Israel is bombing Gaza... AGAIN!

Indeed, the Palestinians were peaceful before the Zionist settler colonial project.
Really? What about the attacks on the Jews of Safed in 1834 and 1838?

European Jews began migrating before 1834. <snip>

Before the First Zionist Aliyot (1799-1882)
Whenever the "Zionist settler project" is mentioned here, it is inferring the modern Zionist movement which started in the very late 1800's. Even the title of your link infers this fact, as the date range ends in 1882 which was before the modern zionist movement started.

Got to love how you folks move the goal posts every time it suits you. Like the small portions of UN documents posted while leaving out others and/or discredit some UN actions while standing fully behind others.

Got to love how undeniable facts become "small portions". Better yet is how these bozos can't seem find anything but propaganda to address the facts.
get over it will you?! Everybody on this board knows that Monte and facts is like oil and water.

Got to love how undeniable facts become "small portions". Better yet is how these bozos can't seem find anything but propaganda to address the facts.
I prefer to call your "undeniable facts" as cherry picking from the documents you post while ignoring other parts of same documents that disprove your "undeniable facts".

Thanks for calling me a bozo.

You cannot present anything from an official source that disproves the factual data presented by the source documentation that I present. Nothing disproves the population surveys, nothing disproves the land ownership etc.
The Ottoman census of 1905 flushes all your whiny claims down the toilet.
You can't have a discussion with a revisionist.

...what 'excessive' response are you even talking about?
He was talking about bombing children while they sleep.
...what 'excessive' response are you even talking about?
He was talking about bombing children while they sleep.

Why are they sleeping when there's gee-had to be waged.
Achmed! Breakfast is ready! Go try on your suicide vest to make sure it fits before you head out for "work"!

Hmmmm...

upload_2017-7-18_11-29-57.jpeg

I prefer to call your "undeniable facts" as cherry picking from the documents you post while ignoring other parts of same documents that disprove your "undeniable facts".

You cannot present anything from an official source that disproves the factual data presented by the source documentation that I present. Nothing disproves the population surveys, nothing disproves the land ownership etc.

There was no Ottoman census in 1905. Uziel Schmelz's analysis of Ottoman registration data is not a census, it's a made up fantasy that you are using.

The census was undertaken in 1906 and 1907. There were exactly 3980 male Jews and 3903 Female Jews in the Kudus district, according to the census, see page 169.

upload_2017-7-18_14-6-4.png

OTTOMAN POPULATION, 1830-1914: Demographic and Social Characteristics, By KEMAL H. KARPAT

There was no Ottoman census in 1905. Uziel Schmelz's analysis of Ottoman registration data is not a census, it's a made up fantasy that you are using.

The census was undertaken in 1906 and 1907. There were exactly 3980 male Jews and 3903 Female Jews in the Kudus district, according to the census, see page 169.

View attachment 139387

OTTOMAN POPULATION, 1830-1914: Demographic and Social Characteristics, By KEMAL H. KARPAT

How many Jews in other districts of Syria-Palestine?

Try to focus. This thread is: Israel is bombing Gaza... AGAIN!

Let's discuss what wonderful people bomb children as they sleep, OK?

Rylah wants to know how many jews have been forced out of their homes and how few still live there

Jews were forced out of the land when Jordan occupied it

Now jews are returning to the WB, a little at a time.

View attachment 139387

In 1906-07 the Kudus District below is a summary and encompassed all of Palestine.
upload_2017-7-18_14-20-38.png

The detail is below for Muslims. As you can see, Kudus covered the Jaffa, Gaza, Nazareth, Hebron and Beersheba subdistricts.

upload_2017-7-18_14-27-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-18_14-19-55.png
    upload_2017-7-18_14-19-55.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 72

Rylah wants to know how many jews have been forced out of their homes and how few still live there

The Jews had just stolen the homes from the native inhabitants 20 years or so earlier when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem.

Israel is bombing Gaza... AGAIN!

How are they supposed to respond to your terrorist pals?
Well, duh bomb'em hasn't worked. How about trying something intelligent?

They need to bomb faster.
Before the terrorists can flee the school/hospital/hotel/mosque they're firing from.

Israelis are being run over and firebombed by Palestinian protesters

PS. Mecca has used metal detectors since 2011

They are routine in Holy places

View attachment 139387

In 1906-07 the Kudus District below is a summary and encompassed all of Palestine.
View attachment 139392

The detail is below for Muslims. As you can see, Kudus covered the Jaffa, Gaza, Nazareth, Hebron and Beersheba subdistricts.

View attachment 139393

Find a reliable source not a Muslim conspiracy theorist.

View attachment 139387

Nope, there actually was an Ottoman census of 1905. The details are listed by several corroborating non biased official sources that have it down to minute details. You are a fulla shit cyber Jihadist as usual.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures: Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites,ú Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly half the present population.

The Jews had just stolen the homes from the native inhabitants 20 years or so earlier when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem.

The Jordanians/Palestinians have stolen Jewish and Christian gravestones to pave roads in Jerusalem and build toilets for soldiers.

The Jordanians/Palestinians have stolen Jewish and Christian gravestones to pave roads in Jerusalem and build toilets for soldiers.
Oh, please, thanks for proving my previous point.

upload_2017-7-18_15-49-59.jpeg

Forum List

Back