Israel gets away with killing Palestinians for no reason but I hope there is

Shusha, Penelope, mudwhistle, et al,

Sometimes, events are misunderstood or unrecognized for what they truly are. Sometimes we see a single event --- or a series of single provocative actions --- that triggers civil unrest (a breakdown of law and order). Sometimes these events or actions are spontaneous and unintentional; yet others are set-off by a designed trigger that initiates small and seemingly containable consequences --- coming one after another --- cascading into a gradually expanding magnitude of gatherings and crowds, engaging in violence such --- throwing rocks, destroying vehicles, attacking vehicles, attacking law enforcement personnel, and marching outside of government buildings --- and acting in a disorderly and destructive fashion.

Trigger Points can be by design (agent provocateurs - witting or unwitting), independent instigators (those that are mentally unstable, self-aggrandizement, or mentally susceptible to external influences and suggestions), accidentally (occurring by poor implementation, by chance or the unexpected), or as a consequence of totally unrelated outcomes from other developments.

All throughout confrontation between the Jewish Immigrants and the Arabs of Palestine, we've seen just dozens of these triggers that open hostilities between the two parties. There is no way that we can independently evaluate the evidence on this event based on what we know now.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hopefully, Jordan is concentrating on discovering what incitement drove one of their citizens to attempt to murder Israeli citizens.

You mean how they planted knifes again.

Oh, come on now. Are you being intentionally obtuse or have you really not watched the videos?

I didn't see a bag or knifes in a bag, same way they show tunnels. Fake.

Really? You didn't see the one man reach into his pocket, grab a knife and thrust it at the LEO? You didn't see the other man brandishing two knives at the two LEO's in a crowded area and chasing them?

Your antisemitism is truly blinding.

6 Stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade by ultra-Orthodox Jewish Assailant
Suspect was convicted of attempted murder after stabbing three during 2005 Gay Pride Parade; he was recently released from prison.
read more: 6 stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade by ultra-Orthodox Jewish assailant - Israel

Jews get arrested, Arabs get summary execution
Maybe the fine folks at your madrassah could provide some sponsorship money to allow you some time for an outreach. Consider standing in front of a Peaceful Inner Struggler with a knife and explain to him or her how misguided their understanding of the Religion of Peace really is.

Suspect was convicted of attempted murder after stabbing three during 2005 Gay Pride Parade; he was recently released from prison.
read more: 6 stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade by ultra-Orthodox Jewish assailant - Israel

Maybe the fine folks at your madrassah could provide some sponsorship money to allow you some time for an outreach. Consider standing in front of a Peaceful Inner Struggler with a knife and explain to him or her how misguided their understanding of the Religion of Peace really is.
Funny how israeli firsters think that anyone and everyone opposed to Israeli Apartheid, must be of the Muslim faith, they seem to be in denial to the fact that many of us are not
There's a video on this, let me see if I can find it.

Here it is.

IF that clip is of the incident, the shooting was obviously completely justified.
We have established that that clip was NOT of the incident

Funny how israeli firsters think that anyone and everyone opposed to Israeli Apartheid, must be of the Muslim faith, they seem to be in denial to the fact that many of us are not
There's a video on this, let me see if I can find it.

Here it is.

IF that clip is of the incident, the shooting was obviously completely justified.
Ah. The Israeli Apartheid meme. Such nonsensical blathering seems to be a staple of the islamist terrorist huggers.

nonsensical, to a pseudo American, who has his bolt hole in israel ready for when the true Americans wake up
I can see you're angry and frustrated. That's not an excuse for retreating from your nonsensical apartheid meme.

Consider this as a learning experience. Don't write nonsensical comments that are indefensible.

fanger, et al,

I tend to think that you should revisit this...

(COMMENT)

The pro-Arab Palestinians have a tendency to suggest that any American that supports an ally (especially from that region of the world) is unpatriotic. The implication made by these "Israeli Firsters" tag, suggests that the support of Israel as an Ally is somehow placing Israeli Interests above American Interests. Nothing could be further from the truth. Just because the US might support a nation politically or militarily, does not mean it places the interests of an Ally above that of America.

Example: The US, during the War of 1812, were opponents, since 1917 and the opening of The Great War, American was an ally. Similarly, the US was an ally in WWII with the British. And when the American and British decision was implemented NOT to finance Egypt’s construction of the Aswan High Dam, we were political Allies; and in 1956 the US, Britain, France and Israel were all on the same side Suez Crisis.

It does not mean that America placed the interests of any of the allies above that of the US.

(COMMENT)

I think that our friend "Shusha" made a correction on the video link; See Posting #32..

Israel shows Jordan proof its national carried out attack [Article Link - Times of Israel]
Foreign Ministry sends video of Saeed Amro charging at Jerusalem police with a knife Friday before being shot dead by cops
BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF September 18, 2016,
It's possible you did not see the correction.

Most Respectfully,
R

It was of a different incident that happened within the same few days (I think we are now up to seven such "incidents" over the weekend). The video clip of the incident brought up in the OP has since been posted. I think the results of that "incident" are also justified.

I'd also like to address the allegation that Israeli LEO's shoot Palestinians but arrest Jews. I am not an LEO, nor an expert in lethal force or arrest, however as a martial artist and self-defence instructor I am quite well-versed in understanding interpersonal physical violence. Some of the differences between the incidents:
  • There is only one incidence of violent Jewish behaviour. It was a rare and exceptional event compared to the hundreds of such incidences perpetrated by Palestinians. It is difficult to compare a single event against a collection.
  • There is no video (to my knowledge) of the Jewish perpetrator, so information is based on photographs, eye witnesses and reenactments.
  • LEOs were not the target of the Jewish perpetrator and were not being directly attacked.
  • LEOs were able to approach and restrain the Jewish perpetrator from the rear using surprise. This makes arrest without lethal force significantly more likely to be successful. See image below.
  • LEOs with respect to the Jewish pepetrator were in a position where live fire at the perpetrator would have endangered the lives of innocents. See image below.
  • LEOs were the target of the Arab perpetrators shown in the videos on this thread. The Arab perpetrators were directly attacking the LEOs involved. Restraint of a perpetrator with an edged weapon intent on harming you in a close quarters one-on-one combat without harm to either LEO or perpetrator is significantly more difficult to achieve.
  • There are mitigating factors LEOs are aware of which may color their perception of the incident: is there more than one perpetrator? Is there a bomb or suicide vest? Are the witnesses friendly or potentially hostile?

In conclusion, I don't feel as though we have enough evidence to confirm your claim that Israel arrests Jews and kills Palestinians (Arabs). I feel that there are significant differences between the general nature of the incidents we are trying to compare.

I DO agree that Israel has no invested interest in preserving the lives of Arab combatants in situations of grave danger to their own lives and the lives of innocents in the vicinity whom they are sworn to protect. I disagree that this is either a moral or a legal failing on the part of the individual Israelis or on the government which supplies them with instruction.

Further, and please let me emphasize this, the discussion of Israel's alleged failure to preserve the lives of Arab terrorists in combat situations should NOT take front and center stage. The violent, murderous, unnecessary, entirely futile and pointless terrorist actions of hostile Arabs against innocent Israelis MUST be the forefront of the conversation.

92970999.jpg

huge investigation is this mans life and Israel is made to pay.

AMMAN — The government on Saturday condemned the “barbaric” and “deliberate” killing of a Jordanian man by Israeli forces in Jerusalem a day earlier, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

Israeli occupation forces shot Saeed Amro, 28, outside Al Aqsa Mosque, killing him instantly, his relatives told The Jordan Times.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Sabah Rafi disputed the Israeli forces statement claiming that Amro had tried to attack Israeli soldiers.

Rafi noted that the same statement also said that no Israeli officer or soldier sustained any injuries in the incident.

“The Jordanian government is following up on the case to look into all the details and to hand over the body of the martyr to his family in preparation to take internationally followed legal and diplomatic procedures in such cases,” Rafi added.

Amro’s relatives on Friday urged the swift return of his body.

The young man had travelled to Jerusalem on Thursday to meet with relatives and visit Al Aqsa Mosque, according to his brother Abdullah.

“He wanted to enter Al Aqsa Mosque for Friday prayers. He was asked to open his bag to be searched and then he was shot in the head. This is what eyewitnesses informed us,” he told The Jordan Times.

Government condemns ‘barbaric’ killing of Jordanian by Israeli forces
Shit happens........ Deal with it.

Jordan asks Israel to give details on killing of Jordanian national in Jerusalem

By JT - Sep 19,2016 - Last updated at Sep 19,2016

AMMAN –– The Government on Monday said it was closely following up on the killing on Friday of Jordanian national Saeed Amro in occupied Jerusalem by Israeli forces, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

Minister of State for Media Affairs Mohammad Momani, who is also acting foreign minister, asked during a meeting with Israeli ambassador in Amman Einat Shlein to provide Jordan with all clarifications requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well details of the incident, including information on the ongoing investigations into the issue.

Momani stressed that Jordan is keen to defend its citizens and to serve them wherever they are, “at home or abroad in any part of the world”.

He said that Jordan, through all concerned agencies, will follow up on the killing of Amro to reveal all details surrounding it.

Amro, 28, was killed by Israeli forces in Jerusalem on Friday. He was laid to rest in his home town of Mughayer in the southern governorate of Karak on Sunday.

Video now produced that shows he attacked the IDF, so justifiable homicide

Hopefully, Jordan is concentrating on discovering what incitement drove one of their citizens to attempt to murder Israeli citizens.

You mean how they planted knifes again.

Oh, come on now. Are you being intentionally obtuse or have you really not watched the videos?

I didn't see a bag or knifes in a bag, same way they show tunnels. Fake.

Is that like your fake knife planted at the scene that only you can see ?

“Israel is flagrantly employing a systematic and willful policy of summary executions against the Palestinian people; such provocative acts are in direct violation of international law and conventions,” Ashrawi said. “We call on the international community to engage rapidly and effectively before it is too late.”

Until the evidence in the form of security video's show that the Israeli's were 100% justified in their actions. Attack an unarmed woman in the street and you will be killed

Forum List

Back