Israel Breaches The Ceasefire Terms

<SNIP>W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL
The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.
I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome
Yok are you still denying the holocaust, what was it you said the germans only used Zyklon B to kill lice in Ausschwitz not the inmates.

Well you can ask the russians why they had to build the gas chambers 2 years after the war ended if you like. But how about discussing International law that says hostiles can be expelled or face life in prison ?

<SNIP>W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL
The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.
I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome
Yok are you still denying the holocaust, what was it you said the germans only used Zyklon B to kill lice in Ausschwitz not the inmates.

Well you can ask the russians why they had to build the gas chambers 2 years after the war ended if you like. But how about discussing International law that says hostiles can be expelled or face life in prison ?

You should point that one out to Israel Phoenall

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

Yok I dont want to discuss anything with a self confessed Holocaust Denier .

Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

G-d wasn't missing around.

Zechariah 9:11

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.
They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.
What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?
Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose.
Not true. You need to study history.

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.
You did not address my post.

When did the Palestinians lose?

Where is the surrender and treaty to cede land to Israel?

When they left..... after Israel offered full citizenship if they stayed.... they lost.

If Ohio decided it was going to secede from the Union, and promised full citizenship to the new Country of Ohio, and I found out the US was going to attack Ohio.....

I have choice to make. I can stay with Ohio, and if they win, I become a citizen of Ohio.

Or I can leave, and if the US wins, move back to my property, and plunder the Ohioians who lost.

But... If I leave, and Ohio wins..... I lose everything.

If I stay, and the US wins.... I lose everything.

That's how that works.

Did you know..... there were many many "Loyalists" during the American revolution, who fled to the Briton during the revolution... and they lost all their property. They didn't get to come back and claim their homes... they just flat out lost their homes.

They bet on the wrong side.... and lost.

Equally there were some Loyalist, who stayed with the colonies during the revolution, and they kept their property.

Same deal. Now if the Loyalists had come back from Briton, and tried to take their property back, we'd have killed them.

Same with those people over there. They want to fight Israel? Ok... go die. Your choice.
Good deflection.

Bad analogy.

Don't care.
Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

G-d wasn't missing around.

Zechariah 9:11

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.
What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?
Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose.
Not true. You need to study history.

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.
You did not address my post.

When did the Palestinians lose?

When they left..... after Israel offered full citizenship if they stayed.... they lost.

If Ohio decided it was going to secede from the Union, and promised full citizenship to the new Country of Ohio, and I found out the US was going to attack Ohio.....

I have choice to make. I can stay with Ohio, and if they win, I become a citizen of Ohio.

Or I can leave, and if the US wins, move back to my property, and plunder the Ohioians who lost.

But... If I leave, and Ohio wins..... I lose everything.

If I stay, and the US wins.... I lose everything.

That's how that works.

Did you know..... there were many many "Loyalists" during the American revolution, who fled to the Briton during the revolution... and they lost all their property. They didn't get to come back and claim their homes... they just flat out lost their homes.

They bet on the wrong side.... and lost.

Equally there were some Loyalist, who stayed with the colonies during the revolution, and they kept their property.

Same deal. Now if the Loyalists had come back from Briton, and tried to take their property back, we'd have killed them.

Same with those people over there. They want to fight Israel? Ok... go die. Your choice.
Good deflection.

Bad analogy.

Don't care what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

"I think that before I answer the question, we should first look at it from . . . . . . . "

You are saying the exact same thing as I said. If the 'so-called' peace proposals are so bad, why do the Palis want to then go back to the partition plan, then the 1967 lines, etc.?
You cannot equate Abbas with Palestinians.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007.

There you go again (and again), side stepping. Where did I mention Abbas? I thought it was well before Abbas that the Pali's decided that they did want the partition, and then maybe back to 1967. Hmmm, Arafat rings a bell . . .

When did palistanians have any land in the first place is the relevant question here, of course.

Poppycock!

That question has NO relevance and is simply BS.

The Arabs in the land, were not owners to begin with. That is a valid point. Sucks to be you.

And the Jews did?

And don't bother with your childish quips

When did palistanians have any land in the first place is the relevant question here, of course.

Poppycock!

The Arabs in the land, were not owners to begin with. That is a valid point. Sucks to be you.

And the Jews did?

Doesn't matter.

You are attempting to say that the Arabs there had a claim to the land. They don't.

Whether the jews did, or did not have a claim the land is irrelevant. You attempt to say that the Arabs there have a claim to that bit of ground is false.... regardless of anything else.

Arabs have a claim to the land now called Israel = FALSE.... period..... end of the discussion. Game over.... you lose.

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

Per Table 2 on page 566 of "A Survey of Palestine" (prepared by the British Mandate for UN prior to proposing the 1947 partition plan). Arabs owned 94% of the land Jews less than 7%.

land ownership palestine.jpg

"AWOL - The Ancient World Online Online British Mandate A Survey of Palestine"

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

Per Table 2 on page 566 of "A Survey of Palestine" (prepared by the British Mandate for UN prior to proposing the 1947 partition plan). Arabs owned 94% of the land Jews less than 7%.

View attachment 32324

And now all the land belongs to Israel :)

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

Huh? That's not what I was talking about at all.

You are talking about private citizen ownership of the land. That's not the discussion.

I'm talking about national ownership.

There are Arab Citizens of Israel, in Israel today, that have ownership of land. And Israel offered 100% citizenship, and 100% property rights, to Arabs that stayed with Israel during the war of independence.

The Arabs of Palestine, are not asking for that. They want to wipe Israel off the planet, and establish an Arab state on the land of Israel, and claim that they have that right.... but they don't.

Before Israel:

Briton owned it.
The Ottomans owned it.
The Mamluks owned it.
The Crusaders and Ayyubid Kurds owned it.
The the Arabian Caliphate owned it.
Then the Byzantine, the Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, Babylon, and lastly Assyrian.

The last time that the land of Palestine, was an independent country, run by the people of Palestine......... Was the Israelites in 700 BC.

The only people who ever had an independent country in the land of Israel, was Israel. Ancient Israel, and now modern Israel.

We're not talking about did non-jews own land there. Non-jew citizens have ALWAYS owned land in Israel, even in ancient Israel.

But the people of Gaza and West bank, are claiming they have a NATIONAL right to the land. No.... they don't. They never owned that land as a separate independent country..... EVER. The only nation that has ever been on that land, as an independent country..... has been Israel. Now, and before.

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

Are we supposed to believe that swill?

Poppycock!

And the Jews did?

Doesn't matter.

You are attempting to say that the Arabs there had a claim to the land. They don't.

Whether the jews did, or did not have a claim the land is irrelevant. You attempt to say that the Arabs there have a claim to that bit of ground is false.... regardless of anything else.

Arabs have a claim to the land now called Israel = FALSE.... period..... end of the discussion. Game over.... you lose.

Oh, it doesn't matter?

It doesn't matter because it suits your 'argument'...

You back yourself into a corner and then complain when you get shot at...

Nice move...

You think you are the winner? Oh, don't make me laugh...

Forum List

Back