Israel enjoys near record support in US, Gallup finds

But, forum dunce, you know nothing about Egypt and Egyptians. Egyptians are not protesting the Egyptian government to open the Rafah border to allow food into Gaza. Egyptians are not protesting the Egyptian government to resettle Pallies made refugees by Egypt's war with Israel in 1948.

You're such an ignorant moron, it's not even funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXXMJO3sjjI]YouTube - MIR: Gaza, Qaddafi, And Starbucks[/ame]

Forum dunce, if the majority of Egyptians gave a shit about Pallies, the Rafah border would not be sealed, preventing the entrance of trucks carrying food and other items.

Have a nice day, dunce.

Egyptians and the Egyptian government are two different things, so I think it’s dangerous to speak of “Egypt” as if it is a monolithic entity, with its citizens and its government uniform in their relationship with the US and Israel.

The government of Egypt is largely a satellite office of the US government, with Mubarak’s brutal tactics against his own people tacitly endorsed and sanctioned by Washington. Open, public dissent is not tolerated in Egypt, as seen in the prison time given to Mubarak’s opponents and members of various dissident groups. As a result, I think the destabilization of Egypt that commoner3 senses results from internal discontent more than external interference. Ordinary Egyptian citizens are not as supportive of their government as the Western media would have us believe, and there are, I believe, undercurrents of at least a small rebellion there.

The Egyptian government’s stance on Israel and the Palestinians will not change until that government more accurately reflects the will of its citizens.

Dissident Voice : Egyptian Government Lacks the Milk of Human Kindness

Forum dunce, if the majority of Egyptians gave a shit about Pallies, the Rafah border would not be sealed, preventing the entrance of trucks carrying food and other items.

Have a nice day, dunce.

Egyptians and the Egyptian government are two different things, so I think it’s dangerous to speak of “Egypt” as if it is a monolithic entity, with its citizens and its government uniform in their relationship with the US and Israel.

The government of Egypt is largely a satellite office of the US government, with Mubarak’s brutal tactics against his own people tacitly endorsed and sanctioned by Washington. Open, public dissent is not tolerated in Egypt, as seen in the prison time given to Mubarak’s opponents and members of various dissident groups. As a result, I think the destabilization of Egypt that commoner3 senses results from internal discontent more than external interference. Ordinary Egyptian citizens are not as supportive of their government as the Western media would have us believe, and there are, I believe, undercurrents of at least a small rebellion there.

The Egyptian government’s stance on Israel and the Palestinians will not change until that government more accurately reflects the will of its citizens.

The forum dunce posts, again. Dunce, I lived in Egypt and do not need a dunce like you to tell me about Egypt. The Egyptians, like most Arabs, denigrate Pallies as excrement and ignorant nomads.

You know shit.

Few Arabs like the Palistinians. I thought everyone knew that? At least they should, if they want to discuss Middle East issues other than the spoon-fed talking points from the anti-semitic leftie sites.

Have a nice day, dunce.

The forum dunce posts, again. Dunce, I lived in Egypt and do not need a dunce like you to tell me about Egypt. The Egyptians, like most Arabs, denigrate Pallies as excrement and ignorant nomads.

You know shit.

I was talking to my plumber the other day. Now there is a man who knows shit.

If I had any evidence of the Arab nations doing much of anything of substance to help the Palestinians, I would post it.

A government's decision to contribute aid is indicative of public opinion? Really? So, which countries gave the most aid to Gaza in the aftermath of the massacre that Israel perpetrated there?

You're pretty sick.

I'm a realist. And, unlike Zionists, I'm a person who prefers not to have innocent blood on his hands.

I'm sure you meant zionists and the Palestinians who support suicide bombing.
I'm opposed to any bombing that targets innocents. Whether or not the bomber dies is far less important to me. If a crucial attack against a military or government target can only be carried out if an attacker makes the ultimate sacrifice, I'm in no position to decry their contribution to the resistance.

Last edited:
I'm a realist. And, unlike Zionists, I'm a person who prefers not to have innocent blood on his hands.

I'm sure you meant zionists and the Palestinians who support suicide bombing.
I'm opposed to any bombing that targets innocents. Whether or not the bomber dies is far less important to me. If a crucial attack against a military or government target can only be carried out if an attacker makes the ultimate sacrifice, I'm in no position to decry their contribution to the resistance.

You must be opposed to Muhammad who murdered many innocents as well as the Quran which advocates jihad and murder of all infidels.

Allahu Akbar!

If I had any evidence of the Arab nations doing much of anything of substance to help the Palestinians, I would post it.

A government's decision to contribute aid is indicative of public opinion? Really? So, which countries gave the most aid to Gaza in the aftermath of the massacre that Israel perpetrated there?

Israel perpetrated no massacre. Now, if you want to talk about massacres of rag heads, let's talk about Assad's slaughter of 20,000 Syrians in Hama or King Hussein's massacre of thousands of Pallies during Black September.

Israelis defending themselves against the onslaught of Muslim terrorists does not constitute a massacre.

Go read your fucking Quran to learn about Muslims committing massacres.

You must be opposed to Muhammad who murdered many innocents as well as the Quran which advocates jihad and murder of all infidels.

Allahu Akbar!

:rofl:

Name an innocent that Muhammad (SAWS) killed. No copying and pasting allowed.

Israel perpetrated no massacre. Now, if you want to talk about massacres of rag heads, let's talk about Assad's slaughter of 20,000 Syrians in Hama or King Hussein's massacre of thousands of Pallies during Black September.
Who here is speaking in support of any country but Israel?

"Look! Look what they're doing over there! Pay no attention to us!" - Zionist Motto​

Israelis defending themselves against the onslaught of Muslim terrorists does not constitute a massacre.

Over 300 dead Palestinian children = self-defense. Okay. :lol:

Riiiight. Grinning about the potential destruction of a nation absolves you.

:rolleyes:

You'd do well to differentiate between nations and the people who happen to inhabit them.
:wtf:

Sure. The destruction of Israel, which brings you so much glee, would involve no killing of the People who make up that Nation.

Forum List

Back