Israel Spies And Endangers Americans....

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Israel spies and endangers Americans....Someday Americans will retake our Democracy from these enemies...
NSA shared Americans private communications with Israel Snowden - Yahoo News

Former U.S. intelligence analyst Edward Snowden has accused the U.S. National Security Agency of routinely passing private, unedited communications of Americans to Israel, an expert on the intelligence agency said Wednesday.
James Bamford, writing in the New York Times, said Snowden told him the intercepts included communications of Arab- and Palestinian-Americans whose relatives in Israel and the Palestinian territories could become targets based on the information.
"It's one of the biggest abuses we’ve seen," Bamford quoted Snowden as saying.
Snowden said the material was routinely transferred to Unit 8200, a secretive Israeli intelligence organization.
Bamford cited a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart outlining transfers that have occurred since 2009.
Leaked by Snowden and first reported by the British newspaper the Guardian, it said the material included "unevaluated and unminimized transcripts, gists, facsimiles, telex, voice and Digital Network Intelligence metadata and content.”
View gallery

Former US intelligence analyst Edward Snowden has accused the US National Security Agency of routine …
The memorandum indicates the data is routinely sent in raw form, without editing out names or other personally identifiable information, Bamford said.
He noted allegations in Israel by veterans of Unit 8200, who in a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week accused the agency of using information it collects to politically persecute innocent Palestinians.
The data gathered by the unit included Palestinians’ sexual orientations, infidelities, money problems, family medical conditions and other private matters that could be used to coerce them into becoming collaborators, they said.
Snowden, a former NSA contractor, is wanted by the United States on espionage charges after leaking a mass of secret NSA documents.
The 31-year-old fugitive is in asylum in Russia, where he has been granted a three-year residency that allows him to travel abroad.
Bamford, author several books on the supersecret NSA, which specializes in electronic espionage and codebreaking, interviewed Snowden over a three-week period in Moscow for Wired magazine.
Related video:
Click to view comments

Dear Pebbles ~ I have trouble believing that a country capable of the Lavon Affair and an attack on America's boat the USS Liberty and who, too, sells our technology to the Chinese, would be capable of spying on us. ~ Susan
PS Only kidding . . . could even those with half a brain dare expect anything less from this sh*tty little country?

The USS Liberty was an accident. If you are so unhappy here you should leave, Grendelyn. Move to Saudi Arabia and see how you like it there. Or Pakistan perhaps.

As for Pbels, you are being paranoid. Edward Snowden is old news and the Israelis are not trying to kill us. ISIS is. Wake up.

Dear Pebbles ~ I have trouble believing that a country capable of the Lavon Affair and an attack on America's boat the USS Liberty and who, too, sells our technology to the Chinese, would be capable of spying on us. ~ Susan
PS Only kidding . . . could even those with half a brain dare expect anything less from this sh*tty little country?

I wonder if Pishy had any problems with the "sh*tty" Nazis here in America sending via shortwave radio information back to their fellow Nazis in Germany. Good thing that some of Pishy "sh*tty" friends were caught off the coast at Long Island and couldn't reach their goal of infiltrating America. By the way, I can just see Pishy being like Tokyo Rose. Instead she would have been called Berlin Susie. Has anyone with even half a brain figured out Pishy yet? The folks on Stormfront must have loved her.

I wonder if Pishy had any problems with the "sh*tty" Nazis here in America sending via shortwave radio information back to their fellow Nazis in Germany. Good thing that some of Pishy "sh*tty" friends were caught off the coast at Long Island and couldn't reach their goal of infiltrating America. By the way, I can just see Pishy being like Tokyo Rose. Instead she would have been called Berlin Susie. Has anyone with even half a brain figured out Pishy yet? The folks on Stormfront must have loved her.

It always amazes me that people like Grendelyn dig up the USS Liberty and such while knowing full well it was an "accident" - there was absolutely no motive for the Israelis to have done any such attack on us - we were and still are strong allies - it seems a most desperate attempt to keep stoking something that will not even give a spark - meanwhile a raging fire is consuming Iraq - ISIS - and if only ISIS were Israeli Gwendolyn would undoubtedly lay down the USS Liberty non - story and take hold of the Iraq situation with both hands!

Sad, isn't it? Maybe if Gwendolyn lived in the middle of an ISIS neighborhood Gwendolyn would have more appreciation for her freedom as a woman living in the United States. In fact I'm certain she would.

What a miserable human being you are

I wonder how Grendlyn manages to sleep at night knowing that Israel and America are still strong.
But we all know how desperate she is to bring up the USS Liberty, that even AMERICA said was an accident. How pathetic!

Forum List

Back