Israel Breaches The Ceasefire Terms

<SNIP>W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL
The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.
I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

G-d wasn't missing around.

Zechariah 9:11

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.

<SNIP>W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL
The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.
I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.
What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?
Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose.
Not true. You need to study history.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

"I think that before I answer the question, we should first look at it from . . . . . . . "

You are saying the exact same thing as I said. If the 'so-called' peace proposals are so bad, why do the Palis want to then go back to the partition plan, then the 1967 lines, etc.?
You cannot equate Abbas with Palestinians.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.
Typically people will leave an area of conflict for the safety of their families. Look at all of those who have left Syria and Iraq in recent years. It doesn't mater why they left, they still have the right to return to their homes.

Typically people will leave an area of conflict for the safety of their families. Look at all of those who have left Syria and Iraq in recent years. It doesn't mater why they left, they still have the right to return to their homes.

No, they don't. Sorry.

And no, people don't leave areas absent of conflict. Again, even the Arab armies reported shock at how people fled areas that were not in conflict. Literally they left before there was even a shot fired, or hint of a shot being fired, or anything at all.

In Syria, yeah... people are dying all around, you tend to flee. I get that.

But no, you don't say "I'm going to flee, so that I can come plunder the Jews after we win!" and then when after leaving, and the Jew win instead, you don't come back and claim your property.

Israel made it very very clear. You stay, and you get full citizenship, with property rights, to all your property that you can document.

All of the people, including all non-jewish people, who stayed, were granted full citizenship, with property rights to all the property they had legal ownership of.

Those who didn't.... didn't. They rolled the dice, played sides against Israel, and lost.

The end. Sucks to be them. They made their choice, and lost. Move on. Or you can die!! If you want to fight Israel and die, go for it. But don't expect me to mourn your loss.

If the Native Americans started arming themselves, and attack people, and firing rockets into Ohio, we would march over to wherever they are and flatten them. We would KILL their butts. You don't get to attack us and not get shot. They have two options. They can grow as part of our society as it is now, with what they have. Or they can fight and die. Those are the only two options.

Same with those people over there and Israel. They can accept things as they are, and grow with Israel. Or they can fight and die. And they will just die. Israel is NEVER going away. So you can fight and die. Kiss your grand kids, and your great grand kids goodbye, when they go get themselves killed fighting Israel. Because that's what's going to happen. Your choice.

I think you should get over it, move on, and have a good life. But if you'd rather die, that's your deal.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

You did not address my post.

When did the Palestinians lose?

Where is the surrender and treaty to cede land to Israel?

When they left..... after Israel offered full citizenship if they stayed.... they lost.

If Ohio decided it was going to secede from the Union, and promised full citizenship to the new Country of Ohio, and I found out the US was going to attack Ohio.....

I have choice to make. I can stay with Ohio, and if they win, I become a citizen of Ohio.

Or I can leave, and if the US wins, move back to my property, and plunder the Ohioians who lost.

But... If I leave, and Ohio wins..... I lose everything.

If I stay, and the US wins.... I lose everything.

That's how that works.

Did you know..... there were many many "Loyalists" during the American revolution, who fled to the Briton during the revolution... and they lost all their property. They didn't get to come back and claim their homes... they just flat out lost their homes.

They bet on the wrong side.... and lost.

Equally there were some Loyalist, who stayed with the colonies during the revolution, and they kept their property.

Same deal. Now if the Loyalists had come back from Briton, and tried to take their property back, we'd have killed them.

Same with those people over there. They want to fight Israel? Ok... go die. Your choice.

When they left..... after Israel offered full citizenship if they stayed.... they lost.

If Ohio decided it was going to secede from the Union, and promised full citizenship to the new Country of Ohio, and I found out the US was going to attack Ohio.....

I have choice to make. I can stay with Ohio, and if they win, I become a citizen of Ohio.

Or I can leave, and if the US wins, move back to my property, and plunder the Ohioians who lost.

But... If I leave, and Ohio wins..... I lose everything.

If I stay, and the US wins.... I lose everything.

That's how that works.

Did you know..... there were many many "Loyalists" during the American revolution, who fled to the Briton during the revolution... and they lost all their property. They didn't get to come back and claim their homes... they just flat out lost their homes.

They bet on the wrong side.... and lost.

Equally there were some Loyalist, who stayed with the colonies during the revolution, and they kept their property.

Same deal. Now if the Loyalists had come back from Briton, and tried to take their property back, we'd have killed them.

Same with those people over there. They want to fight Israel? Ok... go die. Your choice.
Good deflection.

Bad analogy.

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome

THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome
Yok are you still denying the holocaust, what was it you said the germans only used Zyklon B to kill lice in Ausschwitz not the inmates.

Actually, they, theoretically, may, or they may not, because they have a discount UNHCR to tend to them, instead of the tailor-made premium service UNRWA, and Assad isn't a jew, of course. hehe

They ran to greet and show the way to more armed arab invaders, of course.
Well, if they didn't lose, then what "Okkupaishan!!" are arabs braying about?

Only if they are prepared to stop all belligerence, violence and terrorism and live peacefully with the rest of the country. Failure to agree with this means they don't want to live in peace

Not needed as the Palestinians never had any land to begin with did they.

Now were was the surrender and treaty to cede land to Jordan and Egypt ?

Forum List

Back