Israel is bombing Gaza... AGAIN!

Got to love how undeniable facts become "small portions". Better yet is how these bozos can't seem find anything but propaganda to address the facts.
I prefer to call your "undeniable facts" as cherry picking from the documents you post while ignoring other parts of same documents that disprove your "undeniable facts".

Thanks for calling me a bozo.

You cannot present anything from an official source that disproves the factual data presented by the source documentation that I present. Nothing disproves the population surveys, nothing disproves the land ownership etc.
The Ottoman census of 1905 flushes all your whiny claims down the toilet.

There was no Ottoman census in 1905. Uziel Schmelz's analysis of Ottoman registration data is not a census, it's a made up fantasy that you are using.

The census was undertaken in 1906 and 1907. There were exactly 3980 male Jews and 3903 Female Jews in the Kudus district, according to the census, see page 169.

View attachment 139387

OTTOMAN POPULATION, 1830-1914: Demographic and Social Characteristics, By KEMAL H. KARPAT
Nope, there actually was an Ottoman census of 1905. The details are listed by several corroborating non biased official sources that have it down to minute details. You are a fulla shit cyber Jihadist as usual.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures: Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites,ú Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly half the present population.

No, there was no 1905 census, as the census documents confirm. It was taken in 1906 and 1907. The Catholic Encyclopedia is a children's book, like the World Book Encyclopedia.

Let us face the hard-core facts.

The Israeli’s are scumbags who have one genetic flaw that haunts them even today. The Israelis have a gene defect that causes the men among them to go bald at the top back side of their scalp. To coverup this genetic defect they came up with an ingenious solution; the kippah.

1615677343225.png

Only their wives know better, they be bald under the cappa
:)-

The Israeli’s are scumbags who have one genetic flaw that haunts them even today. The Israelis have a gene defect that causes the men among them to go bald at the top back side of their scalp. To coverup this genetic defect they came up with an ingenious solution; the kippah.

View attachment 467375

Haha. I almost thought Louie was back.

Israeli warplanes have once again carried out several airstrikes on multiple locations throughout the Gaza Strip.

PressTV-Israeli warplanes bombard Gaza Strip

Every time the Palestinians rebuild they do this shit. The good guys? Still so sure? MSM America?
Late to the post. But sweet, good job Israel. The Frankensteinians think they can poke the bear and not get mauled! Whenever the Frankensteinians attack Israel should hit them back 10 to 100 fold harder.

View attachment 467375

How does it feel to know you are losing and the Jews are winning? Soon they will sign peace deals with more Arab and Muslim countries. Soon the Frankensteinians will have ever less leverage!

Late to the post. But sweet, good job Israel. /QUOTE]
There are those who morn the death of children and then there are those who wallow in the children’s blood because it tastes oh so good.

Just between me and you GHook20, are you the former or the latter-? :)-

How does it feel to know you are losing and the Jews are winning?
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
bye, bye oh child with pimply face

View attachment 467375

I didn't see anything in the way of facts entangled in that juvenile tirade.

Who cast the first stone this time?

Looks like some stupid sent a rocket from Gaza into Israeli territory!

Whilst I do not condone the launching of rockets from Gaza, I also cannot condone the 'excessive' responses by Israel...

Yes, I know the argument, Israel has a right to protect itself, with which I agree, but sending F16's into Gaza and bombing is as futile as the rockets fired from Gaza!

Futile in that, yes, 'The Empire Strikes Back' but, all it achieves is a pretense for the next missiles to be fired into Israel...
Tell us how Israel should respond

Forum List

Back