Israel Now Under Media Radar

I try to not mock people’s work no matter how menial. It’s work and somebody has to do it and I’m happy someone is.

But damn you sure make it difficult from me going there.

I'd like to see you push a hand-truck with 800 pounds of Horse feed around, geezer.
I started working in a warehouse and made my way up. When I was 28 years old I was an entrepreneur that ran a small electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees.

It's hard to believe that a warehouse worker could save enough to build a electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees by age 28.

Most likely you're a liar, if it's true someone probably helped you build the firm with cash, making you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse, I used to jump in and unload two to three 48 foot containers a day, sometimes even on my own. The illegal workers I worked with used to get pissed off at me 'cause I enjoyed the workout while they wanted to take it easy and go slow. I then started borrowing samples of product and selling electronics on my own to mom and pop retail stores (this is before the big box Best Buy types killed the mom and pop stores and individual retailers) Pretty soon I had opened my own office wholesaling, importing, and later refurbishing and manufacturing. Yes I rose to the top. I know your type exactly, lazy, good for nothing whiny bums that I used to end up firing because they would spread negative energy, distrust and disunity among my employees and my company. So I would make it a point to create a big "scene" when I would fire their asses. It provided a good opportunity for everybody to reflect on everything. I enjoyed great respect and loyalty from my employees, and still do today. To this day I hate working behind a desk, love being on my feet and outside. That's why I'm big league in real estate as a builder now, and try to do all my wheeling and dealing outside the office environment.

Sure you did Trump Jr...sure you did...:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Of course I did punk, and I'm proud of it. I rolled up my sleeves and achieved the American dream. What do jihadis like you do? You emigrate here and bring all your backwards ass hatreds and barbarism with you, while bashing this country 24/7.

Some polish beauties.

helen+thomas.jpg

people_64.jpg

The first one looks Jewish, but is Arab Christian Helen Thomas.

Why are you so dumb, or dishonest?

Is it because you're Jewish?
How will the Jews get by without your approval!?
Quite well.

Excluding Bible Belt Protestants, and some East Asians, is anyone particularly fond of Jews?
Why do most people think Polaks are dumb? I mean look at you, you're a fucking genius!

The one certainty in your posts is that you aren't at all intelligent...IQ estimate: 75
Actually when I was young, I was tested at 155 you retard.

Quite well.

Excluding Bible Belt Protestants, and some East Asians, is anyone particularly fond of Jews?
Why do most people think Polaks are dumb? I mean look at you, you're a fucking genius!

The one certainty in your posts is that you aren't at all intelligent...IQ estimate: 75

Haha, yet you can't tell that Poland is no more responsible for the Holocaust, than Jews are.

Because there's nothing more graceful, or beautiful than a Jewish woman.

Some polish beauties.

helen+thomas.jpg

people_64.jpg

Quite well.

Because dumb Jews made up the dumb Polak thing, when they could have made the dumb Arab thing.

I've personally got about 80K saved up, and make about 40K a year, at age 31.
So, I'm actually in better shape than most at my age.
I try to not mock people’s work no matter how menial. It’s work and somebody has to do it and I’m happy someone is.

I'd like to see you push a hand-truck with 800 pounds of Horse feed around, geezer.
I started working in a warehouse and made my way up. When I was 28 years old I was an entrepreneur that ran a small electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees.

It's hard to believe that a warehouse worker could save enough to build a electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees by age 28.

Most likely you're a liar, if it's true someone probably helped you build the firm with cash, making you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse, I used to jump in and unload two to three 48 foot containers a day, sometimes even on my own. The illegal workers I worked with used to get pissed off at me 'cause I enjoyed the workout while they wanted to take it easy and go slow. I then started borrowing samples of product and selling electronics on my own to mom and pop retail stores (this is before the big box Best Buy types killed the mom and pop stores and individual retailers) Pretty soon I had opened my own office wholesaling, importing, and later refurbishing and manufacturing. Yes I rose to the top. I know your type exactly, lazy, good for nothing whiny bums that I used to end up firing because they would spread negative energy, distrust and disunity among my employees and my company. So I would make it a point to create a big "scene" when I would fire their asses. It provided a good opportunity for everybody to reflect on everything. I enjoyed great respect and loyalty from my employees, and still do today. To this day I hate working behind a desk, love being on my feet and outside. That's why I'm big league in real estate as a builder now, and try to do all my wheeling and dealing outside the office environment.

That's amazing that a warehouse worker could save much considering his living expenses, how much did mommy, and daddy help if your story is even true?

Because there's nothing more graceful, or beautiful than a Jewish woman.

Some polish beauties.

helen+thomas.jpg

people_64.jpg

Quite well.

Users here of a Polish background like RayfromCleveland, Bear, ChrisL, and myself seem to be more logical , and more informed than Jewish users Irosie, Jillian, The Derp, or yourself.

Quite well.

Haha, yet you can't tell that Poland is no more responsible for the Holocaust, than Jews are.
Based on past experience, I know that there are quite a few lowlife antisemtic scumbags in the Polish community, and you're definitely one of them.

That's amazing that a warehouse worker could save much considering his living expenses, how much did mommy, and daddy help if your story is even true?
I wasn't a warehouse "worker", I worked in an electronics firm selling product for them, and helped with shipments at the warehouse, etc. when they arrived, you dumbfuck. Then I opened my own company and started selling on my own. I took a calculated risk and used some of the money I had saved to open an office and purchase product I knew I could sell. But that was decades ago. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

Some polish beauties.

helen+thomas.jpg

people_64.jpg

Quite well.

Users here of a Polish background like RayfromCleveland, Bear, ChrisL, and myself seem to be more logical , and more informed than Jewish users Irosie, Jillian, The Derp, or yourself.
But that still doesn't answer why most people think Polaks are dumb.

Some polish beauties.

helen+thomas.jpg

people_64.jpg

Quite well.

Because dumb Jews made up the dumb Polak thing, when they could have made the dumb Arab thing.
Bzzzzt wrong. I showed you that it started with the Germans. But how did it make its way across the world. Now the word Polish is synonymous with dumb across the globe.

Last edited:
Leave him alone! Didn't you know that the animal feed store is hippest place in the boonies that he lives, where you get to meet the coolest people in town! I'm literally jealous, I wish we had an animal feed store where I live!

Well, Pawling is nicer than Putnam Lake, simply because it has more bars, and doesn't have a bunch of fist-fighting big nosed Italian f*cks.
Igor, you live in an area that has an animal feed store, and you WORK there. Case closed.

You sound 100% Negro, they also don't like Animals, or Farms, and love living in violent inner-cities like Sardines.
Negro? Ha ha ha. Funny shit. Who else are you going to blame for being a good for nothing bum at the age of 31, taking handouts from his parents? Instead of you supporting them, they're supporting you. And take that pacifier out of your mouth, Igor!

I work harder than probably anyone on this forum, doofus.

Most of you Jews here, are online all day, you don't work, but like to mock people who are working backbreaking work sll day.

You prove 100% why everywhere Jews go they are killed, and despised.

They are snooty, obnoxious, big mouths, who think they know it all.
You work hard? Ha ha ha! Sounds like you're on the computer most of the time on social media sites at the expense of your boss. In my company I had my IT guy put a blocker for nasty sites like this one, and Facebook etc. to prevent from hacking and viruses taking my network down.

The funny part is, a mentally ill asshole like you would constantly antisemtic shit like you just did, and then right after claim that they aren't bigotted. You morons aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen. Ya gotta love it!

That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

I'm way more intelligent than you, and my comments here speak volumes about that.

I said I like my job, I don't even need to really work.

You sound like a greedy snob, who never has enough.

Typical Jew, it's no wonder why no one likes you miserable people.

Well, Pawling is nicer than Putnam Lake, simply because it has more bars, and doesn't have a bunch of fist-fighting big nosed Italian f*cks.
Igor, you live in an area that has an animal feed store, and you WORK there. Case closed.

You sound 100% Negro, they also don't like Animals, or Farms, and love living in violent inner-cities like Sardines.
Negro? Ha ha ha. Funny shit. Who else are you going to blame for being a good for nothing bum at the age of 31, taking handouts from his parents? Instead of you supporting them, they're supporting you. And take that pacifier out of your mouth, Igor!

Most of you Jews here, are online all day, you don't work, but like to mock people who are working backbreaking work sll day.

You work hard? Ha ha ha! Sounds like you're on the computer most of the time on social media sites at the expense of your boss. In my company I had my IT guy put a blocker for nasty sites like this one, and Facebook etc. to prevent from hacking and viruses taking my network down.

The funny part is, a mentally ill asshole like you would constantly antisemtic shit like you just did, and then right after claim that they aren't bigotted. You morons aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen. Ya gotta love it!

If you didn't notice I'm often gone for about 7 or 8 hours, most days, give or take.

The same can't be said about yourself, who is often here all hours of the day.

The nerve of your disgusting Jewish self, to not work hard, and then point fingers at people who do.

That sounds more like you, as I'm actually pretty open about my prejudices.

You've said you stand against prejudices, even saying Trump should jail racists.

Meanwhile you're calling Arabs as Animals, and Poles as dumb Plumbers.

Are you even aware of your own prejudices, dumb f*cking Jew?

Based on past experience, I know that there are quite a few lowlife antisemtic scumbags in the Polish community, and you're definitely one of them.

Well, judging by this forum, the Jewish community here is far more anti-Polish, than vice versa.

Actually I'm the only particularly anti-Jewish Polish American user here

While most Jews here blame Poland for the Holocaust, and some mock Poles like yourself and Irosie have, and act like ungrateful idiots.

Then you expect us to be grateful to you, why would we like you?

Is the problem that Jews are usually dumb? What is your peoples problem?

Quite well.

Bzzzzt wrong. I showed you that it started with the Germans. But how did it make its way across the world. Now the word Polish is synonymous with dumb across the globe.

There were Hollywood films since the 1930's dehumanizing Polish people, including their intelligence, we know Hollywood has been Jewish since then, and then by the 1960's / 1970's it got even more mainstream with the term "Dumb Polak" coined on Jew Norman Lear's All in the Family, or Jew George Schlatter's Laugh In which mocked Polish people as being of inferior intelligence.

I wasn't a warehouse "worker", I worked in an electronics firm selling product for them, and helped with shipments at the warehouse, etc. when they arrived, you dumbfuck. Then I opened my own company and started selling on my own. I took a calculated risk and used some of the money I had saved to open an office and purchase product I knew I could sell. But that was decades ago. You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

Gee, that sounds like much what I do.
I do help customers with information, on buying products too, after-all
While, I unload trucks, and pallets, and then load cars.
Not to mention I take the inventories, help with ordering, rotate stock.

Hahaha, yeah loading hay bales are for Lazy people.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you truly are a dumb Jew.

Loading hay bales is obviously pretty labor intensive work.

Quite well.

There were Hollywood films since the 1930's dehumanizing Polish people, including their intelligence, we know Hollywood has been Jewish since then, and then by the 1960's / 1970's it got even more mainstream with the term "Dumb Polak" coined on Jew Norman Lear's All in the Family, or Jew George Schlatter's Laugh In which mocked Polish people as being of inferior intelligence.
Maybe that's because Poland kicked out the Jews of thousands of town.
Then Poland changed it's mind somewhere along the way when all it had left was inebriated farmers.
By then it was too late.

Maybe that's because Poland kicked out the Jews of thousands of town.
Then Poland changed it's mind somewhere along the way when all it had left was inebriated farmers.
By then it was too late.

When did Poland kick Jews out of thousands of towns, exactly?

Forum List

Back