Israel Helps Impoverished Africans

Illegals that are killed even as they cross Egypt

Israel is small vulnerable country, not an open door to all refugees.

No country is perfect but Israel is no worse that most countries in the region and certainly tries to be better in many respects.

Countries around the world are having problem with refugees. Most don't deal with the same risk and threats as Israel, till recently.

Why is Israel measured with such a different yard stick?
????When was a Country with Nuclear Weapons and Bombs VUNERABLE ?????Methinks you FIB

When did the country admit it had nuclear bombs then, or are you just relying on the stories you see on the hate sites ?

By the way no country would use their nuclear weapons against themselves, so mass illegal immigration makes every nation vulnerable even Russia

For the less educated.......Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association

For the complete idiot that thinks some extremist hate site is reality it says

Israel has not publicly conducted a nuclear test, does not admit or deny having nuclear weapons, and states that it will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Nevertheless, Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms, although it is unclear exactly how many.

Once again proving that you will believe any LIE that demonises the Jews. The Jews have never admitted or denied they have a nuclear arsenal, nor have they threatened any action involving nuclear weapons. All you have is hearsay and conjecture that is flimsy at best. Unlike the evidence of iran's threats to unleash nuclear missiles on Israel as soon as they get them
THEY CANNOT DENY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEM,PRESENTLY THEY HAVE 80 Nuclear Warheads,YOU INSANE DIATRIBE MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE THAT OTHER IDIOT TRUMP.....My conclusion is>>>>YOU ARE BOTH FIRED

And were is the concrete evidence of this weapons then. Who has stated that Israel has these weapons in these numbers at these locations. All you have shown is conjecture, lies, propaganda and blood libels lifted from the internet. So rather than copy blindly what you want to see why dont you research the subject and find a real person that has seen the weapons and told the world they exist.

Have you heard of the Samson option, that in this case is worked by islamonazi fears that Israel has "the bomb" and could strike at the heart of islam at any time. They dont have to have the weapons just the possibility they have the weapons

Who are you trying to fool that you are a scholar? As I said, this slavery topic has been brought up many times by anti-Semites such as you. Instead of some site like Rense.com or a site where David Duke is posting about "Jewish" slavery, come up with something from the history department of an American University such as Stanford or Harvard. We all know that there are plenty others who were involved in the slave trade, not just some Jews.

I don't know why it disturbed you so much that MJB brought up this thread about Israel helping Africans that you had to go back in history for something like you did. If the thought of slavery unnerves you, why not go to the African forum and talk about the slavery happening now in the 21st century.

Slavery in Sudan - Christian Solidarity International
MJB's prose didn't unnerve me at all.......Slavery was/still is a blight on humanity Hoss................I was just making a historic point about Jewish involvement...by the way they were not the worst...steve

I don't understand why you even had to bring up the subject of slavery in this particular thread. You could have thought positively of what Israel is doing in Africa which would have been more apropos.

Esther’s Story: From the Heart of Africa to Israel | telfed.org.il

Israeli Doctors Save 4000th Foreign Child's Heart
It was all in the terminology Hoss......where MJB stated how Israel was benefiting Africans,knowing a great deal of Jewish history I merely stated it wasn't always the case.

The Jews as a nation or even before they became a nation have always and over a great long period,for the size of their nation have performed way beyond every peoples in the world,Music,Business,Medicine,the Arts,Technology etc.,etc.,and have improved the life of mankind..Full Stop.

They have been,Persecuted,Demeaned,Disowned and almost Destroyed like no other race......their BLIP is the treatment of the Palestinians and they should frankly know better,they do know better but with the advent of Zionism this barbarity towards the Palestinians (Their Cousins) continues unabated...It is a shameful DISGRACE.

If you think I am going to besmirch the contribution to Mankind the Jews have made......think again......those like yourself who call me an Anti-Semite or Islamo-Nazi are in a word IGNORANT.........how could I be !!!!!!!!!.....Yes I am Anti-Zionist for good reason but that is not being Anti-Jew.

Much of what Israel do is extremely positive BUT there is a Dark Side which you seem oblivious to.......You and others could never stifle me because I stand PREDOMINANT TO THE TRUTH.......something the Possee should endeavour to attain......it makes for a Happy,Caring Wonderful Life..........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

Hoss I know you to be a Good Man,a very Good Man.....steve

With all the different forums on the USMB Message Board, it is very telling how you always come here to besmirch the Zionists (anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism). I don't think anyone but the anti-Semites worry about what happened in the 1600's to the 1800's when slavers were so prevalent in the Western Hemisphere. However, people who put up such sites as Rense.com seem mighty interested in what happened hundreds of years ago only because there is something in those years in which they can blame the Jews, and then the anti-Semites keep on dragging up the same stuff they have read on hate sites.. No group of people have been perfect since the beginning of time, but you evidently want the viewers to think the Jews were so imperfect. Why not focus on what is happening to the rest of the Middle East where hundreds of thousands have been killed. If you want to go back in history, why not tell us what happened to the people who were living in places like Egypt History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640) or Iran
History Jihad against Zoroaster of Iran | Iranian.com because what happened then is still happening today.

I will repeat yet again to you Hoss that I responded to MJB's post in an accurate way.......I am not Anti Jewish at all BUT am totally against Zionism,that these people have managed to increase power within Israel(mainly with the growth of Synthetic Jews from overseas) only shows how they have undermined Judaisum sic and real Jewishness...I am not alone many Jews detest Zionism,which is well recorded.

I have a high regard for Jews past and present,clearly described in previous posts on this thread......Jews are no more or no less imperfect(as you put it) than anyone else(Zionism apart),so lets leave your inaccurate prose regarding this in the trash can,where it belongs.

As for your assumption I don't wish to talk about the disgusting treatment of the Coptics in Egypt or the Fazis in Iran,you again are sadly mistaken yet again,BUT do you really care about these people or is it just a way of white washing the despicable Zionist Terrorist treatment of the Palestinians.........But what and why would we even start???? considering you cannot accept the concept of dire treatment by Zionists against the Palestinians.

Sorry but until you and others grow a backbone and admit your treatment of the Palestinians is there any point.....by your own admission you proudly say you are a ZIONUT....separate the word and you get ZIONIST and NUT,both are an anathema to me.steve

And anti zionism is the new anti semitism and you have just admitted that you are a racist Jew hater. All you have is the hate you read on the extremist web sites and cant answer even the simplest of questions about zionism. You refuse to give any definition of what you see zionism is and just project the lies you pick up from islamonazi propagandists. You refuse to accept that international laws work for the Jews and Zionists as much as they work for fatah and hamas. You refuse to accept that the arab muslims are the illegal immigrants and have no treaty granting them any of the land. You refuse to treat the majority of the Jews as you want the world to treat arab muslim terrorist scum

MJB's prose didn't unnerve me at all.......Slavery was/still is a blight on humanity Hoss................I was just making a historic point about Jewish involvement...by the way they were not the worst...steve

I don't understand why you even had to bring up the subject of slavery in this particular thread. You could have thought positively of what Israel is doing in Africa which would have been more apropos.

It was all in the terminology Hoss......where MJB stated how Israel was benefiting Africans,knowing a great deal of Jewish history I merely stated it wasn't always the case.

The Jews as a nation or even before they became a nation have always and over a great long period,for the size of their nation have performed way beyond every peoples in the world,Music,Business,Medicine,the Arts,Technology etc.,etc.,and have improved the life of mankind..Full Stop.

They have been,Persecuted,Demeaned,Disowned and almost Destroyed like no other race......their BLIP is the treatment of the Palestinians and they should frankly know better,they do know better but with the advent of Zionism this barbarity towards the Palestinians (Their Cousins) continues unabated...It is a shameful DISGRACE.

If you think I am going to besmirch the contribution to Mankind the Jews have made......think again......those like yourself who call me an Anti-Semite or Islamo-Nazi are in a word IGNORANT.........how could I be !!!!!!!!!.....Yes I am Anti-Zionist for good reason but that is not being Anti-Jew.

Much of what Israel do is extremely positive BUT there is a Dark Side which you seem oblivious to.......You and others could never stifle me because I stand PREDOMINANT TO THE TRUTH.......something the Possee should endeavour to attain......it makes for a Happy,Caring Wonderful Life..........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

With all the different forums on the USMB Message Board, it is very telling how you always come here to besmirch the Zionists (anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism). I don't think anyone but the anti-Semites worry about what happened in the 1600's to the 1800's when slavers were so prevalent in the Western Hemisphere. However, people who put up such sites as Rense.com seem mighty interested in what happened hundreds of years ago only because there is something in those years in which they can blame the Jews, and then the anti-Semites keep on dragging up the same stuff they have read on hate sites.. No group of people have been perfect since the beginning of time, but you evidently want the viewers to think the Jews were so imperfect. Why not focus on what is happening to the rest of the Middle East where hundreds of thousands have been killed. If you want to go back in history, why not tell us what happened to the people who were living in places like Egypt History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640) or Iran
History Jihad against Zoroaster of Iran | Iranian.com because what happened then is still happening today.

I will repeat yet again to you Hoss that I responded to MJB's post in an accurate way.......I am not Anti Jewish at all BUT am totally against Zionism,that these people have managed to increase power within Israel(mainly with the growth of Synthetic Jews from overseas) only shows how they have undermined Judaisum sic and real Jewishness...I am not alone many Jews detest Zionism,which is well recorded.

I have a high regard for Jews past and present,clearly described in previous posts on this thread......Jews are no more or no less imperfect(as you put it) than anyone else(Zionism apart),so lets leave your inaccurate prose regarding this in the trash can,where it belongs.

As for your assumption I don't wish to talk about the disgusting treatment of the Coptics in Egypt or the Fazis in Iran,you again are sadly mistaken yet again,BUT do you really care about these people or is it just a way of white washing the despicable Zionist Terrorist treatment of the Palestinians.........But what and why would we even start???? considering you cannot accept the concept of dire treatment by Zionists against the Palestinians.

Sorry but until you and others grow a backbone and admit your treatment of the Palestinians is there any point.....by your own admission you proudly say you are a ZIONUT....separate the word and you get ZIONIST and NUT,both are an anathema to me.steve

And anti zionism is the new anti semitism and you have just admitted that you are a racist Jew hater. All you have is the hate you read on the extremist web sites and cant answer even the simplest of questions about zionism. You refuse to give any definition of what you see zionism is and just project the lies you pick up from islamonazi propagandists. You refuse to accept that international laws work for the Jews and Zionists as much as they work for fatah and hamas. You refuse to accept that the arab muslims are the illegal immigrants and have no treaty granting them any of the land. You refuse to treat the majority of the Jews as you want the world to treat arab muslim terrorist scum

DUE TO PHEO'S CONTINUAL ridiculous abusive AND malicious replies,I have to take a personal stance against him by NOT RESPONING TO HIM ,

... The only ones here who believe your nonsense are the other anti-Semites, the ones that you praise now and then for their posts. ...
Not everyone who agrees with Steve an anti-Semite.

I feel it is great that Israel helps poor Africans, and so should too. Those Africans need all the help they can get. ...
We all what is behind an obscene gesture of help by the Israelis for people in Africa when on their doorstep is third world impoverishment caused by them in Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

DUE TO PHEO'S CONTINUAL ridiculous abusive AND malicious replies,I have to take a personal stance against him by NOT RESPONING TO HIM ,

In other words you have been busted and shown to be a rabid LYING POS ANTI SEMITE

Yes anti zionism is the new anti semitism and the courts take a dim view of scum like you.

... The only ones here who believe your nonsense are the other anti-Semites, the ones that you praise now and then for their posts. ...

I feel it is great that Israel helps poor Africans, and so should too. Those Africans need all the help they can get. ...
We all what is behind an obscene gesture of help by the Israelis for people in Africa when on their doorstep is third world impoverishment caused by them in Gaza and the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

Care to translate that from gibberish into English ?

That's a crock of putrid shit and you know it. You're spouting Arab propaganda. Take a number and go to the rear of the line.

Obscene gesture helping poor Africans??? Yes, you and Steve belong in the same category so keep on trying to fool people. Has anyone seen the Africans trying to destroy the State of Israel?

Obscene gesture helping poor Africans??? Yes, you and Steve belong in the same category so keep on trying to fool people. Has anyone seen the Africans trying to destroy the State of Israel?
They are busy enough destroying each other.

It is good to see a parasite like Israel pitching in :) I just hope that they will not start exploiting Africans the way they exploit us.
Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis. That's why your fellow anti-Semite hero Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda.

I'm not Jewish btw (given your calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew), but I've got a lot more respect for them than Indians, especially whiny ones who think black neighborhoods in Chicago are the place to be
What a strange post,firstly you are wrong about VIK,Your agreeing with Vik by saying ..in your words "Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis" did....Really this is just too much

He is a hate monger. He has a history of making racist remarks against Indians.

;
I know that India is a much larger country and has far more industries than Israel. That is why it was stupid for you Jewish people to turn this thread into a pissing contest between India and Israel instead of pushing forward arguments proving Israel is not a parasite.

The way it works is you make the claim so you have to introduce the evidence to support your claim. All you have done is repeat the claim without proving it. We have shown that Israel is working for the benefit of ALL mankind by going public with many of its breakthroughs. But looking at the size of India and its population compared to Israel you would expect India to be producing 1000 times more breakthroughs, and yet it has none to its name. That tells its own story.....................

The way it works is that you open up a browser. Go to google.com and do some search yourself. Nobody has time to educate your illiterate ass. As far as India's aid to Afghanistan and Nepal is concerned, it has already been posted by me in Afghanistan and Asia forums. The reason you do not know anything is because you are one lazy cucumber sucker.

NO The way it works is you make a claim and you produce the evidence to support that claim. If you cant or dont then you are ridiculed and laughed at for blindly following the orders of your leader. This is the action of a brainwashed islamonazi propagandist stooge who cant see that evidence is needed to support their many false claims

You are a free loader. You want to benefit from the labors of others. You want other people to do Google for you. What is funny is that you are asking for links about the topics that have already been posted with links on this forum.

BULLSHIT I want you to prove your claims using unbiased sources, as your word alone is worth absolutely nothing. You are the first tho whinge when there is no link to other peoples claims, so why should you get away with doing it ?

Stop being a parasite. Do your own work, freeloader :) No one gives a rat's ass whether you believe someone or not. It is you who purposely lies on this forum in threads after threads.

All over the world Israeli contributions to better lives are found.

Thanks to Israel, Africa Will Never be the Same
O how you fall into my hands MJB,and how I surpass you in all things Jewish..........I will start with my Highlight which is:----

THANKS TO JEWS,AFRICA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

I will take you back to 1690 and a Jew called Benjamin Levi,a clever and prosperous man,infact one of the originators of a new business at that time "The Bank of England"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had many fingers in many pies......in the early 1700's he decided to start a new shipping line and company "The African Company" this company was part of the notorious "Triangle of Trade"...Shipping manufactured goods from England to Africa,and selling them.....from here MJB you may start TO FEEL SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE,MAYBE NOT......his Cargo from Africa to the New World MJB was SLAVES and Millions he Transported and Hundreds of Thousands were Slaughtered on-route,suffocation,illness,murder and so on.........Levi was an Askenazi sic Jew and head of the Askenazi Synagogue which he built in London(it's still there,he is buried close by) out of the humongous profit from the SLAVE TRADE,after the SLAVES had been dumped and SOLD in America and other places like Cuba,Brazil,Guyana and Jamaica,he loaded his ships with Rum,Cotton and other saleable GOODS IN ENGLAND>>>>>>completing the Triangle of Trade>>>>>BY FAR THE LARGEST PROFIT WAS IN HUMAN TRAFFIKING in his own shipping fleet!!!!!!

YOU SEE MJB,you should realize that theliq the scholar of all Jews and Jewishness.......has to call you and other Zionists (Whom I don't speak to due to their utter stupidity) Out all the time...anyway You LIE,it is not Israel that is helping these Africans but monies given to Israel by other people,be it Aid or personal Gift.There is an Irony,that all the African Americans Tax of which a proportion is GIVEN to Israel as Aid, is infact helping Africans!!!!!!!!

Keep Trying MJB because you are extremely trying at times

Essentially, Israel is passing on to Africa a portion of aid money it receives from the US. So actually, it is US which is helping Africa.

It is good to see a parasite like Israel pitching in :) I just hope that they will not start exploiting Africans the way they exploit us.
Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis. That's why your fellow anti-Semite hero Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda.

I'm not Jewish btw (given your calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew), but I've got a lot more respect for them than Indians, especially whiny ones who think black neighborhoods in Chicago are the place to be
What a strange post,firstly you are wrong about VIK,Your agreeing with Vik by saying ..in your words "Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis" did....Really this is just too much

Careful throwing those rocks in your glass house.

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. My record speaks for itself. I do not need your certification.

Essentially, Israel is passing on to Africa a portion of aid money it receives from the US. So actually, it is US which is helping Africa.
For obvious, reasons we defer to you on rape. Politics and finance are altogether other matters.

We get it. You have a fantasy of getting raped. Just take it easy though. We do not need to hear about it on every thread.

Why don't you admit that you have no compassion for the poor Africans who need help?

Why don't you admit that you have no compassion for the poor Africans who need help?

Sure looks that way. At least Israel cares about them

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. .....

Whoever had your account before may have, but lately you have been prone to irrationally when it comes to China, and vulgar outbursts of antisemitism.

In other words you have been busted and shown to be a rabid LYING POS ANTI SEMITE

Yes anti zionism is the new anti semitism and the courts take a dim view of scum like you.
YES I'd take on the Zionist Filth in Court and Win,just because Americans are so frightened by the Zionist/Israel........We are not.....I note during this Pantomime you call an Election that both Hillary's and Trumps daughters are married to Zionists........I say Zionism should be regarded as a War Crime,because that is what they are Terrorists...I await the Zionistas Scuds to rein down on me.............Bring it On.....theliq

Forum List

Back