Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

The "rest" of the world is not as big as you may think.

And the "rest" of the world you are referring to is composed of Christian and Muslims who have been fed anti Jewish, anti Israel stories from birth. The ones who cause pogroms, Inquisitions and
Holocausts on the Jews.

In other words, Israel does not give a Darn about them.

It lives !!!!

When America finally smartens up and cuts off the ATM, not for long.

Probably right after the Evangelical Christians realize they don't need to keep the Zionist Entity around for Jesus to come back because he's not coming back.

The "rest" of the world is not as big as you may think.

And the "rest" of the world you are referring to is composed of Christian and Muslims who have been fed anti Jewish, anti Israel stories from birth. The ones who cause pogroms, Inquisitions and
Holocausts on the Jews.

In other words, Israel does not give a Darn about them.

It lives !!!!

When America finally smartens up and cuts off the ATM, not for long.

Probably right after the Evangelical Christians realize they don't need to keep the Zionist Entity around for Jesus to come back because he's not coming back.

Do you know what you are talking about? Because I don't.

Or are you mixing metaphors?

You speak for the rest of the world?

Really?

The rest of the world has come to see the Zionist entity for what it is, an apartheid state based on stealing someone else's land. That you have had an election where two corrupt guys bragged about who have killed more Palestinians, and no one stood up and said, "Hey, we've been killing them for 70 years now, and we are really in the same place we started! Maybe we should try something else!"

You speak for the rest of the world?

Really?

The rest of the world has come to see the Zionist entity for what it is, an apartheid state based on stealing someone else's land. That you have had an election where two corrupt guys bragged about who have killed more Palestinians, and no one stood up and said, "Hey, we've been killing them for 70 years now, and we are really in the same place we started! Maybe we should try something else!"

How many times does this have to be said?

A waste of time, I know. But I'll do it anyway. :dunno:

Jews did not steal land from Arabs when they returned enmasse to Israel in the late 19th and early 20th century. They legally purchased land from absentee landowners living in Arab capitals to build kibbutzim and communities. Local Arab tenants were often displaced following the purchase so Jews could be hired to work the land.

Fuel for truth

Jews did not steal land from Arabs when they returned enmasse to Israel in the late 19th and early 20th century. They legally purchased land from absentee landowners living in Arab capitals to build kibbutzim and communities. Local Arab tenants were often displaced following the purchase so Jews could be hired to work the land.

You can say this shit all day, but when you chase people off the land with guns, you've stolen the land.

They couldn't "return" when they weren't' from there to start with. Just because a bunch of Europeans adopted a bastardized version of the religion practiced there 2000 years ago doesn't mean they were from there.

The convoluted logic of why it was okay that they stole the land reminds me of why some people use the word "Jew" as a verb, and not in a nice way. "Wow, Joe, they really Jewed you that deal!"

You can say this shit all day, but when you chase people off the land with guns, you've stolen the land.

They couldn't "return" when they weren't' from there to start with. Just because a bunch of Europeans adopted a bastardized version of the religion practiced there 2000 years ago doesn't mean they were from there.

The convoluted logic of why it was okay that they stole the land reminds me of why some people use the word "Jew" as a verb, and not in a nice way. "Wow, Joe, they really Jewed you that deal!"

What's your over arching interest in Jews and Israel due to?

Link?

20411.jpg

Netanyahu
Netanyahu ran a manifestly racist electoral campaign, reaching out to embrace politicians who openly espouse the desire to expel Palestinians from the state and promising to annex parts of the West Bank, dealing probably a final blow to the moribund two-state solution.

What Israeli voters want, clearly, is precisely what is on offer: more dispossession of Palestinians, more home demolitions, more indiscriminate bombing campaigns, more shooting of protesters, more settlements, more restrictions on Gaza and on Palestinian life in general, and deeper and deeper inequality between Jews and non-Jews in Israel and in the territories over which it rules.

GANTZ

The bloc led by Benny Gantz hardly offered much of a difference. Gantz’s own electoral campaign prominently featured a series of videos called “Only the Strong Survive,” which gloated over how many Palestinians the former army chief of staff had killed and how proud he was to have bombed parts of Gaza “back to the Stone Age.”

One video limply offered, “It’s not shameful to be striving for peace.” In the end, Gantz’s tough-guy claims were clearly not enough to convince Israeli voters to depart from a wily politician they knew for a fact — because he’s been doing it for so long — would continue to subjugate the Palestinians.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s reelection underlines Israel’s apartheid reality

If someone Jewed you on a deal, that’s probably an indication that you’re an incompetent negotiator or someone saw you as a bumpkin, ready for the taking.

Link?

20411.jpg

Netanyahu
Netanyahu ran a manifestly racist electoral campaign, reaching out to embrace politicians who openly espouse the desire to expel Palestinians from the state and promising to annex parts of the West Bank, dealing probably a final blow to the moribund two-state solution.

What Israeli voters want, clearly, is precisely what is on offer: more dispossession of Palestinians, more home demolitions, more indiscriminate bombing campaigns, more shooting of protesters, more settlements, more restrictions on Gaza and on Palestinian life in general, and deeper and deeper inequality between Jews and non-Jews in Israel and in the territories over which it rules.

GANTZ

The bloc led by Benny Gantz hardly offered much of a difference. Gantz’s own electoral campaign prominently featured a series of videos called “Only the Strong Survive,” which gloated over how many Palestinians the former army chief of staff had killed and how proud he was to have bombed parts of Gaza “back to the Stone Age.”

One video limply offered, “It’s not shameful to be striving for peace.” In the end, Gantz’s tough-guy claims were clearly not enough to convince Israeli voters to depart from a wily politician they knew for a fact — because he’s been doing it for so long — would continue to subjugate the Palestinians.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s reelection underlines Israel’s apartheid reality

A long cut and paste of someone else’s opinion.

The series of propaganda videos "Only the Strong Survive" is a fact, not an opinion.

But don't take my word for it... see for yourself:

An aerial view of an entire neighborhood in ruins but this image will not prevent Hollie from saying in her next post Gantz was referring to Hamas militants.

Last edited:
An aerial view of an entire neighborhood in ruins but this image will not prevent Hollie to say in her next post Gantz was referring to Hamas militants.

Hollie will suggest that Jose should understand that war causes things like broken windows.

Hollie doesn’t believe that Jose should assume that cutting and pasting a video makes a case for anything other than Jose can cut and paste a video.

Hollie might suggest that Jose consider the causes of the 2014 war that prompted Israel to retaliate against continued attacks by Islamic terrorists. Jose might even infer that Hollie just gave him the cause for the 2014 war, however, Jose should probably limit his participation to cutting and pasting.

Was Jose impressed with the targeting of the Islamic terrorist clown car?

Them-there’s good shootin’, eh?

An aerial view of an entire neighborhood in ruins but this image will not prevent Hollie from saying in her next post Gantz was referring to Hamas militants.

Hollie can’t help but notice that the aerial view of Gaza’istan added earlier by Jose has disappeared.

Did Jose include an aerial view of a Syrian neighborhood and later realize his fraud?

Originally posted by Hollie
Hollie can’t help but notice that the aerial view of Gaza’istan added earlier by Jose has disappeared.

Did Jose include an aerial view of a Syrian neighborhood and later realize his fraud?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You didn't even bother to watch the first 10 seconds of the short video (01:43 in total). :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by Hollie

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You didn't even bother to watch the first 10 seconds of the short video (01:43 in total). :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why don’t you give us details of the video?

Silly, repetitive cutting and pasting of emoticons doesn’t really give anyone confidence that you should be taken seriously.

That their religious stupidity and hammer lock on our politicians keeps getting us involved in ENDLESS war over there.

I was in the service during the First Gulf War. I got out of the service shortly after that, because I didn't sign up to figure out which angry tribe promised a strip of desert to. (Yes, the Zionists were the biggest drum beaters for that unnecessary war.)

Here, I'm an old man now. 29 years later, we are STILL over there, still trying to take down whoever the Zionists tell us to take down.

Kind of time for someone to call bullshit on this nonsense.

That their religious stupidity and hammer lock on our politicians keeps getting us involved in ENDLESS war over there.

I was in the service during the First Gulf War. I got out of the service shortly after that, because I didn't sign up to figure out which angry tribe promised a strip of desert to. (Yes, the Zionists were the biggest drum beaters for that unnecessary war.)

Here, I'm an old man now. 29 years later, we are STILL over there, still trying to take down whoever the Zionists tell us to take down.

Kind of time for someone to call bullshit on this nonsense.

Okay. :2up:

Bullshit. On your nonsense. :)

Forum List

Back