Israel Helps Impoverished Africans

When did the country admit it had nuclear bombs then, or are you just relying on the stories you see on the hate sites ?

By the way no country would use their nuclear weapons against themselves, so mass illegal immigration makes every nation vulnerable even Russia

For the less educated.......Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association
Hey, digger!

1826204j4szd37cnm.gif
Huh Hum Hoss,looking side ways at the "Lips" it could be Hillarys Pussy or Asshole...I know you admire the Lady Hoss but I hadn't realized you had been so intimate with her.......LOL....steve

That Moo Moo ia your beloved. You mix her milk with your favorite whiskey and get come to this forum to show your anti-Semitism. Do you think you are the first anti-Semite to pull up that stuff about slavery from the hate sites? Using hate sites doesn't make anyone a scholar for your information. Why have you left at the others who were in the slave trade? Why have you left out that the African Muslims were the ones who captured these other Blacks and sold them to the slavers?. This is how the first Muslims arrived in America with the help of their fellow Black Muslim brethren who sold them.

An interrelating bit of history, Steve. Maybe you can share it with Al Sharpton.

America’s first slave owner was a black man.
Sadly Hoss there is No Anti-Semitism just facts,not Hate sites just documented History........as you full well know......Is your lifes mission to always shoot the Messenger or do you not want to acknowledge the truth.........MJB made a statement that was fundamentally untrue.....I merely reiterated facts,truthful facts.

Look here Hoss if you find subjects difficult to comprehend or piquant situations hard to deal with,exposes you to becoming a BORE.......and STOP all this Hate and Anti-Semitic nonsence because it is rubbish you speak.......as for MoMo Milk I prefer Breast Milk to flavour my whiskey,you should try it sometime,LOL...I'm sure your beloved Hillary will flop out a TIT and express some into your Mash.....if you vote for her.....LOL...Love you Man,your loyal friend steve

WRONG as I could do a search on your post and tell you which hate site it was lifted from.

ALL YOU POST IS RABID RACIST ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC RACISM AND TRY TO HIDE IT BEHIND ANTI ZIONISM, WELL THE COURTS ARE STARTING TO SAY THE NEW ANTI ZIONISM IS THE OLD ANTI SEMITISM GIVEN A NEW NAME.

You would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit your arse. All you have, and it has been proven, is anti semitic race hate from the sites that peddle this crap. We have even posted the sites you frequent and get the "evidence" from

Hey, digger!

1826204j4szd37cnm.gif
Huh Hum Hoss,looking side ways at the "Lips" it could be Hillarys Pussy or Asshole...I know you admire the Lady Hoss but I hadn't realized you had been so intimate with her.......LOL....steve

That Moo Moo ia your beloved. You mix her milk with your favorite whiskey and get come to this forum to show your anti-Semitism. Do you think you are the first anti-Semite to pull up that stuff about slavery from the hate sites? Using hate sites doesn't make anyone a scholar for your information. Why have you left at the others who were in the slave trade? Why have you left out that the African Muslims were the ones who captured these other Blacks and sold them to the slavers?. This is how the first Muslims arrived in America with the help of their fellow Black Muslim brethren who sold them.

An interrelating bit of history, Steve. Maybe you can share it with Al Sharpton.

Sadly Hoss there is No Anti-Semitism just facts,not Hate sites just documented History........as you full well know......Is your lifes mission to always shoot the Messenger or do you not want to acknowledge the truth.........MJB made a statement that was fundamentally untrue.....I merely reiterated facts,truthful facts.

Look here Hoss if you find subjects difficult to comprehend or piquant situations hard to deal with,exposes you to becoming a BORE.......and STOP all this Hate and Anti-Semitic nonsence because it is rubbish you speak.......as for MoMo Milk I prefer Breast Milk to flavour my whiskey,you should try it sometime,LOL...I'm sure your beloved Hillary will flop out a TIT and express some into your Mash.....if you vote for her.....LOL...Love you Man,your loyal friend steve

Who are you trying to fool that you are a scholar? As I said, this slavery topic has been brought up many times by anti-Semites such as you. Instead of some site like Rense.com or a site where David Duke is posting about "Jewish" slavery, come up with something from the history department of an American University such as Stanford or Harvard. We all know that there are plenty others who were involved in the slave trade, not just some Jews.

I don't know why it disturbed you so much that MJB brought up this thread about Israel helping Africans that you had to go back in history for something like you did. If the thought of slavery unnerves you, why not go to the African forum and talk about the slavery happening now in the 21st century.

Slavery in Sudan - Christian Solidarity International
MJB's prose didn't unnerve me at all.......Slavery was/still is a blight on humanity Hoss................I was just making a historic point about Jewish involvement...by the way they were not the worst...steve

Have you managed to eradicate slavery from Oz yet, or do you still have your "boys" to do your dirty work ?

Last I heard was that in the outback it is still rife

Who are you trying to fool that you are a scholar? As I said, this slavery topic has been brought up many times by anti-Semites such as you. Instead of some site like Rense.com or a site where David Duke is posting about "Jewish" slavery, come up with something from the history department of an American University such as Stanford or Harvard. We all know that there are plenty others who were involved in the slave trade, not just some Jews.

I don't know why it disturbed you so much that MJB brought up this thread about Israel helping Africans that you had to go back in history for something like you did. If the thought of slavery unnerves you, why not go to the African forum and talk about the slavery happening now in the 21st century.

MJB's prose didn't unnerve me at all.......Slavery was/still is a blight on humanity Hoss................I was just making a historic point about Jewish involvement...by the way they were not the worst...steve

I don't understand why you even had to bring up the subject of slavery in this particular thread. You could have thought positively of what Israel is doing in Africa which would have been more apropos.

Esther’s Story: From the Heart of Africa to Israel | telfed.org.il

Israeli Doctors Save 4000th Foreign Child's Heart

Because he is paid to deflect any thread that puts the Jews and Israel in a good light, his owners dont want to see this happen

I don't understand why you even had to bring up the subject of slavery in this particular thread. You could have thought positively of what Israel is doing in Africa which would have been more apropos.

It was all in the terminology Hoss......where MJB stated how Israel was benefiting Africans,knowing a great deal of Jewish history I merely stated it wasn't always the case.

The Jews as a nation or even before they became a nation have always and over a great long period,for the size of their nation have performed way beyond every peoples in the world,Music,Business,Medicine,the Arts,Technology etc.,etc.,and have improved the life of mankind..Full Stop.

They have been,Persecuted,Demeaned,Disowned and almost Destroyed like no other race......their BLIP is the treatment of the Palestinians and they should frankly know better,they do know better but with the advent of Zionism this barbarity towards the Palestinians (Their Cousins) continues unabated...It is a shameful DISGRACE.

If you think I am going to besmirch the contribution to Mankind the Jews have made......think again......those like yourself who call me an Anti-Semite or Islamo-Nazi are in a word IGNORANT.........how could I be !!!!!!!!!.....Yes I am Anti-Zionist for good reason but that is not being Anti-Jew.

Much of what Israel do is extremely positive BUT there is a Dark Side which you seem oblivious to.......You and others could never stifle me because I stand PREDOMINANT TO THE TRUTH.......something the Possee should endeavour to attain......it makes for a Happy,Caring Wonderful Life..........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

Hoss I know you to be a Good Man,a very Good Man.....steve

By this one post you prove you know nothing at all about Israel, and that you get your data from the hate sites.

ANTI ZIONISM IS THE NEW ANTI SEMITISM AND THE COURTS ARE TREATING IT THE SAME WAY

The Israelis do not do much for the Palestinians, that's for sure.

What do the Americans do for the Canadians and Mexicans ? When you answer they are not legally obliged to do anything then you need to apply that to Israel

Israel just supplies them with electricity, water, sewage infrastructure, building materials, medicine and treats them in its' hospitals....gives them jobs with salaries 3 times higher than average- NOT MUCH AT ALL...

The Jews as a nation ... have performed way beyond every peoples in the world,Music,Business,Medicine,the Arts,Technology etc.,etc.,and have improved the life of mankind..Full Stop.

...but with the advent of Zionism this barbarity towards the Palestinians ...

Steve, I'll be honest. You fascinate me.

On the one hand you acknowledge that "Jews as a nation" have improved the life of mankind and on the other accuse "Zionists" of barbarity.

You do realize that "Jews as a nation" and "Zionists" are the SAME thing, yes?

It would be so much more fruitful to have discussions with you if you based your comments on behaviour rather than labels. Instead of dividing the Jewish people into "Jews who are part of the nation of Israel" and "Zionists" as though one is good and the other is evil, why don't you start talking about specific behaviours which you find problematic?

Why don't you provide some examples of Israeli citizens behaving badly and explain why that behaviour is inappropriate, problematic or evil? Better yet, get off the whole "bad Jews" kick and provide some examples of Israeli government policy which you disagree with and discuss.
Some Jews believe in the awful Zionist Mantra,others don't.......Not all Jews are Zionists Shusha but the Zionists try to say they are....WRONG,a lot of Jews detest Zionism as you should fair well know by now.............................I have to give it to the Zionists the way they have tried to entwine themselves with Judaism to give the impression they are one and the same thing,...which of course it is
Shusha Jews/Judasium sic and Zionism.......is not the same at all as I have explained above and their in lies(the LIES) the mistake you make.steven

I support Israel. But totally against the Zionist agenda treatment of Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel? And then those Zionists wonder why they are thanked with hatred & rocket missiles. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab nation ever treated Palestinians like you do. History has proven king Hussein was right. When will Israel's Zionists ever learn. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel just supplies them with electricity, water, sewage infrastructure, building materials, medicine and treats them in its' hospitals....gives them jobs with salaries 3 times higher than average- NOT MUCH AT ALL...
Actually, the Israelis limit water to the Palestinians in Gaza and have declared all the good water in the West Bank to be off-limits to the Palestinians there. "Israel is inflicting 'water starvation' on Palestinian communities ... with residents of all-Jewish settlementsn in the West Bank each receiving thirty times more water than their Palestinian neighbours. Meanwhile resistance to the Occupation is routinely punished by water closures and the destruction of water infrastructure, contrary to international humanitarian law."
In the West Bank and Gaza, Israel is using water as a weapon of war
Gaza%20water_zpskf0myopz.jpg

Palestinian children in Gaza fetch water from a container (Reuters)

Actually, the Israelis limit water to the Palestinians in Gaza and have declared all the good water in the West Bank to be off-limits to the Palestinians there. "Israel is inflicting 'water starvation' on Palestinian communities ... with residents of all-Jewish settlementsn in the West Bank each receiving thirty times more water than their Palestinian neighbours. Meanwhile resistance to the Occupation is routinely punished by water closures and the destruction of water infrastructure, contrary to international humanitarian law."

BULLSHIT the Israeli's are allocate half of what the arab muslims get, and still the greedy illegal arab muslim migrants want more. So they cut the water pipes and allow the taps to stay on soaking the desert with water. No left wing anti semitic site will ever tell the truth, and those who use them have no validity in what they say. The pictures that are taken by google show the swimming pools in the west bank and gaza full to the brim, and those in Israel are non existent. The only water treatment works damaged were those that were pilfered for steel pipes to make qassam rockets with, still out of commission because the P.A. refused to accept plastic pipes ( alkathene ) to replace the missing ones. If you are going to attempt to demonise Israel and the Jews at least get your facts right and use a source other than the neo marxist/islamonazi ones you are using

upload_2016-10-14_11-51-17.png

Water management strategies is a fascinating and complex topic in this area of the world. Mismanagement of resources leads to catastrophic results -- such as the imminent failure of the Coastal Aquifer in Gaza due to over use. Israel is a leader in developing new technologies.

Unfortunately, people continue to demonize Israel with outright lies, partial truths and false narratives of Israel's nefarious treatment of Palestinians.

Water is not the topic of this thread -- but I invite anyone who wants to have a REAL discussion about the water issues to start a thread and I will join you there. Perhaps you can start with outlining what the government of Gaza's responsibilities were under the Oslo Accords for managing the Coastal Aquifer and the infrastructure needed to deliver the water locally and whether or not they lived up to those expectations. You might also want to discuss how you think governments should handle water shortages -- where demand for water exceeds supply. While you consider this -- you might also want to consider whether Palestine and Palestinians want self-determination and self-government or whether they want Israel to continue to provide and govern on their behalf.

WRONG as I could do a search on your post and tell you which hate site it was lifted from.

ALL YOU POST IS RABID RACIST ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC RACISM AND TRY TO HIDE IT BEHIND ANTI ZIONISM, WELL THE COURTS ARE STARTING TO SAY THE NEW ANTI ZIONISM IS THE OLD ANTI SEMITISM GIVEN A NEW NAME.

You would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit your arse. All you have, and it has been proven, is anti semitic race hate from the

NO HATE,THEREFORE NO SITES>>>>>>>>>SHOW THEM BIG MOUTH

It was all in the terminology Hoss......where MJB stated how Israel was benefiting Africans,knowing a great deal of Jewish history I merely stated it wasn't always the case.

The Jews as a nation or even before they became a nation have always and over a great long period,for the size of their nation have performed way beyond every peoples in the world,Music,Business,Medicine,the Arts,Technology etc.,etc.,and have improved the life of mankind..Full Stop.

They have been,Persecuted,Demeaned,Disowned and almost Destroyed like no other race......their BLIP is the treatment of the Palestinians and they should frankly know better,they do know better but with the advent of Zionism this barbarity towards the Palestinians (Their Cousins) continues unabated...It is a shameful DISGRACE.

If you think I am going to besmirch the contribution to Mankind the Jews have made......think again......those like yourself who call me an Anti-Semite or Islamo-Nazi are in a word IGNORANT.........how could I be !!!!!!!!!.....Yes I am Anti-Zionist for good reason but that is not being Anti-Jew.

Much of what Israel do is extremely positive BUT there is a Dark Side which you seem oblivious to.......You and others could never stifle me because I stand PREDOMINANT TO THE TRUTH.......something the Possee should endeavour to attain......it makes for a Happy,Caring Wonderful Life..........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.

By this one post you prove you know nothing at all about Israel, and that you get your data from the hate sites.

ANTI ZIONISM IS THE NEW ANTI SEMITISM AND THE COURTS ARE TREATING IT THE SAME WAY
SHOWS THEN HOW ZIONISTS THAT TERRORIST GROUP.......HAVE DEBASED ISRAEL

Israel’s policy toward African asylum seekers is to pressure them to self-deport or, as the former interior minister Eli Yishai put it, to “make their lives miserable” until they give up and let the government deport them. About 60,000 African asylum seekers have entered Israel since 2005, most of them Muslims from the Darfur region of Sudan, and Orthodox Christians from Eritrea; today that number is closer to 45,000.

The government and some media call them “infiltrators,” a word that for most Israelis evokes Palestinians illegally crossing into Israel to launch attacks, painting them as a threat. A law passed in 2013 requires male African asylum seekers already in Israel to be detained automatically and indefinitely in the open detention center, Holot, in the Negev desert. Detainees are allowed to wander the desert between three obligatory check-ins every day, and they must also remain in Holot overnight. If they miss a check-in, they can be transferred to the nearby prison. Their only alternative is to accept a sum of $3,500 to return to their country of origin, or a third country, usually Uganda or Rwanda, often without proper documentation to stay.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eception-for-african-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0

Illegals that are killed even as they cross Egypt

Israel is small vulnerable country, not an open door to all refugees.

No country is perfect but Israel is no worse that most countries in the region and certainly tries to be better in many respects.

Countries around the world are having problem with refugees. Most don't deal with the same risk and threats as Israel, till recently.

Why is Israel measured with such a different yard stick?
????When was a Country with Nuclear Weapons and Bombs VUNERABLE ?????Methinks you FIB

When did the country admit it had nuclear bombs then, or are you just relying on the stories you see on the hate sites ?

By the way no country would use their nuclear weapons against themselves, so mass illegal immigration makes every nation vulnerable even Russia

For the less educated.......Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association

For the complete idiot that thinks some extremist hate site is reality it says

Israel has not publicly conducted a nuclear test, does not admit or deny having nuclear weapons, and states that it will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Nevertheless, Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms, although it is unclear exactly how many.

Once again proving that you will believe any LIE that demonises the Jews. The Jews have never admitted or denied they have a nuclear arsenal, nor have they threatened any action involving nuclear weapons. All you have is hearsay and conjecture that is flimsy at best. Unlike the evidence of iran's threats to unleash nuclear missiles on Israel as soon as they get them
THEY CANNOT DENY BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEM,PRESENTLY THEY HAVE 80 Nuclear Warheads,YOU INSANE DIATRIBE MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE THAT OTHER IDIOT TRUMP.....My conclusion is>>>>YOU ARE BOTH FIRED

With all the different forums on the USMB Message Board, it is very telling how you always come here to besmirch the Zionists (anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism). I don't think anyone but the anti-Semites worry about what happened in the 1600's to the 1800's when slavers were so prevalent in the Western Hemisphere. However, people who put up such sites as Rense.com seem mighty interested in what happened hundreds of years ago only because there is something in those years in which they can blame the Jews, and then the anti-Semites keep on dragging up the same stuff they have read on hate sites.. No group of people have been perfect since the beginning of time, but you evidently want the viewers to think the Jews were so imperfect. Why not focus on what is happening to the rest of the Middle East where hundreds of thousands have been killed. If you want to go back in history, why not tell us what happened to the people who were living in places like Egypt History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640) or Iran
History Jihad against Zoroaster of Iran | Iranian.com because what happened then is still happening today.

With all the different forums on the USMB Message Board, it is very telling how you always come here to besmirch the Zionists (anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism). I don't think anyone but the anti-Semites worry about what happened in the 1600's to the 1800's when slavers were so prevalent in the Western Hemisphere. However, people who put up such sites as Rense.com seem mighty interested in what happened hundreds of years ago only because there is something in those years in which they can blame the Jews, and then the anti-Semites keep on dragging up the same stuff they have read on hate sites.. No group of people have been perfect since the beginning of time, but you evidently want the viewers to think the Jews were so imperfect. Why not focus on what is happening to the rest of the Middle East where hundreds of thousands have been killed. If you want to go back in history, why not tell us what happened to the people who were living in places like Egypt History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640) or Iran
History Jihad against Zoroaster of Iran | Iranian.com because what happened then is still happening today.

I will repeat yet again to you Hoss that I responded to MJB's post in an accurate way.......I am not Anti Jewish at all BUT am totally against Zionism,that these people have managed to increase power within Israel(mainly with the growth of Synthetic Jews from overseas) only shows how they have undermined Judaisum sic and real Jewishness...I am not alone many Jews detest Zionism,which is well recorded.

I have a high regard for Jews past and present,clearly described in previous posts on this thread......Jews are no more or no less imperfect(as you put it) than anyone else(Zionism apart),so lets leave your inaccurate prose regarding this in the trash can,where it belongs.

As for your assumption I don't wish to talk about the disgusting treatment of the Coptics in Egypt or the Fazis in Iran,you again are sadly mistaken yet again,BUT do you really care about these people or is it just a way of white washing the despicable Zionist Terrorist treatment of the Palestinians.........But what and why would we even start???? considering you cannot accept the concept of dire treatment by Zionists against the Palestinians.

Sorry but until you and others grow a backbone and admit your treatment of the Palestinians is there any point.....by your own admission you proudly say you are a ZIONUT....separate the word and you get ZIONIST and NUT,both are an anathema to me.steve

Last edited:

I will repeat yet again to you Hoss that I responded to MJB's post in an accurate way.......I am not Anti Jewish at all BUT am totally against Zionism,that these people have managed to increase power within Israel(mainly with the growth of Synthetic Jews from overseas) only shows how they have undermined Judaisum sic and real Jewishness...I am not alone many Jews detest Zionism,which is well recorded.

I have a high regard for Jews past and present,clearly described in previous posts on this thread......Jews are no more or no less imperfect(as you put it) than anyone else(Zionism apart),so lets leave your inaccurate prose regarding this in the trash can,where it belongs.

As for your assumption I don't wish to talk about the disgusting treatment of the Coptics in Egypt or the Fazis in Iran,you again are sadly mistaken yet again,BUT do you really care about these people or is it just a way of white washing the despicable Zionist Terrorist treatment of the Palestinians.........But what and why would we even start???? considering you cannot accept the concept of dire treatment by Zionists against the Palestinians.

Sorry but until you and others grow a backbone and admit your treatment of the Palestinians is there any point.....by your own admission you proudly say you are a ZIONUT....separate the word and you get ZIONIST and NUT,both are an anathema to me.steve

Just whom are you trying to kid, Steve, while you blabber on and on? The only ones here who believe your nonsense are the other anti-Semites, the ones that you praise now and then for their posts. There was no reason at all for you to drag up slavery on this thread. There have been plenty of others who were involved in the slave trade and who owned slaves who were not Jews,,but you had to zero in on the Jews. I feel it is great that Israel helps poor Africans, and so should too. Those Africans need all the help they can get.

You know what you can do with your "fake Jew" mantra. Funny how many of the anti-Semites seem to drag this up from hate sites like they were experts in genetics.

How saving kids’ lives in Africa is Zionism

SHOWS THEN HOW ZIONISTS THAT TERRORIST GROUP.......HAVE DEBASED ISRAEL

And still no actual evidence that Israeli zionists are terrorists I see. All you have is the words of a hate site that you are too cowardly to name

Hey, digger!

1826204j4szd37cnm.gif

You would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit your arse. All you have, and it has been proven, is anti semitic race hate from the

NO HATE,THEREFORE NO SITES>>>>>>>>>SHOW THEM BIG MOUTH

Lots of hate coming from extremist left wing, extremist right wing and islamonazi sources is all you have, and many on here comment on your use of these sources. All you are is a waste of oxygen that could be better employed altering the flu virus.

Forum List

Back