Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

Originally posted by AzogtheDefiler
JoseB don’t opine on things you don’t understand.

No need to lose your temper... I just answered FY's question and straightened Hollie out.

JoeB said:

Well, when you have an election where the two candidates are arguing over who has murdered the most Palestinians, what did you expect?

Then FY asked:

Link?

Then I provided a link and a video that proved JoeB was 100% correct:

The most recent israeli election was really a "competition" between the two leading candidates to see which one of them had killed more Palestinians.

Gantz and Netanyahu tried to prove to the israeli electorate they were the toughest guy to deal with Palestinians.

You can agree or disagreed with the treatment and killings but you can't deny that was the strategy both candidates used to try and win the election.

No need to lose your temper... I just answered FY's question and straightened Hollie out.

JoeB said:

Well, when you have an election where the two candidates are arguing over who has murdered the most Palestinians, what did you expect?

Then FY asked:

Link?

The most recent israeli election was really a "competition" between the two leading candidates to see which one of them had killed more Palestinians.

Gantz and Netanyahu tried to prove to the israeli electorate they were the toughest guy to deal with Palestinians.

You can agree or disagreed with the treatment and killings but you can't deny that was the strategy both candidates used to try and win the election.

Yes, Israel is conservative or very conservative...hence they are the best run country in the ME. This is not a surprise. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. No sane regime would negotiate with them. Fatah is corrupt and sketchy at best. What would you if you were in Israel’s shoes. Oh and how did I lose my temper? LOL you be sensitive? He he

So you blame the Jews for 9/11, Joe? Just say it.

And yes! I've heard that theory.

The blood libels don't get any better.

Funny thing. How was it that we took our focus off of getting Bin Laden and suddenly Saddam became the focus of our efforts?

PRESIDENT ASKED AIDE TO EXPLORE IRAQ LINK TO 9/11

The White House acknowledged Sunday that on the day after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, President Bush asked his top counterterrorism adviser, Richard A. Clarke, to find out whether Iraq was involved.

The conversation -- which the White House suggested last week had never taken place -- centers on perhaps the most volatile charge Mr. Clarke has made public in recent days: that the Bush White House became fixated on Iraq and Saddam Hussein at the expense of focusing on Al Qaeda.

Hmmmmm...

Yes, Israel is conservative or very conservative...hence they are the best run country in the ME. This is not a surprise. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. No sane regime would negotiate with them. Fatah is corrupt and sketchy at best. What would you if you were in Israel’s shoes. Oh and how did I lose my temper? LOL you be sensitive? He he

If I were in the Zionists shoes, I wouldn't live next to people who wanted to kill me after giving them a pretty darned good reason to want to kill me.

If you consider a fascist apartheid state in the Middle east to be "Well Run" that's a sad commentary on you.

I remember in the 1980's how the racists all claimed that South Africa was the best run country in Africa and how the ANC and Mandela were "Terrorists".

So you blame the Jews for 9/11, Joe? Just say it.

And yes! I've heard that theory.

The blood libels don't get any better.

Funny thing. How was it that we took our focus off of getting Bin Laden and suddenly Saddam became the focus of our efforts?

PRESIDENT ASKED AIDE TO EXPLORE IRAQ LINK TO 9/11

The White House acknowledged Sunday that on the day after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, President Bush asked his top counterterrorism adviser, Richard A. Clarke, to find out whether Iraq was involved.

The conversation -- which the White House suggested last week had never taken place -- centers on perhaps the most volatile charge Mr. Clarke has made public in recent days: that the Bush White House became fixated on Iraq and Saddam Hussein at the expense of focusing on Al Qaeda.

Hmmmmm...

Dodging my question

If I were in the Zionists shoes, I wouldn't live next to people who wanted to kill me after giving them a pretty darned good reason to want to kill me.

If you consider a fascist apartheid state in the Middle east to be "Well Run" that's a sad commentary on you.

I remember in the 1980's how the racists all claimed that South Africa was the best run country in Africa and how the ANC and Mandela were "Terrorists".

Your logic is whacked. Those people you defend are terrorists. Feel free to move there. Gaza is like the 4th of July every day. LMAO.

Your logic is whacked. Those people you defend are terrorists. Feel free to move there. Gaza is like the 4th of July every day. LMAO.

This site is full of whackjobs and nutcases.

JoeB said:

Then FY asked:

Link?

Where did you straighten me out? You bailed after I responded to your last bit of cutting and pasting a silly youtube video.

Dodging my question

Nope, just pointing out how the Zionist tools used 9/11 to get us into Iraq.

I'm sure George III considered the Founding Slave Rapists terrorists...

But the Zionists are really racist scum... Worse than Apartheid South Africa ever was.

Dodging my question

But the Zionists are really racist scum... Worse than Apartheid South Africa ever was.

Love it. So if you had a gun you would shoot me. Correct? I am a Jew and a Zionist. Let it out.

Dodging my question

Love it. So if you had a gun you would shoot me. Correct? I am a Jew and a Zionist. Let it out.

Hey Joe. :smoke:

sorry, man, I don't go around killing people... that's what the Zionists do... except most of their victims are women and children...

You claimed to be in the Military...liar. You are sorry. I could smell your ignorance and antisemitism. You’re also a pussy.

You claimed to be in the Military...liar. You are sorry. I could smell your ignorance and antisemitism. You’re also a pussy.

Uh, yes, and most people in the military never kill anyone... I know we aren't like the Zionist military engaged in massive slaughter of civilians.

Your screeching tirades are concerning. These emotional outbursts of yours tend to be rather pointless, unsubstantiated claims.

How about a nice hot cup of tea and a coma?

Forum List

Back