Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

Anti-semites, gotta mite.

Didn't take long, did it? :321:

Well, when you have an election where the two candidates are arguing over who has murdered the most Palestinians, what did you expect?

What is a “Palestinian”? It’s like calling people “Northern Hemosphirians” LOL

Palestine is a terrorist and Jews are the Real Palestinians....if that is your definition

Originally posted by Hollie
Hollie can’t help but notice that the aerial view of Gaza’istan added earlier by Jose has disappeared.

Did Jose include an aerial view of a Syrian neighborhood and later realize his fraud?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You didn't even bother to watch the first 10 seconds of the short video (01:43 in total). :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JoseB don’t opine on things you don’t understand. Israel is right as is Hollie.

What's your over arching interest in Jews and Israel due to?

That their religious stupidity and hammer lock on our politicians keeps getting us involved in ENDLESS war over there.

I was in the service during the First Gulf War. I got out of the service shortly after that, because I didn't sign up to figure out which angry tribe promised a strip of desert to. (Yes, the Zionists were the biggest drum beaters for that unnecessary war.)

Here, I'm an old man now. 29 years later, we are STILL over there, still trying to take down whoever the Zionists tell us to take down.

Kind of time for someone to call bullshit on this nonsense.

Fetch...

If the US didn’t want to be there we would not be. Nothing to do with Israel or your imaginary Zionists conspiracy.

Well.....you have to have someone to blame.

It's always been that way.

Actually, it's putting the blame where it belongs. America didn't give a shit about what goes on the Middle East until the Zionists got their hooks into our politicians.

In the 1956 War, Ike actually took the side of the Egyptians over the Zionists (along with the French and British) in the "Suez Crisis" because it was the right thing to do. LBJ had the good sense to keep us out of the 1967 War.

Then the Zionists infiltrated our government, and Nixon was compelled to save their asses in the 1973 War they probably should have lost. We've been bailing them out ever since, pumping billions into the region, and hammering whoever they are afraid of.

It's a truly jacked up policy that gets us into fights that are none of our business... it would be funny except for this....

upload_2019-4-14_8-52-20.jpeg

and this...

upload_2019-4-14_8-53-1.jpeg

Well.....you have to have someone to blame.

It's always been that way.

Actually, it's putting the blame where it belongs. America didn't give a shit about what goes on the Middle East until the Zionists got their hooks into our politicians.

In the 1956 War, Ike actually took the side of the Egyptians over the Zionists (along with the French and British) in the "Suez Crisis" because it was the right thing to do. LBJ had the good sense to keep us out of the 1967 War.

Then the Zionists infiltrated our government, and Nixon was compelled to save their asses in the 1973 War they probably should have lost. We've been bailing them out ever since, pumping billions into the region, and hammering whoever they are afraid of.

It's a truly jacked up policy that gets us into fights that are none of our business... it would be funny except for this....

View attachment 255813

and this...

View attachment 255814

What Zionists?

The ones hiding under your bed?

Fetch...

If the US didn’t want to be there we would not be. Nothing to do with Israel or your imaginary Zionists conspiracy.

We got by just fine without being their until AIPAC told our politicians we had to be.

Again the US does what the US wants to do. Is it the Jews fault we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, etc. too? It’s fine for you to hate Jews. Join the club of haters but your reasoning is flawed. Just hate me because I am smarter and more successful.

Again the US does what the US wants to do. Is it the Jews fault we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, etc. too? It’s fine for you to hate Jews. Join the club of haters but your reasoning is flawed. Just hate me because I am smarter and more successful.

Definitely their fault we are in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya.

Last time I checked, no American boys were dying in Korea.

Definitely their fault we are in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria and Libya.

Last time I checked, no American boys were dying in Korea.

How is it their fault we are in Afghanistan? 9/11 was their fault? They told Bush that WMDs were in Iraq? Your logic is flawed. Your hatred blinds you.

How is it their fault we are in Afghanistan? 9/11 was their fault? They told Bush that WMDs were in Iraq? Your logic is flawed. Your hatred blinds you.

Um, yeah, they were the ones pushing for intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan... all the PNAC/Zionists in the DoD that pushed war.

As bad as that?

Tell it to the kid who came back without a leg because the Zionists told us that Saddam had WMD's.

Um, yeah, they were the ones pushing for intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan... all the PNAC/Zionists in the DoD that pushed war.

As bad as that?

Tell it to the kid who came back without a leg because the Zionists told us that Saddam had WMD's.

I'd tell it to someone I lost to a roadside bomb if you'd like. But neither he nor I would blame it on Zionists.

Forum List

Back