Israel Destroy A Village For The 81 Time

The structures are illegal.....

By which law?

Who has the record of destroying homes the zionazi state or the Ass.ad militias in Syria?

Buildings full of filthy terrorists attract the Syrian airforce.

oh----and how many infants did the brave and noble forces of assad murder for the glory of BAATHIST NAZI SHIT?

None. Only terrorists are targeted.

By which law?

Israel has zoning laws and building codes like most countries

But we are talking about Palestine, right? Israel expelled the Bedouins and then took over the region claiming it has been "abandoned" .

Sure... what the hell... as good an excuse as any... the camel-jockeys weren't doing anything interesting with it anyway...

By which law?

Israel has zoning laws and building codes like most countries

But we are talking about Palestine, right? Israel expelled the Bedouins and then took over the region claiming it has been "abandoned" .

how did the Bedouins get there? ------interestingly enough---even before
the crusades-----they INVADED from Arabia according to anthropologists who
studied their progress via linguistics. Linquistically SPEAKING----they belong
in Arabia

Unbelievable. Someone needs to put a stop to this .Apparently the US nor the UN is going to do anything. ISIS seems to not be a threat to Israel, strange, and Israel has never called them an enemy, strange again. Israel bombs an Hezbollah envoy, but fails to bomb ISIS, strange indeed.

somebody needs to put a stop to what? The problem with "gypsy encampments" is not a problem unique to Israel. They have existed even in the United States---in fact they exist in arab countries---where the encampments are BEDOUIN. It works like this------nomadic people ---simply SETTLE here and there. In the USA---such encampments have existed in the state of PENNSYLVANNIA. They also existed in Great Britain----generally along rivers. The kid in WUTHERING HEIGHTS -----uhm ----HEATHCLIFF------is a gypsy child In general they are
people who own no land but simply SETTLE-----In Ireland they are called "travelers" Have you ever encountered such people in the USA, Penelope?
I have. We---in the USA call them GYPSIES. If they encamped in your back
yard -----you would be calling the cops

Shit, it takes 82 times?

we ---in the USA have a similar problem with gypsy enclaves in the state of
Pennsylvannia. Great Britain solved most of the problem of gypsy
enclaves long ago-----but there are still some "travelers" in Ireland

By which law?

Who has the record of destroying homes the zionazi state or the Ass.ad militias in Syria?

Buildings full of filthy terrorists attract the Syrian airforce.

oh----and how many infants did the brave and noble forces of assad murder for the glory of BAATHIST NAZI SHIT?

None. Only terrorists are targeted.

Even if buildings are full of civilians!

8E134973-3938-4BF3-A19C-5399D05E27BC_mw1024_s_n.jpg

Unbelievable. Someone needs to put a stop to this .Apparently the US nor the UN is going to do anything. ISIS seems to not be a threat to Israel, strange, and Israel has never called them an enemy, strange again. Israel bombs an Hezbollah envoy, but fails to bomb ISIS, strange indeed.

somebody needs to put a stop to what? The problem with "gypsy encampments" is not a problem unique to Israel. They have existed even in the United States---in fact they exist in arab countries---where the encampments are BEDOUIN. It works like this------nomadic people ---simply SETTLE here and there. In the USA---such encampments have existed in the state of PENNSYLVANNIA. They also existed in Great Britain----generally along rivers. The kid in WUTHERING HEIGHTS -----uhm ----HEATHCLIFF------is a gypsy child In general they are
people who own no land but simply SETTLE-----In Ireland they are called "travelers" Have you ever encountered such people in the USA, Penelope?
Will the zionazi state destroy settlements?
Kerry US considers Israeli settlements to be illegitimate - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Kerry US considers Israeli settlements to be illegitimate - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

when Kerry ran for president-----I did not vote----he is an idiot. I have voted
in every presidential election since I reached the age a majority----except that year.
I had a problem voting republican----liberal democrat jew that I am---so my vote was "Kerry ain't getting it"---------it has nothing to do with Israel---he is an all around idiot

in every presidential election since I reached the age a majority----except that year.
I had a problem voting republican----liberal democrat jew that I am---so my vote was "Kerry ain't getting it"---------it has nothing to do with Israel---he is an all around idiot

When did Kerry run for president?

The Pals are not gypsies but what would you call the Jews living in tents in Cyprus, waiting to go to Palestine, gypsies , the Jews are the gypsies , , Jews have always been gypsies.

The Pals are not gypsies but what would you call the Jews living in tents in Cyprus, waiting to go to Palestine, gypsies , the Jews are the gypsies , , Jews have always been gypsies.

Once again your post is meaningless. -----and idiotic. I used the term "gypsies" in a generic manner to refer to landless people who simply ENCAMP---somewhere.
Even the most ignorant persons in the world know that such peoples constitute
a world wide problem. We have them in the United States----I have dealt with
them as have many ALERT people who work. Most of the gypsies I have
encountered are generally "head quartered" in Pennsylvannia. They are routinely dispersed when people start complaining and sometimes they end up
living in trucks. Bedouins encamp thruout the middle east----including the Negev desert----and --for that matter SINAI---and LOTS of them in the Arabian desert.
The ones in the Sinai are sometimes simply exterminated by the Egyptian army.
gee you are both dim and uniformed. Great Britain got rid of most of its "gypsy"
problem ------their gypsies are called "travelers"---and constitute some of the
gypsies in the USA. ie they came here when they got thrown out of england--
The gypsies called "roma" are a different group----not Bedouin and not
'travelers" Roma have a language of their own. Have you ever heard it?
I have. Do you live under a rock with your Nazi propaganda?

PS----jews have never been gypsies. Nor have jews been Bedouins. An interesting factoid is that in ancient writings persons who were landless and illiterate and
formed bands in opened land were called ISHMAELITES (a translation) in the middle east. They lived by petty crime like raiding caravans. Their most defining
characteristics included non permanent housing and illiteracy. The people we
call gypsies in the US share those characteristics and also live by petty crime---
and a bit of day labor-----sometimes they set up little selling booths from their trucks

You voted for Obama?..Just curious

All american governments and United Nations consider settlement illegitimate.
Why your state still extend settlements?

Last edited:
PS----jews have never been gypsies. Nor have jews been Bedouins. An interesting factoid is that in ancient writings persons who were landless and illiterate and
formed bands in opened land were called ISHMAELITES (a translation) in the middle east. They lived by petty crime like raiding caravans. Their most defining
call gypsies in the US share those characteristics and also live by petty crime---
and a bit of day labor-----sometimes they set up little selling booths from their trucks

Same father, little difference between Ishmaelites and Israelites. Also Ishmael was the first male. Ever hear of the Jewish mafia, here in the states. Yes Irosie sounds just like what the Israelites did.

Same father, little difference between Ishmaelites and Israelites. Also Ishmael was the first male. Ever hear of the Jewish mafia, here in the states. Yes Irosie sounds just like what the Israelites did.

your post makes no sense at all-----same shit from the same dungheap brothel from
which you were spawned. I will help you. The TERM ishmaelite does not necessarily imply that your fellow scum were descended from Ishmael----it is just a
generic term to describe filthy sows and pigs and dogs like criminal, unwashed, scum like you. Ishmael, himself-----was not a piece of shit as are you and those of
your ilk.

The zionazi bulldozer continue destroying of homes.

Al-Araqib Village Demolished For The 81 Time
Thursday February 19, 2015
Israeli bulldozers accompanied by hundreds of police officers invaded the Negev Arab Bedouin village of al-Araqib, and demolished its structures, for the 81st time, rendering the residents homeless in the cold and the rain.
Al-Araqib Village Demolished For The 81 Time - International Middle East Media Center

1307694535.jpg

Isnt it illegal and without planning. So why shouldn't they destroy it, they do the same thing in the rest of the world.

If they are not a threat then to bomb them would be morally wrong. Hezbolla on the other hand is a threat so Israel will bomb them.

Forum List

Back