Israel Now Under Media Radar

Yeah, I worked in a warehouse, I used to jump in and unload two to three 48 foot containers a day, sometimes even on my own. The illegal workers I worked with used to get pissed off at me 'cause I enjoyed the workout while they wanted to take it easy and go slow. I then started borrowing samples of product and selling electronics on my own to mom and pop retail stores (this is before the big box Best Buy types killed the mom and pop stores and individual retailers) Pretty soon I had opened my own office wholesaling, importing, and later refurbishing and manufacturing. Yes I rose to the top. I know your type exactly, lazy, good for nothing whiny bums that I used to end up firing because they would spread negative energy, distrust and disunity among my employees and my company. So I would make it a point to create a big "scene" when I would fire their asses. It provided a good opportunity for everybody to reflect on everything. I enjoyed great respect and loyalty from my employees, and still do today. To this day I hate working behind a desk, love being on my feet and outside. That's why I'm big league in real estate as a builder now, and try to do all my wheeling and dealing outside the office environment.

That's amazing that a warehouse worker could save much considering his living expenses, how much did mommy, and daddy help if your story is even true?
That is why you will always remain a lazy, dumb grunt hauling hay into trucks. Blaming Jews for your predicament, of course.

I'm way more intelligent than you, and my comments here speak volumes about that.

I said I like my job, I don't even need to really work.

You sound like a greedy snob, who never has enough.

Typical Jew, it's no wonder why no one likes you miserable people.
Hah! You don't have to "work" because you're staying at mammy's house and they're paying for your rent, food, insurances, etc. In other words you're a lazy bum with delusions of grandeur who will never add up to anything but a whiney antisemtic scumbag that blames Jews for his predicament.

Notice I put work in quotes because you should have been fired for goofing off on social media and news sites on your employers dime a long time ago. So you can add dishonesty and disloyalty to your beautiful qualifications.

I'm gone for 7 hours usually during working hours in the morning, until the afternoon without coming on here, doof.

What do you think I'm doing?
I'm not on here, at that time, because I'm working.

You're a know nothing, big mouth obnoxiousJewish punk.
Yeah right, looks like your boss is dumber than you, has no clue you're a rip off and a lazy bum.. He should be booting your Nazi butt out into the cow manure.

Last edited:
Discussion? I don't see a discussion. I see a Jew hater telling everyone how smart and wonderful he is. I've seen THAT before.

1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg

And, you so you know, actual smart folks don't go around telling people how smart they are. It's one of the ways you know they're smart.

So, because I call out Jews here as dumb, that somehow means I'm telling people how smart I am, huh?
You just told me how smart you are and how dumb Jews are, only problem is instead of working at NASA you're a grunt loading hay at a feed store.

Like you really work for NASA?
Who are you fooling?

Yes, judging by the comments here, I am better informed, and more logical than most Jews here.

I'm a quite talented Artist.

Talent?! Ha ha ha. OMG!

You're a fucking Nazi dirtbag. Here's what else you posted:

What's wrong with that video?

The series of videos you posted shows you making the same "Aryan superiority" claims that the Nazis made during WWII. Not to mention what else you gave away about yourself! I have to say if there was ever a stereotypical dumb Polak, you would be it! Ha ha ha.

Here's another video from your Dumb Racist Polak series. Ha ha ha.

I did not watch the video, but as a point of fact, the Nazis were financed by the largest banks and specifically through a relationship with Prescott Bush. He had three companies taken away from him by the US government under the Trading With the Enemy Act. This financing continued after American kids had entered that war. He was rewarded for these efforts as he soon became a Senator in NY, his son became President and his dumbest grandson became President as well.

I treat Jews how Jews tend to treat Poles.

I call you dumb Jews, and blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Blaming Jews for the Holocaust is pretty poor taste, but the Zionist connections to the Nazis were exposed in a book, published by a Jew, that included over 50 documents that speak volumes. Yad Vashem doesn't make much of this, of course, but the facts remain.

That's why you're the "Pride of Poland" and a legend in your own mind. :lmao:

It's pretty well known that Jews during the Haavara Agreement paid off the Nazis, and Max Warburg financed them.

It's only pretty known among you Neo Nazis. :rofl:

How do you know I'm not an anti-Jewish Polish Jew like Henry Makow?

Isn't there a local psychologist in the boonies where you live so you can go get yourself checked out? You don't even remember what you said about yourself and your shitty upbringing just a few posts ago! Ha ha ha.

I did not watch the video, but as a point of fact, the Nazis were financed by the largest banks and specifically through a relationship with Prescott Bush. He had three companies taken away from him by the US government under the Trading With the Enemy Act. This financing continued after American kids had entered that war. He was rewarded for these efforts as he soon became a Senator in NY, his son became President and his dumbest grandson became President as well.

Blaming Jews for the Holocaust is pretty poor taste, but the Zionist connections to the Nazis were exposed in a book, published by a Jew, that included over 50 documents that speak volumes. Yad Vashem doesn't make much of this, of course, but the facts remain.

It's pretty interesting that you don't know that the so called Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic Nationalism.

From The Armenian Genocide (1914-1924) to the Arab Genocide (1917-today)

Pan-Islamic Vision Comes to Palestine

Amin Al-Husseini returns to Palestine. He brings with him lessons of genocide and the vision of leading a Pan-Islamic empire, where Jews and Christians are not acceptable.

Amin Al-Husseini : Root of Today’s Palestinian Tragedy

The Violence Begins

1920/1921. Riots. Amin Al-Husseini becomes lead figure in organizing riots against locals. Amin Al-Husseini begins life-long campaign of inciting hate between Jews and Muslims under British Mandate of Palestine. He begins rule of terror over local Muslim leaders, who denounce him as an ignorant thug. [iv][v] . The Muslim community rejected his candidacy because he had not received any credible Islamic education. He was neither a Sheikh (religiously accredited leader) nor an Alim (Islamic scholar). He becomes the pre-eminent Arab power in Palestine. His brutality becomes notorious and is rejected by local Muslim leadership.

Head of Supreme Muslim Council

Amin Al-Husseini is appointed Head of Supreme Muslim Council (1922-1937)[vi] . He is hugely disappointed by the end of the Ottoman Empire under Ataturk. Husseini becomes fanaticized by the idea that he must restore the lost Islamic Empire. He vows to fight all Muslim seculars.

Jerusalem Capital

Amin Al-Husseini implements restoration of Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem[vii] . He has the Dome gold-plated for the first time. Thereafter, Jerusalem takes on more importance as Holy Muslim site in the eyes of the Arab World.

Husseini Joins Muslim Brotherhood

Muslim Brotherhood established in Egypt by Hassan El Banna[viii]in 1928. Amin Al-Husseini becomes a central member and ideological inspiration[ix] for the Muslim Brotherhood. Mother organization for today’s Egyptian Islamic Jihad and Hamas[x] . The Muslim Brotherhood preaches Wahhabi Islam[xi] , which justifies violent means to rid the ‘Muslim world’ of its non-Islamic element. It envisions a Pan-Islamic Empire, where strict Islamic law rules over all.

Hebron Massacre

Amin Al-Husseini organizes more riots in Palestine. He spreads false rumors to further turn the local Muslims against the Jews. Random murdering of Hebron Jews begins. Hebron Jewish community was over 2,000 years old.

Founder of
World Islamic Congress

Amin Al-Husseini starts to build his own political base. He preaches Islamic unity and creates the World Islamic Congress in 1931[xii] .

RETURN TO THE TOP

From The Muslim Brotherhood to the Third Reich
Amin Al-Husseini / Adolf Hitler Connection

1933-2002

Hitler Finds Arab Support[xiii]

Arab Nazi political groups[xiv] spring up throughout Middle East:

. Young Egypt. Led by Muslim Brotherhood member Abdul Gamal Nasser (future Egyptian President). Young Egypt’s political slogan “One Folk, One Party, One Leader” is a direct translation from German of Nazi slogan.

. Social Nationalist Party in Syria. Led by Anton Saada[xv](known as the Syrian Fuhrer)

Husseini Meets Hitler’s banker

Francois Genoud[xvi] , later known as the Swiss Banker of the Hitler’s Third Reich, travels to Palestine to meet Amin Al-Husseini for the first time. Their relationship will continue well into the 1960’s.

Palestine Riots

Weapon of Choice

Suicide Squads

Muslim Leaders assassinated

1936-Jerusleum_gif.jpg

Amin Al Husseini in Jerusalem during 1936 Riots

Amin Al-Husseini is main organizer of riots.[xvii] He organizes suicide squads against the local authorities. Applies Nazi methodology of “systematic extermination” of any Arab suspected of less than total loyalty to Pan-Islamic vision of Muslim Brotherhood.

Any “non-Islamic” element is a threat to his Pan-Islamic vision.

Many Muslim and Christian Palestinian intellectual leaders and clerics assassinated for protesting Husseini’s Islamic terror.

1936-1938. Murdered by Husseini’s men:

Sheikh Daoud Ansari ( Imam of Al Aqsa Mosque), Sheikh Ali Nur el Khattib (Al Aqsa Mosque), Sheikh Nusbi Abdal Rahim (Council of Muslim Religious Court), Sheikh Abdul el Badoui (Acre, Palestine), Sheikh El Namouri (Hebron), Nasr El Din Nassr (Mayor of Hebron). Between Feb. 1937 and Nov 1938, Eleven (11) Mukhtars (community leaders) and their entire families slain by Amin al Husseini’s men.

On Hitler’s Payroll

Amin Al-Husseini visits Jerusalem German Consul. He meets SS Hauptschanfuehrer A.Eichman and SS Oberscherfuehrer H. Hagen to discuss “the Jewish question”.[xviii] Amin Al-Husseini subsequently receives financial and military aid from Nazi Germany. [xix] [xx][xxi] RETURN TO THE TOP

Amin Al-Husseini: Root of Today’s Iraqi Tragedy

Husseini-Tulfah [xxii]

Iraqi

Pro-nazi coup
palistinian-iraqi-army_jpg.jpg

[xxiii] with Adolf Hitler[xxiv] and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution[xxv] .

hilter-husseini_gif.jpg
Amin Al Husseini Meets Hitler in Berlin During WWII

Hitler was reportedly content with deporting the Jews out of Europe to Palestine. Husseini perceived this as a threat to his stronghold in Palestine and pushed successfully for the extermination of the European Jews.

Christian Serbian Genocide

Husseini’s Personal Project [xxvi][xxvii] [xxviii]

[xxix]

“Cream Of Islam”

1-flag_jpg.jpg

Bosnian Muslim Flag Under Amin Al Husseini

Amin Al Husseini creates the Hanzar Division of Nazi Muslim Soldiers in Bosnia, which he calls ‘the cream of Islam’. It becomes the largest division of the Third Reich Army (26,000 men) and participates actively in the genocide of Serbian and Jewish populations. ‘Hanzar’ was the name given to the dagger worn by officers under the Turkish Ottoman Empire[xxx] Muslim soldiers pledge allegiance to Nazi regime in official statement prepared by Heinrich Himmler, head of SS Nazi troops[xxxi]

4-Husseini-nazi_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini Coaching on of his Muslim Nazi Soldier 1943

Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government

Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

5-himmler_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler

Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by Nazi regime. His headquarters are in Berlin.

He plans construction of concentration camp[xxxii] in Nablus (Palestine) to implement the “final solution” in Palestine to exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler’s plan.

Mufti becomes close friend of Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi Officers). Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death camp by Himmler[xxxiii], where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of Europe’s Jews.

7-Husseini-soldier_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini Inspects his Muslim Nazi Troops in WWII.

Nazi View
of Islamic Religion

Head of Nazi SS troops Heinrich Himmler stated to Chief of Nazi propaganda Josef Goebbels:

have nothing against Islam because it educates the men in this division for me and promises them heaven if they fight and are killed in action. A very practical and attractive religion for soldiers.”[xxxiv]

Islamic Institute in Dresden, Germany

Nazi Islam

Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS, and close colleague of Amin Al-Husseini, financed and established Islamic Institute (‘Islamische Zentralinstitut’) in Dresden under the Mufti. The purpose was to create a generation of Islamic leaders that would continue to use Islam as a carrier for Nazi ideology into the 21st century.[xxxv]

Mufti Addresses Bosnian Muslim Nazi Troops

troops_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini Inspecting His Islamo-Nazi Troops in Bosnia during WWII.

March 1, 1944. Amin Al-Husseini makes speech from Berlin addressing Muslim SS Nazi troops: “Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, History and Religion. This saves your honor. God is with you.”[xxxvi]

Amin Al Husseini Recruiting Muslims To Serve Nazi Regime. (Propaganda Poster)

RETURN TO THE TOP

Arab League and Muslim Brotherhood:
Post-World War II Voice of Amin Al-Husseini

1944-1974

From Amin Al-Husseini to Yasser Arafat

[xxxvii]
Amin%20al%20Husseini%20at%20Arab%20League%20meeting%20at%20its%20creation_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini at Arab League Meeting. 1944

Amin Al-Husseini is one of the founders of Arab League. Goal is to reinforce Pan-Islamic unity. Founding countries are: Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Yemen. Husseini is appointed to President in Absentia of Fourth Higher Committee of Arab League.

British Forgive Husseini

Shockingly, the British give Amin Al-Husseini amnesty. He returns to Palestine.

Leader of Muslim Brotherhood

Amin Al-Husseini is appointed leader of Muslim Brotherhood in Jerusalem[xxxviii] . Wahhabi Islam becomes the perfect vector for Husseini’s policy of ethnic cleansing. He uses recently acquired Nazi methodology to implement his vision of an Arab World free of Jews (Juden-Rei in German).[xxxix]

Wanted for

Crimes Against Humanity

Yugoslavia requests extradition from Egypt of Amin Al-Husseini for War Crimes [xl] [xli] .[xlii] meets Amin Al-Husseini at age 17 and starts to work for him. Amin Al-Husseini allegedly great-uncle of Arafat, whose real name is Mohammed Abder Rauf Arafat Al-Kudwa Al-Husseini. Arafat reportedly changed his name intentionally to disguise his connection to Amin al-Husseini.

Arafat

Holy Struggler

Amin Al-Husseini places Yasser Arafat in charge of arms procurement and shipment for the Mufti’s Irregular Forces: “The Holy Strugglers”

1948-1949

Husseini:

“I declare a Holy War!”

Husseini%20with%20Abdel%20Nasser%20Egyptian%20President_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini
with Abdel Nasser: President of Egypt.

With UN recognition, Israel declares statehood. Arab League immediately declares Jihad (Holy War) against Israel. Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Jordan immediately declare war on the new Jewish state and invade Israel.

Amin Al-Husseini[xliii] : “I declare a Holy War, My Muslim Brothers! Murder the Jews! Murder them all!”

prayer_jpg.jpg
3-Moslems-praying_jpg.jpg

Muslim Nazi Troops of Amin Al Husseini. Holy War. 1943.

Arafat Speaks On Amin Al-Husseini

“I was one of his troops.”

Yasser Arafat was interviewed by Al Sharq Al Awsat (London Arabic Daily) and reprinted in Palestinian daily Al Quds on August 2, 2002:

“We are not Afghanistan… We are the mighty people. Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin Al-Husseini?… There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, when they considered him an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 War and I was one of his troops.”

(Translation found on Palestinian Media Watch web site.)

Arab League

Four Wars

The Arab League[xliv] , co-founded by Amin Al-Husseini, will support and declare all wars against the State of Israel in the 20thcentury. (1948, 1956, 1967, 1973) It will also support both Intifadas.

1949-1952

ODESSA

Network

Losers Regroup

ODESSA network[xlv] . Egypt, home of Muslim Brotherhood, and Syria incorporate thousands of Nazi experts into Egyptian and Syrian[xlvi] army, government and propaganda service. Vatican heavily involved in providing travel visas for Nazi officers.

Amin Al-Husseini is directly implicated in providing safe haven to ex-Nazis in Arab lands. He is the main connection with Francois Genoud, Swiss banker of Third Reich, who finances the ODESSA network with money stolen from European Jews.

Husseini-Genoud

Connection

Nazi Money

To Fund

Twenties Century

Jihad

After World War II, Hitler’s Swiss banker, Francois Genoud, visited Amin Al-Husseini multiple times in Beirut.

Genoud finances the ODESSA network. He sponsors Arab Nationalism with Nazi money. In Cairo and Tangiers, Genoud sets up import-export company called Arabo-Afrika, which is a cover to disseminate anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli propaganda.

Genoud sets up Swiss bank accounts for North African liberation armies of Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria. In partnership with Syria, he sets up Arab Commercial Bank in Geneva. In 1962, he becomes Director of Arab People’s Bank in Algeria[xlvii] .

Ahmed Huber

Ahmed_Huber.jpg

Hitler Admirer

Muslim Brother

Egypt

Safe Haven for Nazis

Contact with:

Amin Al Husseini

Francois Genoud

Johannes Van Leers

Thule_society.jpg

Avalon Gemeinschaft

Secret Society

Al Taqwa Bank

Financing Al Qeida and Hamas.

Albert Freidrich Ahmed Huber (aka Ahmed Huber), born in 1927, is a Swiss journalist, who became a major financier of radical Islam and pan-arabism.

He is an avid admirer of Hitler and highly active in Europe's radical right elite.

After his involvement with the radical left Algerian rebels against the French in the 1950's, Huber converted to Islam through the offices of the Muslim Brotherhood.

At first he followed into the path of Pan-arabism with President Nasser of Egypt, whereby Nasser promised safe-haven for former SS officers in exchange for help on ‘Jewish affairs'. When President Sadat of Egypt made peace with Israel, Huber left and joined Ayatollah Khomeini.

He meets Amin Al Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, as well as Francois Genoud, Hitler's Swiss banker. While in Egypt, he also befriends Johannes Van Leers, former chief of Nazi propaganda under Hitler. He actively funds an anti-American and Anti-Israel agenda through his leadership of a secret fraternity called Avalon Gemeinschaft. This group unites former SS officers with younger radicals such as Horst Mahler, Jurgen Graf and Ahmad Rami.

Finally, Ahmed Huber establishes the Al Taqua Bank with Muslim Brotherhood members Youssef Nada and Ali Gholib Himati. The Bank was since shut down by authorities for transacting with groups such as Al Qeida and Hamas and financing terrorist acts.

Ahmed Huber is thought to be the main financier and instigator of the holocaust denial movement in Iran.

President of World Islamic Congress

Arab Lands

Judenrei

(Free of Jews)

Amin Al-Husseini becomes president of World Islamic Congress, which he founded[xlviii] . The Islamic Fundamentalists implement plan of making Arab lands Judenrei (free of Jews), as Hitler did in Europe. All Jewish communities of North Africa and Middle East are persecuted.

Hundreds of thousands of Arab Jews, whose presence in Arab countries predates Islam by a thousand years, are killed or forced to leave their homelands.

Organization of Islamic Conferences

Offshoot of World Islamic Congress

Amin Al Husseini
Continues to lead the Islamic World.

In 1969, the (OIC) Organization of Islamic Conferences
is founded and sets its headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is an offshoot of the World Islamic Congress founded by Amin Al Husseini in 1926. The First Secretary General (1971-1973) is H.R.H. Tunku Abdul Rahman, Prime Minister of Malaysia. The OIC is made of 56 Islamic countries. It has been one of Islam's strongest political voices and has shaped the ideology of Pakistan and of the Muslim World until today

Click image -

eulegy_jpg.jpg

Arafat Paying Hommage to His Mentor. Amin Al Husseini's Funeral. 1974

Amin Al-Husseini dies in Syria, leaving a legacy of terror, which continues to this day.

RETURN TO THE TOP

Amin Al-Husseini

The Legacy: Road To September 11th, 2001 and the Genocide of the Arab People

1974-2002

It's pretty well known that Jews during the Haavara Agreement paid off the Nazis, and Max Warburg financed them.

Here's what mammy and daddy didn't tell you. Take the pacifier out of your mouth:

Ratlines (World War II aftermath) - Wikipedia
Vatican Rat Lines

Ratlines (World War II aftermath)
Ratlines were a system of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in Latin America, particularly Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia,[1] Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Guatemala, Chile, Ecuador and Bolivia, as well as in Switzerland. Other destinations included Australia, Canada, and the Middle East. There were two primary routes: the first went from Germany to Spain, then Argentina; the second from Germany to Rome to Genoa, then South America. The two routes developed independently but eventually came together to collaborate.

Bishop Alois Hudal, a Nazi sympathiser, was rector of the Pontificio Istituto Teutonico Santa Maria dell'Anima in Rome, a seminary for Austrian and German priests, and "Spiritual Director of the German People resident in Italy".[10] After the end of the war in Italy, Hudal became active in ministering to German-speaking prisoners of war and internees then held in camps throughout Italy. In December 1944 the VaticanSecretariat of State received permission to appoint a representative to "visit the German-speaking civil internees in Italy", a job assigned to Hudal.[citation needed]

Hudal used this position to aid the escape of wanted Nazi war criminals, including Franz Stangl, commanding officer of Treblinka, Gustav Wagner, commanding officer of Sobibor, Alois Brunner, responsible for the Drancy internment camp near Paris and in charge of deportations in Slovakia to German concentration camps, and Adolf Eichmann[11]— a fact about which he was later unashamedly open. Some of these wanted men were being held in internment camps: generally without identity papers, they would be enrolled in camp registers under false names. Other Nazis hid in Italy, and sought Hudal out as his role in assisting escapes became known on the Nazi grapevine.[12]:289

Here's what mammy and daddy didn't tell you. Take the pacifier out of your mouth:

Vatican Rat Lines

Ratlines were a system of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in Latin America, particularly Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia,[1] Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Guatemala, Chile, Ecuador and Bolivia, as well as in Switzerland. Other destinations included Australia, Canada, and the Middle East. There were two primary routes: the first went from Germany to Spain, then Argentina; the second from Germany to Rome to Genoa, then South America. The two routes developed independently but eventually came together to collaborate.

Bishop Alois Hudal, a Nazi sympathiser, was rector of the Pontificio Istituto Teutonico Santa Maria dell'Anima in Rome, a seminary for Austrian and German priests, and "Spiritual Director of the German People resident in Italy".[10] After the end of the war in Italy, Hudal became active in ministering to German-speaking prisoners of war and internees then held in camps throughout Italy. In December 1944 the VaticanSecretariat of State received permission to appoint a representative to "visit the German-speaking civil internees in Italy", a job assigned to Hudal.[citation needed]

Hudal used this position to aid the escape of wanted Nazi war criminals, including Franz Stangl, commanding officer of Treblinka, Gustav Wagner, commanding officer of Sobibor, Alois Brunner, responsible for the Drancy internment camp near Paris and in charge of deportations in Slovakia to German concentration camps, and Adolf Eichmann[11]— a fact about which he was later unashamedly open. Some of these wanted men were being held in internment camps: generally without identity papers, they would be enrolled in camp registers under false names. Other Nazis hid in Italy, and sought Hudal out as his role in assisting escapes became known on the Nazi grapevine.[12]:289
'

Nothing about Poland here.

Vatican Rat Lines

'

They're Catholics, no? You're commenting all the time about Jews and Judaism, hay eating Nazi boy. But here is some actual history, read and weep:

Poles conscripted into the Wehrmacht

In total up to 500,000 Poles served in the Wehrmacht during WW2. Most of them were from the areas of Poland incorporated by the III Reich in October of 1939 (so called Neue Ostgebiete - Provinz Oberschlesien, Reichsgau Danzig-Westpreussen, Reichsgau Wartheland, Bezirk Bialystok), the remaining ones were from the areas of Poland captured in 1941 (Reichskomissariat Ostland, Reichskomissariat Ukraine), from the Generalgouvernement (GG) and from all other areas. Poles from the incorporated areas - especially those who signed the Volksliste (and most of them on these areas did it, from practical reasons - to survive) were obliged to fulfil military duty in the German army in the same way as German citizens.

That's why Poles from the incorporated areas were being conscripted to the German army (contrary to those from GG, who were not being conscripted and those of them who served in the German army were either those who signed the Volksliste - and signing the Volksliste in GG was not as helpful to survive the occupation as in incorporated areas so very few did it - or those who volunteered).

Out of them around 350 - 400 thousands were from Silesia (like Ludwik Machalica, Robert Uszok, Alojzy Lysko, Robert Czarnynoga, Franciszek Siedlaczek and others). Further 80,000 were from the areas of Pomerelia (Pommern) incorporated by Germany in 1939, so from the pre-war Województwo Pomorskie. In that second group (those from Pomerelia) was for example the grandfather of present Polish prime minister (Donald Tusk) - Józef Tusk, who served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion and fought on the Eastern Front and later on the Western Front (in October of 1944 he deserted or was captured by English forces and by the end of November 1944 he joined the Polish Forces in the West). The remaining 20+ thousands were from other incorporated regions, GG and other areas.

Polish soldiers of Wehrmacht captured by Allied forces as well as Polish deserters from Wehrmacht were the most important source of reinforcements for Polish forces fighting alongside the Allies in Western Europe. For example Polish 2nd Corps under command of gen. Wladyslaw Anders alone (the same which successfully fought for Monte Cassino in 1944) absorbed 16,500 Polish "Wehrmachters" in 1944 and further 18,000 in period January - May 1945.

Over 2,000 Poles - former soldiers of Afrika Korps - reinforced the 1st Polish Armoured Division of gen. Maczek and later fought in France, Belgium and Holland.

In total over 85,000 Polish Wehrmacht POWs reinforced Polish forces in the West. Most of them were Silesians. On the other hand, only 70,000 Polish POWs from Wehrmacht reinforced the Polish People's Army fighting alongside the Red Army, despite the fact that probably much more Polish "Wehrmachters" were captured on the Eastern Front. It is not known exactly what happened to the remaining ones. Probably their situation in Russian captivity was very hard.

Additionally, it is worth noticing, that over 240,000 Poles from Kresy (areas of Poland incorporated by the Soviet Union in October of 1939) were serving in ranks of the Red Army when the Great Patriotic War started, on 22 June 1941.

The exact number of Poles who died while serving in Wehrmacht is still unknown, but is estimated (basing on partial data, fragmentary sources) as much more than 100,000. Many thousands Poles also died serving in the Red Army.

Last edited:

Vatican Rat Lines

'

They're Catholics, no? You're commenting all the time about Jews and Judaism, hay eating Nazi boy. But here is some actual history, read and weep:

In total up to 500,000 Poles served in the Wehrmacht during WW2. Most of them were from the areas of Poland incorporated by the III Reich in October of 1939 (so called Neue Ostgebiete - Provinz Oberschlesien, Reichsgau Danzig-Westpreussen, Reichsgau Wartheland, Bezirk Bialystok), the remaining ones were from the areas of Poland captured in 1941 (Reichskomissariat Ostland, Reichskomissariat Ukraine), from the Generalgouvernement (GG) and from all other areas. Poles from the incorporated areas - especially those who signed the Volksliste (and most of them on these areas did it, from practical reasons - to survive) were obliged to fulfil military duty in the German army in the same way as German citizens.

That's why Poles from the incorporated areas were being conscripted to the German army (contrary to those from GG, who were not being conscripted and those of them who served in the German army were either those who signed the Volksliste - and signing the Volksliste in GG was not as helpful to survive the occupation as in incorporated areas so very few did it - or those who volunteered).

Out of them around 350 - 400 thousands were from Silesia (like Ludwik Machalica, Robert Uszok, Alojzy Lysko, Robert Czarnynoga, Franciszek Siedlaczek and others). Further 80,000 were from the areas of Pomerelia (Pommern) incorporated by Germany in 1939, so from the pre-war Województwo Pomorskie. In that second group (those from Pomerelia) was for example the grandfather of present Polish prime minister (Donald Tusk) - Józef Tusk, who served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion and fought on the Eastern Front and later on the Western Front (in October of 1944 he deserted or was captured by English forces and by the end of November 1944 he joined the Polish Forces in the West). The remaining 20+ thousands were from other incorporated regions, GG and other areas.

Polish soldiers of Wehrmacht captured by Allied forces as well as Polish deserters from Wehrmacht were the most important source of reinforcements for Polish forces fighting alongside the Allies in Western Europe. For example Polish 2nd Corps under command of gen. Wladyslaw Anders alone (the same which successfully fought for Monte Cassino in 1944) absorbed 16,500 Polish "Wehrmachters" in 1944 and further 18,000 in period January - May 1945.

Over 2,000 Poles - former soldiers of Afrika Korps - reinforced the 1st Polish Armoured Division of gen. Maczek and later fought in France, Belgium and Holland.

In total over 85,000 Polish Wehrmacht POWs reinforced Polish forces in the West. Most of them were Silesians. On the other hand, only 70,000 Polish POWs from Wehrmacht reinforced the Polish People's Army fighting alongside the Red Army, despite the fact that probably much more Polish "Wehrmachters" were captured on the Eastern Front. It is not known exactly what happened to the remaining ones. Probably their situation in Russian captivity was very hard.

Additionally, it is worth noticing, that over 240,000 Poles from Kresy (areas of Poland incorporated by the Soviet Union in October of 1939) were serving in ranks of the Red Army when the Great Patriotic War started, on 22 June 1941.

The exact number of Poles who died while serving in Wehrmacht is still unknown, but is estimated (basing on partial data, fragmentary sources) as much more than 100,000. Many thousands Poles also died serving in the Red Army.

Of the estimated 150,000 Mischlings, half Jews and quarter Jews, in the Nazi armies, most never rose to officer levels.

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army

Vatican Rat Lines

'

Someone obviously doesn't grasp what conscripted means, it means they were basically drafted into the Army.

It's well known that many of the true Poles later abandoned the Nazi Wehrmacht.

However, not everyone from Poland was a Pole, there were also Germans from Poland, those are the ones who typically stayed in the Nazi Wehrmacht.

It's only pretty known among you Neo Nazis. :rofl:

I'm not a Neo-Nazi, I'm a Polish Fascist, a lot of Polish Fascists don't even like Germans, I sure don't.

Vatican Rat Lines

'

Of the estimated 150,000 Mischlings, half Jews and quarter Jews, in the Nazi armies, most never rose to officer levels.

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army
Um retard, those were German citizens who had no choice. That's like saying Jews who joined the army during the US draft.

Vatican Rat Lines

'

Someone obviously doesn't grasp what conscripted means, it means they were basically drafted into the Army.

It's well known that many of the true Poles later abandoned the Nazi Wehrmacht.

However, not everyone from Poland was a Pole, there were also Germans from Poland, those are the ones who typically stayed in the Nazi Wehrmacht.
And yet over half a million Poles served in the Nazi army. In fact some of the best Nazi soldiers in the Africa were Poles. Go figure.

Forum List

Back