Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

I know. They don’t want to recognise that.
That’s largely Biden’s fault. He said how it’s important we don’t conflate “innocent Palestinians” with the HAMAS savages, when in fact the majority support the savages.

That’s largely Biden’s fault. He said how it’s important we don’t conflate “innocent Palestinians” with the HAMAS savages, when in fact the majority support the savages.

Have we not learned lessons from the past?

Where appeasement gets you?

Nobody is calling for that. The only people calling for genocide are libs like you, and it’s against Jews.
They are just using their most used up repetitive bull crap on this stuff, and that's proof of their guilty minds in it all.

So you think mass murdering tens of thousands of innocent women and children, and destroying Gaza is justified because of 10/7.

Get MENTAL HELP DICK FACE.
What other reason did they need dumb ace ? We are talking about a governing body (Hamas), and a people (the Palastinian's ), that were complicit and guilty of the actions seen on October the 7th, 2023 together. FACT !!!!

So you think mass murdering tens of thousands of innocent women and children, and destroying Gaza is justified because of 10/7.
Funny you mention that...............on record that Israeli hostages were 'given' to Palestinian citizens, basically becoming slaves for them while 'encumbered' .

Like I said, they are all Hamas.

Funny you mention that...............on record that Israeli hostages were 'given' to Palestinian citizens, basically becoming slaves for them while 'encumbered' .

I thought cons distrusted the government and MSM, yet regarding Israel you slurp up all the propaganda and accept it. Then regurgitate it on this forum.

You believe all the lies from the establishment about Israel, but refuse their propaganda regarding everything else.

Its some sort of mental illness I suspect.

WTF!

Y
Is why big boys shouldn't play war.

Interesting... Makes one think that maybe that's how the hostages have been hidden and transported around so well (the one's still alive). They are truly some heatheness people these Hamas lovers and sympathizers are......Those around the world finding sympathy for Hamas, makes one wonder about them as well. People have gotten so far away from God, that they are easily duped and brainwashed by those who follow the evil one.

Y

Interesting... Makes one think that maybe that's how the hostages have been hidden and transported around so well (the one's still alive). They are truly some heatheness people these Hamas lovers and sympathizers are......Those around the world finding sympathy for Hamas, makes one wonder about them as well. People have gotten so far away from God, that they are easily duped and brainwashed by those who follow the evil one.
Again, why do cons believe Genocide Joe, CIA, and the controlled msm on Israel, but nothing else?

Forum List

Back