Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Since my visit [last July] to Ethiopia," Netanyahu said, "we've increased our economic cooperation, and I look forward to deepening that today, particularly in water. This is an area that Prime Minister Desalegn knows particularly well -- he is a great engineer of water and he understands the full potential of what can be done with it. In agriculture as well, in heath, security, in all these areas and many others. Israel is a world leader in these fields and we hope that by working together we can solve some pressing problems, and just provide a better future for both our peoples."

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=42983

In March, the two countries held a three-day joint military exercise named ‘Onisilos-Gideon’ that tested Cypriot air defences. In May, Israel sent observers to a 22-nation maritime search and rescue drill labeled Exercise Argonaut.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...ndos-to-train-in-cyprus-mountains/2017/06/08/
Sure would be nice if the Palestinians chipped in with Israel on
"Since my visit [last July] to Ethiopia," Netanyahu said, "we've increased our economic cooperation, and I look forward to deepening that today, particularly in water. This is an area that Prime Minister Desalegn knows particularly well -- he is a great engineer of water and he understands the full potential of what can be done with it. In agriculture as well, in heath, security, in all these areas and many others. Israel is a world leader in these fields and we hope that by working together we can solve some pressing problems, and just provide a better future for both our peoples."

Sure would be nice if the Palestinians worked with Israel to accomplish such worldly achievements.

In March, the two countries held a three-day joint military exercise named ‘Onisilos-Gideon’ that tested Cypriot air defences. In May, Israel sent observers to a 22-nation maritime search and rescue drill labeled Exercise Argonaut.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...ndos-to-train-in-cyprus-mountains/2017/06/08/

Sure would be nice if the Palestinians worked with Israel to accomplish such worldly achievements.
Indeed, just think of what can be accomplished after a one state solution.

Israeli Commandos to Train in Cyprus MountainsThe Jewish Press | TPS / Tazpit News Agency | 15 Sivan 5777 – June 8, 2017 | JewishPress.com

Indeed, Hamas and Fatah would need to finish their civil war for there to be a one, Islamic state solution. Sad. That would be just another failed Islamic terrorist enclave.

Israeli Commandos to Train in Cyprus MountainsThe Jewish Press | TPS / Tazpit News Agency | 15 Sivan 5777 – June 8, 2017 | JewishPress.com

Indeed, Hamas and Fatah would need to finish their civil war for there to be a one, Islamic state solution. Sad. That would be just another failed Islamic terrorist enclave.

Hamas & Fatah will not finish their war until one side is eliminated. And that is good news for Israel.

Fatah and Hamas are creatures of conflict. They would have no support post conflict.

Fatah and Hamas are creatures of conflict. They would have no support post conflict.
That's so silly. Hamas and Fatah are the product of a retrograde politico-religious ideology.

There can be no one state solution with Palestinian self determination.

There can be no one state solution with Palestinian self determination.

Not even if they could return to their native homelands.

ORAD, an Israeli company based in Holon, presented the latest version of its DROM Drone Defense System, which it says can detect approaching drones at more than 3.5 kilometers away and take over the unmanned aerial vehicle, or UAV’s, piloting abilities, neutralize them and land them far from the operator.

Israeli company showcases drone interception technology

Israeli Government ramps up the propaganda
imgad

Which leads to the page Home - 4IL - English who is registered to The Israeli government Whois 4il.org.il
Campaigns : act-il
"Act.IL’s social media campaigns are based on tailor made pro-Israel content", I bet they are

Judaism has always taught a firm ethic of working for a
better world, not waiting or sitting expecting it to plop
down and be handed to us. The mistake pagan religious societies
make, is in waiting on G-d, as seen in their
misstranslation of the term in the bible which meant
“Bind” in G-d (not wait on G-d). This waiting causes
society to neglect the work that must be done in order
to create the world to come that could and ought to be.
Judaism is about changing the world in which we live.
This should come as no surprise, since Jews recite this
three times a day, in the very final prayer of the service,
known as Aleinu: 'to perfect the world in G-d's
kingdom.'
So in Brief, that is what Judaism is about, it is about
transforming and bettering the world. The 'repair of the
World' =Tikkun Olam. and preparing for the 'world to
come'=Olam Habah. All of Judaism is based on the
ideas that life is a steady progression of processions
toward higher states of perfection, both on micro and
macro layers of existance. Man is instructed to better
himself & rid himself of animalistic tendencies and
deprecating and selfish receiving impulses. The
knowledge & teaching that the future will bring a better
world is not just a dream. The Torah itself, talks about
the coming of Moshiach, who will set the process of
redemption in motion by which the world will reach its
perfection. Jews believe that all peoples are called to
the service of righteousness, and we welcome dialogue
with people of “good will” from all traditions. We believe
in working towards the Tikkun Olam / 'the repair of the
world' through programs of social action. Things like
Poverty, Racial discrimination, political injustice, war, social decay,
and environmental deterioration are concerns always
addressed in Judaism.

In all fairness let us also consider all of the Palestinian contributions to a better world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back