Israel Now Under Media Radar

I work harder than probably anyone on this forum, doofus.

Not exactly what I'd call 'work'...

south-park-wow-guy.jpg

Another dumb Jew comes to the discussion, grand.

comes to the discussion

Discussion? I don't see a discussion. I see a Jew hater telling everyone how smart and wonderful he is. I've seen THAT before.

1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg

And, you so you know, actual smart folks don't go around telling people how smart they are. It's one of the ways you know they're smart.

comes to the discussion

Discussion? I don't see a discussion. I see a Jew hater telling everyone how smart and wonderful he is. I've seen THAT before.

And, you so you know, actual smart folks don't go around telling people how smart they are. It's one of the ways you know they're smart.

So, because I call out Jews here as dumb, that somehow means I'm telling people how smart I am, huh?

Why do most people think Polaks are dumb? I mean look at you, you're a fucking genius!

Because dumb Jews made up the dumb Polak thing, when they could have made the dumb Arab thing.
Bzzzzt wrong. I showed you that it started with the Germans. But how did it make its way across the world. Now the word Polish is synonymous with dumb across the globe.

There were Hollywood films since the 1930's dehumanizing Polish people, including their intelligence, we know Hollywood has been Jewish since then, and then by the 1960's / 1970's it got even more mainstream with the term "Dumb Polak" coined on Jew Norman Lear's All in the Family, or Jew George Schlatter's Laugh In which mocked Polish people as being of inferior intelligence.
Maybe that's because Poland kicked out the Jews of thousands of town.
Then Poland changed it's mind somewhere along the way when all it had left was inebriated farmers.
By then it was too late.

When did Poland kick Jews out of thousands of towns, exactly?
Why don't you tell me exactly when every Jew an committed atrocity in history?
Exactly to the Date, Time?
Oh, you can't!
So stick it up your stupid Polish ass.

Because dumb Jews made up the dumb Polak thing, when they could have made the dumb Arab thing.
Bzzzzt wrong. I showed you that it started with the Germans. But how did it make its way across the world. Now the word Polish is synonymous with dumb across the globe.

There were Hollywood films since the 1930's dehumanizing Polish people, including their intelligence, we know Hollywood has been Jewish since then, and then by the 1960's / 1970's it got even more mainstream with the term "Dumb Polak" coined on Jew Norman Lear's All in the Family, or Jew George Schlatter's Laugh In which mocked Polish people as being of inferior intelligence.
Then Poland changed it's mind somewhere along the way when all it had left was inebriated farmers.
By then it was too late.

Oh, you can't!

Julius Popper orchestrated the Selknam Genocide.

Matvei Berman ran the Gulag during it's most brutal period in the mid 1930;s.

Genrikh Yagoda ran the NKVD during it's most brutal period in the mid 1930's.

By then it was too late.

Oh, you can't!

Julius Popper orchestrated the Selknam Genocide.

Matvei Berman ran the Gulag during it's most brutal period in the mid 1930;s.

Genrikh Yagoda ran the NKVD during it's most brutal period in the mid 1930's.
Stupaz,,,I stated EXACT Date/Times.

Igor, you live in an area that has an animal feed store, and you WORK there. Case closed.

You sound 100% Negro, they also don't like Animals, or Farms, and love living in violent inner-cities like Sardines.
Negro? Ha ha ha. Funny shit. Who else are you going to blame for being a good for nothing bum at the age of 31, taking handouts from his parents? Instead of you supporting them, they're supporting you. And take that pacifier out of your mouth, Igor!

Most of you Jews here, are online all day, you don't work, but like to mock people who are working backbreaking work sll day.

You prove 100% why everywhere Jews go they are killed, and despised.

They are snooty, obnoxious, big mouths, who think they know it all.
The funny part is, a mentally ill asshole like you would constantly antisemtic shit like you just did, and then right after claim that they aren't bigotted. You morons aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen. Ya gotta love it!

That sounds more like you, as I'm actually pretty open about my prejudices.

You've said you stand against prejudices, even saying Trump should jail racists.

Meanwhile you're calling Arabs as Animals, and Poles as dumb Plumbers.

Are you even aware of your own prejudices, dumb f*cking Jew?
I call Arab terrorists animals, and Polish Nazis like you dumb. That isn't a predjudice that's a fact.

I started working in a warehouse and made my way up. When I was 28 years old I was an entrepreneur that ran a small electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees.

It's hard to believe that a warehouse worker could save enough to build a electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees by age 28.

Most likely you're a liar, if it's true someone probably helped you build the firm with cash, making you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse, I used to jump in and unload two to three 48 foot containers a day, sometimes even on my own. The illegal workers I worked with used to get pissed off at me 'cause I enjoyed the workout while they wanted to take it easy and go slow. I then started borrowing samples of product and selling electronics on my own to mom and pop retail stores (this is before the big box Best Buy types killed the mom and pop stores and individual retailers) Pretty soon I had opened my own office wholesaling, importing, and later refurbishing and manufacturing. Yes I rose to the top. I know your type exactly, lazy, good for nothing whiny bums that I used to end up firing because they would spread negative energy, distrust and disunity among my employees and my company. So I would make it a point to create a big "scene" when I would fire their asses. It provided a good opportunity for everybody to reflect on everything. I enjoyed great respect and loyalty from my employees, and still do today. To this day I hate working behind a desk, love being on my feet and outside. That's why I'm big league in real estate as a builder now, and try to do all my wheeling and dealing outside the office environment.

That's amazing that a warehouse worker could save much considering his living expenses, how much did mommy, and daddy help if your story is even true?
That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

I'm way more intelligent than you, and my comments here speak volumes about that.

I said I like my job, I don't even need to really work.

You sound like a greedy snob, who never has enough.

Typical Jew, it's no wonder why no one likes you miserable people.
Hah! You don't have to "work" because you're staying at mammy's house and they're paying for your rent, food, insurances, etc. In other words you're a lazy bum with delusions of grandeur who will never add up to anything but a whiney antisemtic scumbag that blames Jews for his predicament.

Notice I put work in quotes because you should have been fired for goofing off on social media and news sites on your employers dime a long time ago. So you can add dishonesty and disloyalty to your beautiful qualifications.

comes to the discussion

So, because I call out Jews here as dumb, that somehow means I'm telling people how smart I am, huh?
You just told me how smart you are and how dumb Jews are, only problem is instead of working at NASA you're a grunt loading hay at a feed store.

It's hard to believe that a warehouse worker could save enough to build a electronics manufacturing firm with 120 employees by age 28.

Most likely you're a liar, if it's true someone probably helped you build the firm with cash, making you a hypocrite.

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse, I used to jump in and unload two to three 48 foot containers a day, sometimes even on my own. The illegal workers I worked with used to get pissed off at me 'cause I enjoyed the workout while they wanted to take it easy and go slow. I then started borrowing samples of product and selling electronics on my own to mom and pop retail stores (this is before the big box Best Buy types killed the mom and pop stores and individual retailers) Pretty soon I had opened my own office wholesaling, importing, and later refurbishing and manufacturing. Yes I rose to the top. I know your type exactly, lazy, good for nothing whiny bums that I used to end up firing because they would spread negative energy, distrust and disunity among my employees and my company. So I would make it a point to create a big "scene" when I would fire their asses. It provided a good opportunity for everybody to reflect on everything. I enjoyed great respect and loyalty from my employees, and still do today. To this day I hate working behind a desk, love being on my feet and outside. That's why I'm big league in real estate as a builder now, and try to do all my wheeling and dealing outside the office environment.

That's amazing that a warehouse worker could save much considering his living expenses, how much did mommy, and daddy help if your story is even true?
That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

I'm way more intelligent than you, and my comments here speak volumes about that.

Hah! You don't have to "work" because you're staying at mammy's house and they're paying for your rent, food, insurances, etc. In other words you're a lazy bum with delusions of grandeur who will never add up to anything but a whiney antisemtic scumbag that blames Jews for his predicament.

Notice I put work in quotes because you should have been fired for goofing off on social media and news sites on your employers dime a long time ago. So you can add dishonesty and disloyalty to your beautiful qualifications.

You sound like a miserable desperate greedy Jewish prick.

Slightly more than half of the kids I went to school with growing up, are still living at home in their early 30's.

The 2 guys who held my job before me, did make enough to support themselves without help, including no room mates.

No matter what you say, $40,000 isn't a bad salary for a 31 year old.

I'm saving up a lot of money as I am.

But, I certainly don't get away without doing nothing.

I actually pay about $600 a month on taking my parents out to restaurants.

I've dropped $1,000's before in helping them to renovate a few times.

comes to the discussion

You just told me how smart you are and how dumb Jews are, only problem is instead of working at NASA you're a grunt loading hay at a feed store.

There's lots of talented people who are working menial jobs.

Nikola Tesla was digging ditches, and Einstein was filing patents.

The way you talk is like that of a dumb, primitive person.

You actually come off like a Negro to me, you don't conduct yourself in an advanced matter what so ever.

You're proof that there's lots of dumb Jews out there.

I'm gone for 7 hours usually during working hours in the morning, until the afternoon without coming on here, doof.

What do you think I'm doing?
I'm not on here, at that time, because I'm working.

You're a know nothing, big mouth obnoxiousJewish punk.

You sound 100% Negro, they also don't like Animals, or Farms, and love living in violent inner-cities like Sardines.
Negro? Ha ha ha. Funny shit. Who else are you going to blame for being a good for nothing bum at the age of 31, taking handouts from his parents? Instead of you supporting them, they're supporting you. And take that pacifier out of your mouth, Igor!

Most of you Jews here, are online all day, you don't work, but like to mock people who are working backbreaking work sll day.

The funny part is, a mentally ill asshole like you would constantly antisemtic shit like you just did, and then right after claim that they aren't bigotted. You morons aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen. Ya gotta love it!

You've said you stand against prejudices, even saying Trump should jail racists.

I call Arab terrorists animals, and Polish Nazis like you dumb. That isn't a predjudice that's a fact.

You've called Arabs Animals, without saying terrorists.

You're a very, very primitive being, who has no consciousness.

Well, you are a Jew, after-all. (There you have it)

There's a good reason why everyone hates you people, everywhere you go.

Last edited:
comes to the discussion

Like you really work for NASA?
Who are you fooling?

Yes, judging by the comments here, I am better informed, and more logical than most Jews here.

I'm a quite talented Artist.

You sound like a miserable desperate greedy Jewish prick.

Slightly more than half of the kids I went to school with growing up, are still living at home in their early 30's.

The 2 guys who held my job before me, did make enough to support themselves without help, including no room mates.

No matter what you say, $40,000 isn't a bad salary for a 31 year old.

I'm saving up a lot of money as I am.

But, I certainly don't get away without doing nothing.

I actually pay about $600 a month on taking my parents out to restaurants.

I've dropped $1,000's before in helping them to renovate a few times.
Wow...such generous of a neo Nazi philanthropist you are. The bum lives off his parents and brags about throwing them meaningless bones.

You've called Arabs Animals, without saying terrorists.

You're a very, very primitive being, who has no consciousness.

Well, you are a Jew, after-all. (There you have it)

There's a good reason why everyone hates you people, everywhere you go.
You claim to speak for "everybody" from your Polish neo Nazi HQ down at the animal feed store in the boonies? You are quite entertaining, I gotta admit.

comes to the discussion

Who are you fooling?

Yes, judging by the comments here, I am better informed, and more logical than most Jews here.

Talent?! Ha ha ha. OMG!

You're a fucking Nazi racist dirtbag. Here's what else you posted:

comes to the discussion

Who are you fooling?

Talent?! Ha ha ha. OMG!

You're a fucking Nazi dirtbag. Here's what else you posted:

What's wrong with that video?

Forum List

Back