9/11, Mind Manipulation, and Dumb Sheep

Go back and support your assertions with verifiable third-party resources and perhaps we will have something to debate.---Terral

I have given you sources, Terrel; however, you have conveniently chosen to ignore them. In my opinion, you have not quite done your homework. You need to go way beyond 'Bushie' and 'Obama'. In my opinion, also, you are too tied to your religious beliefs to accept what I stated as 'my opinion on the question of religion based on my research and experiences'. Much of what I 'see' is based on my own worldwide experiences and research. At the end of the day, you'll have to walk in my shoes for a while to understand where I am coming from on that subject, and that is not going to be easy for you. That aside, you are certainly capable of following the leads I have already given you within the article. What you have already posted yourself is only a start--scratching the surface, so to speak.

Ohh goody--we have another one of the mentally deficient amongst us.
RetiredGySgt

Another Robot, reporting for duty. At ease, Sarge! I do not have a situation right now that requires an act of 'extreme prejudice', but will let you know. Stand by. [I'll have to figure out now which enemy to point him to----Geez. How do I keep him busy on this thread, so he doesn't make a complete nuisance of himself?]

Forum List

Back