Israel Breaches The Ceasefire Terms

From the London Review of Books blog: On August 26, a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas was agreed upon, bringing a fragile end to a war that killed 2,150 Palestinians (mostly civilians) and 73 Israelis (mostly soldiers). Since then Hamas has not fired a single rocket, attacked an Israeli target, or done anything to break the terms of the ceasefire. Israel has done the following:

• Annexed another 1500 acres of West Bank land
  • Seized $56 million of PA tax revenue
  • Not lifted the illegal blockade (as required by the ceasefire)
  • Broken the ceasefire by firing at fishermen on four separate occasions
  • Detained six fishermen
  • Killed a 22-year-old, Issa al Qatari, a week before his wedding
  • Killed 16-year-old Mohammed Sinokrot with a rubber bullet to the head
  • Tortured a prisoner to the point of hospitalisation
  • Refused 13 members of the European Parliament entry into Gaza
  • Detained at least 127 people across the West Bank, including a seven-year-old boy in Hebron and two children, aged seven and eight, taken from the courtyard of their house in Silwad – and tear-gassed their mother
  • Continued to hold 33 members of the Palestinian Legislative Council in prison
  • Continued to hold 500 prisoners in administrative detention without charge or trial
  • Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron whose profits supported an orphanage
  • Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making five children homeless
  • Destroyed a house in Jerusalem where aid supplies en route to Gaza were being stored
  • Destroyed a well near Hebron
  • Set fire to an olive grove near Hebron
  • Raided a health centre and a nursery school in Nablus, causing extensive damage
  • Destroyed a swathe of farmland in Rafah by driving tanks over it
  • Ordered the dismantling of a small monument in Jerusalem to Mohamed Abu Khdeir, murdered in July by an Israeli lynch mob
  • Continued building a vast tunnel network under Jerusalem
  • Stormed the al Aqsa mosque compound with a group of far right settlers
  • Assisted hundreds of settlers in storming Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus
  • Prevented students from entering al Quds University, firing stun grenades and rubber bullets at those who tried to go in
  • Earned unknown millions on reconstruction materials for Gaza, where 100,000 people need their destroyed homes rebuilt. The total bill is estimated at $7.8 billion
Aftermath of Israel s Latest Assault on Gaza

Whether or not a single mortar shell landed harmlessly on a patch of dust outside of Gaza, Israel is clearly not a partner for peace.

Time to cancel Israel.
Israel, Israel, Israel. And to think I used to be pro-Israel. The bubble burst. The ugliness revealed. A desert where bad things happen. Isreal
...<snip>..
And just think Beelzebub. These are just the offenses we KNOW about. You know there's probably dozens more if not hundreds that got swept under the rug. I'm sure of it. THE ZIONISTS CONTROL THE SECURITY CAMERAS/SYSTEMS, NEWS AGENCIES, POLICE, ETC., basically every square inch of Gaza and West Bank. Pitiful.
The lie is that all those things happened after Aug 26, 2014

Do try to keep up. I'm sure you idiots could come up with a list four feet long of things Israel has done to the Sand Warriors in retaliation for rocket attacks, suicide bombings and a LONGER list of unwarranted attacks. That doesn't mean Jack Schidt!
There's no 4 foot long list anywhere on the planet that could contain all the Israeli offenses/atrocities. 4 foot tall stack of laptops? Maybe. It'd take a full-time investigative commission years to follow around the IDF and Police force of Israel to be constantly making entries to "keep up" with all the offenses. But we all know the mighty Israel would deny everything, like usual. Only problem is, the entire world knows it. And Israel's stock just plummeted. To the toilet.

You got the right story but the wrong date. Here it is from my link published in April 2014:

You haven't provided a link.

You are just lying.
It must be strange for you when you are unable to face reality. I wonder if you fascists have always been like that.
Go back to my first post...check the top link. Read the article.

I'm guessing you are a bed-wetting liberal. Your debate tactics gave you away

...<snip>..
And just think Beelzebub. These are just the offenses we KNOW about. You know there's probably dozens more if not hundreds that got swept under the rug. I'm sure of it. THE ZIONISTS CONTROL THE SECURITY CAMERAS/SYSTEMS, NEWS AGENCIES, POLICE, ETC., basically every square inch of Gaza and West Bank. Pitiful.

Do try to keep up. I'm sure you idiots could come up with a list four feet long of things Israel has done to the Sand Warriors in retaliation for rocket attacks, suicide bombings and a LONGER list of unwarranted attacks. That doesn't mean Jack Schidt!

Ahh!

So you say you are not concerned about the date or the crimes by Israel, you just think everything that Israel does is excused, no matter how illegal, immoral and criminal.

Got you. I fully see where you are coming from. You are content to wallow in crimes and murder torture and rob, because you feel like you are above morality.

I see.
All based on your genetics, no doubt.

Fascist.

Liar:

Friday 05/09/2014
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli soldiers set fire to Palestinian-owned olive trees near the illegal settlement of Kiryat Arba in Hebron late Thursday.

Witnesses told Ma'an that Israeli soldiers deployed in the area pushed a burning tire into an area of olive trees, causing severe damage.

Local Palestinians called the fire brigade to extinguish the blaze but were prevented from arriving in the area by Israeli forces.

Israeli soldiers set fire to olive trees in Hebron Maan News Agency

You Zionists are not just bad fucking liars, you are all very very stupid too.
Links in the OP.

You are not listening to what I said. I said in response to it being an old story -- it's a RECURRING harrassment of Palestinians by SETTLERS.

Its a new story. And its a NEWS story.
I don't expect to change your belief system flacaltenn. You can cover your ears and bang your head as hard as you like to try to pretend its not true and I wont try to stop you.

However you trying to excuse it because similar crimes have been perpetrated by Israeli forces for a long time is almost comedy.

You need to find a SECOND source to confirm the bit about this being an OFFICIAL ISRAELI policy that the IDF is allowed to participate in. THAT PART doesn't jive with the 1/2 dozen stories that I found on OLD orchard fires. Find that confirmation that the GOVT or IDF was EVER involved in this tree-burning and I will be PERSONALLY revolted enough to apologize to the propagandists at Ma'an.. You should relax a bit. Rest your horns for a change.. :D

...<snip>...

Israel, Israel, Israel. And to think I used to be pro-Israel. The bubble burst. The ugliness revealed. A desert where bad things happen.

...<snip>...
Israelis have turned a barren desert in productive, irrigated farm land. The list of scientific advances from Israel would fill several pages. That's not bad...not bad at all!

You need to find a SECOND source to confirm the bit about this being an OFFICIAL ISRAELI policy that the IDF is allowed to participate in. THAT PART doesn't jive with the 1/2 dozen stories that I found on OLD orchard fires. Find that confirmation that the GOVT or IDF was EVER involved in this tree-burning and I will be PERSONALLY revolted enough to apologize to the propagandists at Ma'an.. You should relax a bit. Rest your horns for a change.. :D

Eh?

You expect me to find documents that Israel would not want anyone in the world to see, and probably wouldn't print, when it could just let the soldiers know through training and example?

What are you smoking FC? It must be strong stuff.
That said, its likely that Haaretz or a HR group will confirm at some point the IDF involvement in burning. Will you rule those as 'not approved sources' then or will you deliver your apology to Maan when that happens?

Yep.
Your linked story is dated 4th September 2014.

You got it very very wrong there Arseartist.
Here it is again, Dufus! Read the date (turned red by me so you can find it...it's right above the big shiny picture)

GUE NGL delegation arrives in Palestine - but Israel refuses MEPs entry to Gaza - GUE NGL - Another Europe is possible
GUE/NGL delegation arrives in Palestine - but Israel refuses MEPs entry to Gaza
04/09/2014

Palestine_flag_-_Flickr_perealbiac_900_500_70_c1_c_t.jpg

13 GUE/NGL MEPs are in Palestine this week for a 4-day visit where they will meet members of the Palestinian Legislative Council and the Knesset, as well as activists from both Palestinian and Israeli human rights and peace organisations.

The Group also planned to visit Gaza but have been thwarted by the Israeli government's refusal to let them enter Gaza, a decision which the MEPs strongly condemn.

GUE/NGL MEP Martina Anderson said: "The Israeli government refused us, 13 MEPs from 6 countries, entry into Gaza on the grounds that our visit to the region is 'not directly concerned with the provision of humanitarian assistance'. This is beyond irony considering that the horrific and harrowing humanitarian situation in Gaza is a direct result of Israel's 53-day military attack on the Gaza Strip, which resulted in 2145 fatalities, including 581 children, not to mention Israel's 8-year blockade of the region.

Stop being such a prick!

...<snip>...

Israel, Israel, Israel. And to think I used to be pro-Israel. The bubble burst. The ugliness revealed. A desert where bad things happen.

...<snip>...
Israelis have turned a barren desert in productive, irrigated farm land. The list of scientific advances from Israel would fill several pages. That's not bad...not bad at all!

Not bad,
except they did that by ethnically cleansing the land through murder and terror, then by stealing all the water supplies and destroying wells and Palestinian access to the water.

So yes. Bad. Very bad.

Yep.
Your linked story is dated 4th September 2014.

You got it very very wrong there Arseartist.
Here it is again, Dufus! Read the date (turned red by me so you can find it...it's right above the big shiny picture)

GUE NGL delegation arrives in Palestine - but Israel refuses MEPs entry to Gaza - GUE NGL - Another Europe is possible
GUE/NGL delegation arrives in Palestine - but Israel refuses MEPs entry to Gaza
04/09/2014

Palestine_flag_-_Flickr_perealbiac_900_500_70_c1_c_t.jpg

13 GUE/NGL MEPs are in Palestine this week for a 4-day visit where they will meet members of the Palestinian Legislative Council and the Knesset, as well as activists from both Palestinian and Israeli human rights and peace organisations.

The Group also planned to visit Gaza but have been thwarted by the Israeli government's refusal to let them enter Gaza, a decision which the MEPs strongly condemn.

GUE/NGL MEP Martina Anderson said: "The Israeli government refused us, 13 MEPs from 6 countries, entry into Gaza on the grounds that our visit to the region is 'not directly concerned with the provision of humanitarian assistance'. This is beyond irony considering that the horrific and harrowing humanitarian situation in Gaza is a direct result of Israel's 53-day military attack on the Gaza Strip, which resulted in 2145 fatalities, including 581 children, not to mention Israel's 8-year blockade of the region.

Stop being such a prick!

Hahaha!

You SO STUPID!

That article could not be in April as it references the war dead statistics from the end of the fighting in August.

The date format is dd/mm/yyyy.

Edit:
With that, I have to go start the day.
But thank you Arseartist. Your utter stupidity has sent me off with a smile. :)

...<snip>...

...<snip>...

Not bad,
except they did that by ethnically cleansing the land through murder and terror, then by stealing all the water supplies and destroying wells and Palestinian access to the water.

So yes. Bad. Very bad.
You are truly a slick liar. There are many Arabs living in Israel. There was no ethnic cleansing.

Read the following it its entirety...then get back to me.
Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in Israel
ARABS AND MUSLIMS IN ISRAELThe freest Arabs, Christians, Jews and Muslims in Mideast are Israelis Even after the "Palestine Liberation Organization" got authority over 95% of the Arab Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the more than one million Arab Palestinians in Israel chose to continue to live under Israeli sovereignty in the Jewish state of Israel rather than choosing to live under the all-too-unfortunate oppression which is the lot of their Arab and Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East. 77% of Israeli Arabs would even live nowhere else than in Israel.Moreover, millions of Arab Palestinian imagined "refugees" desire to "return" living in Israel.
coexist.gif
Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law
Arabs in Israel can vote for whoever they want
Arabs in Israel can worship freely
Arabs in Israel are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis
Arabs are members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the governmentIsraeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law. For headstrong Arabs, bent on protest, Israel is in every respect a paradise compared with any other state in the Middle East.

...<snip>...

...<snip>...
Yes Israel does some good, but a WHOLE LOTTA bad. If you could get that down to a WHOLE LOTTA good and a LITTLE bit of bad, now that's progress.
To simplify. If Israel could depart from her terrible ways of treating the West Bank and Gaza Palestinians, retreat from the stolen lands (W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL

...<snip>..

Ahh!

So you say you are not concerned about the date or the crimes by Israel, you just think everything that Israel does is excused, no matter how illegal, immoral and criminal.

Got you. I fully see where you are coming from. You are content to wallow in crimes and murder torture and rob, because you feel like you are above morality.

I see.
All based on your genetics, no doubt.

Fascist.
For the third time, I made zero comment about the content of the thread, but I would like to know:
What is the PA and the WB have to do with Hamas and Gaza.

Come on Beelzebub you're ignoring deliberately.

Eh?

You expect me to find documents that Israel would not want anyone in the world to see, and probably wouldn't print, when it could just let the soldiers know through training and example?

That said, its likely that Haaretz or a HR group will confirm at some point the IDF involvement in burning. Will you rule those as 'not approved sources' then or will you deliver your apology to Maan when that happens?

Don't NEED to appear in Haaretz, any ole source would do if they have a coherent explanation of how and when Israel and IDF decided to go burn down orchards. In fact -- the sources I just pulled tonight were all Jordanian or Palestinian and NONE except Ma'an mentioned IDF involvement. I WOULD definitely apologize to Ma'an if an IDF link was credibly confirmed for the RECENT arson attacks..

You admit you are off topic Danny Boy and still want my attention.

Down boy! Down!​

Eh?

Don't NEED to appear in Haaretz, any ole source would do if they have a coherent explanation of how and when Israel and IDF decided to go burn down orchards. In fact -- the sources I just pulled tonight were all Jordanian or Palestinian and NONE except Ma'an mentioned IDF involvement. I WOULD definitely apologize to Ma'an if an IDF link was credibly confirmed.

I believe you mean that, and respect you for it.
Ok. I will keep it on the back burner and let you know if / when I find it.

Sounds like the Palestinians would be better off leaving, rather than sticking around someplace where they're not wanted.

You admit you are off topic Danny Boy and still want my attention.

Down boy! Down!​
I'm talking ABOUT the topic, the very base first statement.
You still didn't answer..only trying to dodge, like a typical coward.. keep demonizing Israel with your pathetic lies, nobody taking you seriously anymore, barking accusations and avoiding a simple questions about the accusations you made, you're just a dust on my sleeve.

Forum List

Back