Israel enjoys near record support in US, Gallup finds

Riiiight. Grinning about the potential destruction of a nation absolves you.

:rolleyes:

You'd do well to differentiate between nations and the people who happen to inhabit them.
:wtf:

Sure. The destruction of Israel, which brings you so much glee, would involve no killing of the People who make up that Nation.

It would involve rendering impotent those in positions of power who uncompromisingly oppose justice and equality.

No reason to do so. Muhammed (I Soak Him in Pigs Blood) is judge, juror, and executioner. Pretty neat. Death to infidels.

You mad? :lol:

Why is it so difficult for you to come up with a single example of what was apparently a widespread practice?

No reason to do so. Muhammed (I Soak Him in Pigs Blood) is judge, juror, and executioner. Pretty neat. Death to infidels.

You mad? :lol: ....

Why is it so difficult for you to come up with a single example of what was apparently a widespread practice?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that would be a waste of time for one who is judge, jury, and executioner?

Sheesh, I hate repeating myself for the simplest of concepts.

You'd do well to differentiate between nations and the people who happen to inhabit them.

Sure. The destruction of Israel, which brings you so much glee, would involve no killing of the People who make up that Nation.

It would involve rendering impotent those in positions of power who uncompromisingly oppose justice and equality.
You find glee in the destruction of a nation and actually believe that no innocents will die. :cuckoo:

Just out of curiosity, how would you go about doing this rendering impotent those in positions of power?

Kuffar tend to reduce themselves to childish insults and emotional fits whenever Muhammad (SAWS) is mentioned. :lol:

Why is it so hard for you to understand that would be a waste of time for one who is judge, jury, and executioner?
How so? If you can't think of an example of the Messenger killing an innocent -- meaning anyone who did not cause undue harm to others or threaten others with harm -- then what is the matter?

Sheesh, I hate repeating myself for the simplest of concepts.
As do I.

Justice and equality do not exist in Islam, a supremacist, racist, inherently unjust cult that advocates murder of all kafirs.

Just out of curiosity, how would you go about doing this rendering impotent those in positions of power?

By whatever means necessary.

You find glee in the destruction of a nation and actually believe that no innocents will die. :cuckoo:

No innocents will be targeted. I don't recall a great deal of death in destruction in South Africa when their system of apartheid was dismantled. I hope that things will go as smoothly with the dismantlement of Israel's.

Justice and equality do not exist in Islam,
O you who believe, be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice; and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably. Be just; that is nearer to observance of duty. And keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Aware of what you do. - 5:8​

Poor word choice. :lol:

a supremacist,
Only Allah (SWT) is supreme.

O people, your Lord is One, and your father is one: all of you are from Adam, and Adam was from the ground. The noblest of you in Allah’s sight is the most godfearing: Arab has no merit over non-Arab other than in godfearingness. Have I given the message? -- O Allah, be my witness. - Farewell Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad, p.b.u.h.

0 for 3, Mordechai. Feel free to produce something equivalent from your scripture at any time. :)

inherently unjust cult that advocates murder of all kafirs.
Only those who would do the same to us.

No innocents will be targeted. I don't recall a great deal of death in destruction in South Africa when their system of apartheid was dismantled. I hope that things will go as smoothly with the dismantlement of Israel's.

Israel will neverbe dismantled as it's the only democracy in the Arab Muslim cesspool Middle East where apartheid prevails.

Islam is an apartheid cult that murders the unbeliever and views women as shit.

Israel will neverbe dismantled as it's the only democracy in the Arab Muslim cesspool Middle East where apartheid prevails.

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GtGSvyc1Sk]سنخوض معاركنا معهم[/ame]

World

Islam
Judaism

You think it's pretty cool that soon those who treat women as shit will be a majority, if population trends follow.

Neat-o!

World

Islam
Judaism

2 out of 5 Arabs earn $2 a day.

Israel is among the 30 wealthiest countries in the world on a per capita basis.

Islam is a dead end street.

By whatever means necessary.

Would that include putting innocent children, old men, old women in harm's way or destroying them all if it became necessary to destroy all of Israel to accomplish your goal?

The Soviet Union died quietly also.

The elections In Palestine were judged to be the most fair and open elections anywhere. They have a written constitution that declares everyone to be equal without regard to race, religion, color, or sex. They have independent executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.

Forum List

Back