Israel responsible for Gaza strikes on UN schools and shelters, inquiry finds

Long and short of it...
If Hamas uses a UN school as a place to store weapons or launch an attack on Israel, said UN school is no longer off limits.
If Hamas has a mortar battery on a UN school courtyard and lobs rounds at an Israeli school. Israel has every right to respond to that attack with immediate and overwhelming force.
The Idea that UN school, by the virtue of being a UN school is always off limits to Israeli action is absurd on its face.
No arms or ammo were held in open UN schools designated by the UN to the Israelis as refugee centers. The schools that held weapons/ammo were closed for the summer vacation and uninhabited. Have you gotten that through your thick skull.
And so... why Israel strike the seven United Nations sites used as civilian shelters during the 2014 Gaza war in which 44 Palestinians died and 227 others were injured?

Maybe because most Israelis and the Israeli leadership thinks like Ayelet Shaked, an Israeli legislator. It appears that she believes it is appropriate to kill Palestinian mothers and their children.

“Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

Why I m on the brink of burning my Israeli passport - Voices - The Independent
Not too sure about that. But do know that Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran think so, they said so themselves.

No, the Israelis targeted women and children.
You're a liar. They target terrorists where they are sometimes in the midst of civilians but they are targeting civilians.

Hamas, on the other hand, said all Israeli's are valid targets simply for existing. You are bitching about the wrong side.

You're a liar. They target terrorists where they are sometimes in the midst of civilians but they are targeting civilians.

Hamas, on the other hand, said all Israeli's are valid targets simply for existing. You are bitching about the wrong side.

I never lie. The Israelis killed more than a thousand women and children this summer. You are the liar, or delusional. Hamas killed Israeli soldiers.

I never lie. The Israelis killed more than a thousand women and children this summer.
Your "lie" comes in when you claim the Israelis targeted these people because you know this is not true.
And so, yes, you do lie.

You have no idea why the Israelis attacked these sites, you simply join in the condemnation of their doing so.
Why do you chose to believe that there can be no legitimate reason to attack these sites?

Long and short of it...
If Hamas uses a UN school as a place to store weapons or launch an attack on Israel, said UN school is no longer off limits.
If Hamas has a mortar battery on a UN school courtyard and lobs rounds at an Israeli school. Israel has every right to respond to that attack with immediate and overwhelming force.
The Idea that UN school, by the virtue of being a UN school is always off limits to Israeli action is absurd on its face.

No arms or ammo were held in open UN schools designated by the UN to the Israelis as refugee centers. The schools that held weapons/ammo were closed for the summer vacation and uninhabited. Have you gotten that through your thick skull.

All the schools were closed apart for storing hamas illegal weapons, and the satellite pictures clearly show rockets being fired from close proximity to UNWRA schools, hospitals, mosques and civilian areas. One picture shows a rocket battery surrounded by 4 UNWRA schools, another shows a hospital car park being used. Are you saying that these were not val;id military targets . Read the Geneva convention dummy and see what happens to buildings used for terrorist purposes, you would think the UN would be aware of these rules and would apply them impartially

Long and short of it...

I think you're lying.

I know they are lying

Long and short of it...

I think you're lying.

I only post fact. I never lie. The lying is what your Zionist friends do. Do not call me a liar again unless you can prove it. Here is the fact as confirmed by the UN Secretary General.

“The three schools at which weaponry was found were empty at the time and were not being used as shelters.”

Ban Ki-moon

Israel responsible for Gaza strikes on UN schools and shelters inquiry finds World news The Guardian

Does not mean they were not used prior as weapons caches for hamas terrorists, and that hamas had told UNRWA that they were to be used as shelters. All this was happening as rocket battery's close to the schools were firing at Israel. So I am calling you a RACIST LIAR to your face as I have just proved it yet again

I never lie. The Israelis killed more than a thousand women and children this summer. You are the liar, or delusional. Hamas killed Israeli soldiers.
You lie when you say Israel "targets" women and children. Israel targets enemy combatants.

Remember your post when you are told to go to a designated safe area and it then comes under unprovoked attack by heavy weapons

You lie when you say Israel "targets" women and children. Israel targets enemy combatants.

A neutral observer would conclude that the Israelis used the coordinates of the designated shelters, given to them by the UN, to specifically murder women and children. It's not like they hit one shelter "by mistake", they hit all the designated shelters.

A neutral observer would conclude that the Israelis used the coordinates of the designated shelters, given to them by the UN, to specifically murder women and children. I
Another lie.
You have no idea why the Israelis attacked these sites, you simply join in the condemnation of their doing so.
Why do you chose to believe that there can be no legitimate reason to attack these sites?

A neutral observer would conclude that the Israelis used the coordinates of the designated shelters, given to them by the UN, to specifically murder women and children. It's not like they hit one shelter "by mistake", they hit all the designated shelters.
bullshit

Remember your post when you are told to go to a designated safe area and it then comes under unprovoked attack by heavy weapons

Only islamonazi's would claim that the Israeli's response was "unprovoked" after having illegal rockets fired at them for the past 9 years

Forum List

Back