping them buried alive for two weeks breathing only through oxygen tanks no one is taking lectures from Zionists on terrorism.

It's very relevent, also the State of Israel was built on terrorism from Irgun Haganah stern/Leih gang, they even attacked British troops in Palestine while WW2 was going on, they lynched two British Sergeants after keeping them buried alive for two weeks breathing only through oxygen tanks no one is taking lectures from Zionists on terrorism.

Not relevant at all. In your desperate attempt to justify the islamic terrorist gee-had attacks, you fail to understand that the attacks consisted of not only killing, but also barbaric forms of abuse. Your heroes took pleasure in the abuse, recalling the tactics of Islam's inventor and the brutality that 7th century islamic totalitarians meted out to those they fought. Before and as they were killed, the Israelis suffered from unspeakable cruelty, and after they were killed, their bodies were subjected to disgusting abuse.

Not relevant at all. In your desperate attempt to justify the islamic terrorist gee-had attacks, you fail to understand that the attacks consisted of not only killing, but also barbaric forms of abuse. Your heroes took pleasure in the abuse, recalling the tactics of Islam's inventor and the brutality that 7th century islamic totalitarians meted out to those they fought. Before and as they were killed, the Israelis suffered from unspeakable cruelty, and after they were killed, their bodies were subjected to disgusting abuse.
When did i justify the Hamas attack? the response from Israel is a Nazi style reprisal, tens of thousands of civilians are being driven South in gaza, l

1699472048563.png
ooks like Warsaw 1943.

1699471765026.png

Last edited:
When did i justify the Hamas attack? the response from Israel is a Nazi style reprisal, tens of thousands of civilians are being driven South in gaza.
View attachment 855261

The response from Israel amounts to actions intended to eliminate the threat from islamic terrorists. You justify the islamic terrorist attacks by making the islamic terrorists the poor, aggrieved victim. That's nonsense.

The gee-had waged by Hamas was consistent with their Charter which is intended to kill Jews for ideological reasons.

The response from Israel amounts to actions intended to eliminate the threat from islamic terrorists. You justify the islamic terrorist attacks by making the islamic terrorists the poor, aggrieved victim. That's nonsense.

The gee-had waged by Hamas was consistent with their Charter which is intended to kill Jews for ideological reasons.
They are engaged in wiping out thousands of civilians including several thousand Children not Hamas, you need to find your moral compass if you ever had one.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
They are engaged in wiping out thousands of civilians including several thousand Children not Hamas, you need to find your moral compass if you ever had one.
The iDF is eliminating a continuing threat from islamic terrorists who have announced their intention to continue gee-had attacks. Your heroes continue to use civilians as human shields. You seem fine with a "moral compass" that celebrates the use of children as human shields because those children are usefull for propaganda purposes.

They're hitting almost everything, they probably have hit Hamas as well.

To be honest, I don't believe Israeli intelligence knows a whole lot which is not attainable by electronic surveillance. Otherwise they could have prevented the Hamas incursion in the first place.

The iDF is eliminating a continuing threat from islamic terrorists who have announced their intention to continue gee-had attacks. Your heroes continue to use civilians as human shields. You seem fine with a "moral compass" that celebrates the use of children as human shields because those children are usefull for propaganda purposes.
Not that human shield bollocks again, you people are Nazis, what i saw on TV today shows it, tens of thousands of people being driven south at gun point, that's what happened to jews after the Warsaw ghetto uprising, you have become monsters and don't realise it.

• Thanks
Not that human shield bollocks again, you people are Nazis, what i saw on TV today shows it, tens of thousands of people being driven south at gun point, that's what happened to jews after the Warsaw ghetto uprising, you have become monsters and don't realise it.
Nah, just the posters on here and the current Israeli government.

A lot of Israelis want Netanyahu out.

Yes but many want him out for other reasons, not because he is a genocidal war criminal.
Netanyahu is absolutely the worst most hateful and extreme PM of Israel ever. Even Sharon was better.

Bibi even helped Hamas because he didn't want a peace deal, and is supported by extreme religious fanatics.

What people don't see is that hatred against Jews is growing because of Israel's actions and treatment of Palestinians, not in spite of it. They are too full of hate to even look in the mirror and realize this.

There are also pogroms currently in the West Bank territories, which is split into certain sectors, cell blocks or however you want to consider them. On a much smaller scale than what is going on in Gaza, but they are running it like a prison camp. They wear uniforms and terrorize people during the day, and commit violence at night in civilian clothes. Seems they are mostly settlers (reservists).

Not more of your silly conspiracy theories. It’s a pattern of behavior with your Islamic terrorist heroes to use civilians as human shields, to use civilian infrastructure as war zones and their mosques as gee-had weapons storage facilities.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes mass murdered Israelis and now you’re whining about the Israeli retaliation. The Israeli military is providing an opportunity for civilians to escape the war zone. Not surprisingly, you have nothing to offer about the Israeli civilians your Islamic terrorist heroes hunted down. Your heroes avoided the israeli military and instead attacked women and children. What a bunch of cowards you flail your Pom Poms for.

What happened to your admonition to fight like men™ I was hoping you would email your heroes and tell them to put on an identifiable uniform and step out from behind women and children. I’m sure the Israeli military is anxious to confront your cowardly heroes and put the had in the Islamic terrorist gee-had.

Not more of your silly conspiracy theories. It’s a pattern of behavior with your Islamic terrorist heroes to use civilians as human shields, to use civilian infrastructure as war zones and their mosques as gee-had weapons storage facilities.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes mass murdered Israelis and now you’re whining about the Israeli retaliation. The Israeli military is providing an opportunity for civilians to escape the war zone. Not surprisingly, you have nothing to offer about the Israeli civilians your Islamic terrorist heroes hunted down. Your heroes avoided the israeli military and instead attacked women and children. What a bunch of cowards you flail your Pom Poms for.

What happened to your admonition to fight like men™ I was hoping you would email your heroes and tell them to put on an identifiable uniform and step out from behind women and children. I’m sure the Israeli military is anxious to confront your cowardly heroes and put the had in the Islamic terrorist gee-had.
Conspiracy theories ? i am watching genocide every day on my TV what the hell are you barking about?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back