Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Do you still support mass murder of Pali babies?

Find me a "clean war", and I'll use it as an example of what war should look like per your support of it, and this I'll do even when your side of the equation refuses to surrender, and still refuses to give back it's hostages that include the elderly, the women, and the children.

You absolutely can't do it, so give it up already, and do the right thing.

So genocide in Ukraine by Russia is ok?
Genocide - The attempt to eradicate or too exterminate an entire race and/or group of people, and this attempt is marked by the perps attempts to leave no survivors behind afterwards.

Abortion could be used in the description, otherwise when using the term and/or the definition of the word genocide as it STANDS.

Find me a "clean war", and I'll use it as an example of what war should look like per your support of it, and this I'll do even when your side of the equation refuses to surrender, and still refuses to give back it's hostages that include the elderly, the women, and the children.

You absolutely can't do it, so give it up already, and do the right thing.
Why would you try to justify genocide? We know if Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing to Gaza, you’d have a shit fit. Why be a disingenuous establishment toady?

1708786298864.jpeg

Excellent news. Maybe this will be over before we expected. Good message to send to Hezbellah too - massacre our people and you too will be gone.
The PLO should be wiped out completely. There is no such thing as "Palestine". Therefore ,there is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They are ARABS. Who want to set up another Islamic terrorist State.

I watched something interesting on the TV today. The guest on a live talk show was an Arab from the UAE. His comments on Gaza were encouraging. Get rid of Hamas, once and for all. He supported Israel, condemned anti semitism (rife in UK today) and wanted to see implementation of the Abraham Accords.

I watched something interesting on the TV today. The guest on a live talk show was an Arab from the UAE. His comments on Gaza were encouraging. Get rid of Hamas, once and for all. He supported Israel, condemned anti semitism (rife in UK today) and wanted to see implementation of the Abraham Accords.
But what did he say should be done with GAZA after HAMAS is gone? Remember….about 75% of “Palestinians” support the HAMAS terrorist massacre of Oct 7th.

Forum List

Back