Israel Breaches The Ceasefire Terms

Where is the surrender and treaty to cede land to Israel?
When did palistanians have any land in the first place is the relevant question here, of course.

Poppycock!

That question has NO relevance and is simply BS.

The Arabs in the land, were not owners to begin with. That is a valid point. Sucks to be you.

Balderdash.

Per Table 2 on page 566 of "A Survey of Palestine" (prepared by the British Mandate for UN prior to proposing the 1947 partition plan). Arabs owned 94% of the land Jews less than 7%.

View attachment 32324

"AWOL - The Ancient World Online Online British Mandate A Survey of Palestine"

Huh? That's not what I was talking about at all.

You are talking about private citizen ownership of the land. That's not the discussion.

I'm talking about national ownership.

There are Arab Citizens of Israel, in Israel today, that have ownership of land. And Israel offered 100% citizenship, and 100% property rights, to Arabs that stayed with Israel during the war of independence.

The Arabs of Palestine, are not asking for that. They want to wipe Israel off the planet, and establish an Arab state on the land of Israel, and claim that they have that right.... but they don't.

Before Israel:

Briton owned it.
The Ottomans owned it.
The Mamluks owned it.
The Crusaders and Ayyubid Kurds owned it.
The the Arabian Caliphate owned it.
Then the Byzantine, the Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, Babylon, and lastly Assyrian.

The last time that the land of Palestine, was an independent country, run by the people of Palestine......... Was the Israelites in 700 BC.

The only people who ever had an independent country in the land of Israel, was Israel. Ancient Israel, and now modern Israel.

We're not talking about did non-jews own land there. Non-jew citizens have ALWAYS owned land in Israel, even in ancient Israel.

But the people of Gaza and West bank, are claiming they have a NATIONAL right to the land. No.... they don't. They never owned that land as a separate independent country..... EVER. The only nation that has ever been on that land, as an independent country..... has been Israel. Now, and before.

Balderdash.

The only Christian and Muslim Arabs in Israel are those few that the Jews were unable to ethnically cleanse. The Jews ethnically cleansed most of the Christians and Muslims. Jews expelled non-Jews (who owned 94% of the land) and took their land. It was theft, plain and simple.

The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem was an independent country (kingdom) ruled by descendants of Europeans of the Christian faith. Israel is an independent country ruled by descendants of Europeans of the Jewish faith. Demographics will determine the end game for Israel just as it did for the Latin Kingdom.

Non-Jews do not have property rights in Israel.

"“The real situation in Israel is really very simple: Israel is not an ‘Israeli’ state, or a state of its citizens but it is a ‘Jewish state.’ ” With regard to land, “More than 90% of the inhabited areas of the State of Israel are under the rule of the Jewish National Fund regulations, under which non-Jews cannot rent or buy a house or flat, open a business, in short cannot live. This land is called in Hebrew ‘the land’ saved. The land which belongs to non-Jews is called unsaved not national (meaning Jewish) and by buying or confiscating it from a non-Jew by a Jew, the land is supposed to be ‘saved.’ ”

Israel 8217 s Discriminatory Land Policies Global Research

When did palistanians have any land in the first place is the relevant question here, of course.

Poppycock!

The Arabs in the land, were not owners to begin with. That is a valid point. Sucks to be you.

Balderdash.

Per Table 2 on page 566 of "A Survey of Palestine" (prepared by the British Mandate for UN prior to proposing the 1947 partition plan). Arabs owned 94% of the land Jews less than 7%.

View attachment 32324

Are we supposed to believe that swill?

Naw, you only accept propaganda, not documented fact from source documents.

<SNIP>W. Bank, E. Jerusalem), and make peace, I bet the World might give Israel some slack for SOME of the settlements if Israel settles this 2-State Solution with the Palestinians. Equitably.
THEY CAN'T HAVE IT ALL
The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.
I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

"I think that before I answer the question, we should first look at it from . . . . . . . "

You are saying the exact same thing as I said. If the 'so-called' peace proposals are so bad, why do the Palis want to then go back to the partition plan, then the 1967 lines, etc.?
You cannot equate Abbas with Palestinians.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007.
www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.604033
Who dat?

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

You are talking about private citizen ownership of the land. That's not the discussion.

There are Arab Citizens of Israel, in Israel today, that have ownership of land. And Israel offered 100% citizenship, and 100% property rights, to Arabs that stayed with Israel during the war of independence.

The Arabs of Palestine, are not asking for that. They want to wipe Israel off the planet, and establish an Arab state on the land of Israel, and claim that they have that right.... but they don't.

Before Israel:

Briton owned it.
The Ottomans owned it.
The Mamluks owned it.
Then the Byzantine, the Romans, the Greeks, the Persians, Babylon, and lastly Assyrian.

The last time that the land of Palestine, was an independent country, run by the people of Palestine......... Was the Israelites in 700 BC.

The only people who ever had an independent country in the land of Israel, was Israel. Ancient Israel, and now modern Israel.

We're not talking about did non-jews own land there. Non-jew citizens have ALWAYS owned land in Israel, even in ancient Israel.

But the people of Gaza and West bank, are claiming they have a NATIONAL right to the land. No.... they don't. They never owned that land as a separate independent country..... EVER. The only nation that has ever been on that land, as an independent country..... has been Israel. Now, and before.

Go back, take a deep breath and read your post...

You see, ownership is a temporary illusion of the mind...

Your claim of an "ancient Israel" being a separate independent country is debatable.

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

Are we supposed to believe that swill?

Naw, you only accept propaganda, not documented fact from source documents.
So, using our honorable P F Tinmore's impeccable logic, who was that sultan, who transferred-bestowed that 90-something % "ownership" on arabs?

Go back, take a deep breath and read your post... You see, ownership is a temporary illusion of the mind...
But palistanians and their cheerleaders are suffering from it on a permanent basis, of course.

What do Australians have to do with this?

"Palistan is located just off the Crowie Creek in central New South Wales a distance of about 440km west-northwest from Sydney (show me). Palistan is at an altitude of approximately 246m. The nearest sea is the Tasman Sea which is part of the South Pacific Ocean about 430km east-southeast of Palistan."

Map of Palistan in New South Wales - Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia

I don't think "want it all" is the proper term. All displaced Palestinians have the right to redress. All of the so called peace proposals would leave the majority of displaced Palestinians without redress.

Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

G-d wasn't missing around.

Zechariah 9:11

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.
They instead choose to leave, because they were promised that after the Jews were wiped out by the Arab armies, that they would plunder the Jews.
What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?
Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose.
Not true. You need to study history.

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.
Typically people will leave an area of conflict for the safety of their families. Look at all of those who have left Syria and Iraq in recent years. It doesn't mater why they left, they still have the right to return to their homes.

Only if they are prepared to stop all belligerence, violence and terrorism and live peacefully with the rest of the country. Failure to agree with this means they don't want to live in peace
How many Palestinians were expelled because they could not, in fact, live peacefully with their neighbors?

The problem is that this has been offered to the Palestinians, but they are the ones who refuse and want it all and the Jews out of the M.E.

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome
Yok are you still denying the holocaust, what was it you said the germans only used Zyklon B to kill lice in Ausschwitz not the inmates.

Well you can ask the russians why they had to build the gas chambers 2 years after the war ended if you like. But how about discussing International law that says hostiles can be expelled or face life in prison ?

You should point that one out to Israel Phoenall

They are fully aware of it, or didn't you know that. Just as all the western governments are also fully aware and don't want the sheeple to realise they hung men on false evidence.

What displaced Palestinians, they were enemy hostiles and as such could face life in prison. Still want the right of return if that is the outcome
Yok are you still denying the holocaust, what was it you said the germans only used Zyklon B to kill lice in Ausschwitz not the inmates.

Well you can ask the russians why they had to build the gas chambers 2 years after the war ended if you like. But how about discussing International law that says hostiles can be expelled or face life in prison ?
Yok I dont want to discuss anything with a self confessed Holocaust Denier .

Maybe you can find a post of mine were I deny the holocaust

Just a mindless neo Marxist invoking Goodwins law

Poppycock!

And the Jews did?

And don't bother with your childish quips

Actually depending on which LoN treaty you look at they did. Or if you look at montes C&P you see the arabs owned 0.8% while the Jews owned 4.8%. Now who owned the most land again ?

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

WRONG that is demographics of land farmed not land owned with full title. Table 1 shows the actual percentage of the land owned as 0.8% for the arabs and 4.8% for the Jews

Israel, openly said, and even asked, resident Arabs to stay, and remain in Israel, and become Israeli citizens.

Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose. There is no 'redress'. They were not wronged. They voluntarily left, and deserted Israel, and rolled the dice on a bad gamble, and lost.... just as G-d himself said they would lose.

Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

G-d wasn't missing around.

Zechariah 9:11

"As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you. For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man." Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord God will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the jewels of a crown, Lifted like a banner over His land- For how great is its goodness And how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men thrive, And new wine the young women."

See, you think you are fighting Jews. You are not. You are fighting G-d. And you won't win.
What about the 300,000 Palestinians who were driven from their homes before any of the Arab armies showed up?
Instead, Israel won, and the Arabs lost, and thus those people lose.

I have, thanks. I've read both sides, and honestly there's not much support for the alternative version.

Most were not driven from their homes. Even the invading armies said they reached entire villages that were completely abandoned, and there was no Israeli presence. Even the Arabs marveled at what cowards the people were. They left before a single shot was fired.
Typically people will leave an area of conflict for the safety of their families. Look at all of those who have left Syria and Iraq in recent years. It doesn't mater why they left, they still have the right to return to their homes.

Only if they are prepared to stop all belligerence, violence and terrorism and live peacefully with the rest of the country. Failure to agree with this means they don't want to live in peace
How many Palestinians were expelled because they could not, in fact, live peacefully with their neighbors?

Less that 5,000 according to independent historical sources, the rest left freely on the promise of picking over the scraps left when the arab muslim armies mass murdered all the Jews. Guess the arab muslim armies have never been up to the task..........

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

WRONG that is demographics of land farmed not land owned with full title. Table 1 shows the actual percentage of the land owned as 0.8% for the arabs and 4.8% for the Jews

Table 1. has nothing to do with land ownership you nutcase.

Let's repost the table from the 1946 Survey of Palestine presented by the Mandatory to the UN, which shows land ownership based on a review of the land registries of the Mandate.

land ownership only.jpg

Less that 5,000 according to independent historical sources, the rest left freely on the promise of picking over the scraps left when the arab muslim armies mass murdered all the Jews. Guess the arab muslim armies have never been up to the task..........

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

Before Israel:

Briton owned it.
The Ottomans owned it.
The Mamluks owned it.

Balderdash.

The only Christian and Muslim Arabs in Israel are those few that the Jews were unable to ethnically cleanse. The Jews ethnically cleansed most of the Christians and Muslims. Jews expelled non-Jews (who owned 94% of the land) and took their land. It was theft, plain and simple.

The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem was an independent country (kingdom) ruled by descendants of Europeans of the Christian faith. Israel is an independent country ruled by descendants of Europeans of the Jewish faith. Demographics will determine the end game for Israel just as it did for the Latin Kingdom.

"“The real situation in Israel is really very simple: Israel is not an ‘Israeli’ state, or a state of its citizens but it is a ‘Jewish state.’ ” With regard to land, “More than 90% of the inhabited areas of the State of Israel are under the rule of the Jewish National Fund regulations, under which non-Jews cannot rent or buy a house or flat, open a business, in short cannot live. This land is called in Hebrew ‘the land’ saved. The land which belongs to non-Jews is called unsaved not national (meaning Jewish) and by buying or confiscating it from a non-Jew by a Jew, the land is supposed to be ‘saved.’ ”

It's funny because every single time I do any digging into this, I always find the exact opposite.

Can Arabs Buy Land in Israel Middle East Quarterly

The Palestinian Authority's justice minister, Freih Abu Meddein, announced in early May 1997 that Palestinians who sell land to Jews will face the death penalty1 and over the next few weeks, at least four Palestinians said to have been involved in such sales were in fact murdered.2 In addition, Israeli forces rescued a fifth land dealer as he was being spirited from his home near Jerusalem to Ramallah, presumably to be killed.3 Evidence, both circumstantial and otherwise, pointed to direct PA involvement in each of these murders; indeed, Yasir Arafat himself justified the executions:

"Israel has always confiscated land from Arabs and dispossessed them of their property. The land always goes from Arabs to the Jews. Can a Palestinian resident of Nablus or Hebron buy land in Israel? Therefore, what should we call those from our nation who serve Israel's policy of stripping property? We are talking about a few traitors and we will apply what has been determined by law against them.4"

Once again it appears the biggest abusers of the Palestinian people, are the Palestinian people.

What say you to this evidence?

From the UN Mediator's final report published after his death (Count Folke Bernadotte and French Air Force colonel Serot were assassinated by Jew terrorists):

UNITED NATIONS PROGRESS REPORT OF THE UNITED NATIONS MEDIATOR ON PALESTINE SUBMITTED TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL FOR TRANSMISSION TO THE MEMBERS OF THE UNITED NATIONS In pursuance of paragraph 2, part II, of resolution 186 (S-2) of the General Assembly of 14 May 1948​

"Arab refugees

14. A new and difficult element has entered into the Palestine problem as a result of the exodus of more than 300,000 Arabs from their former homes in Palestine. The measures being taken or contemplated to cope with this problem are described in part III of this report. The question of their ultimate resettlement, either in their former abodes or elsewhere, must be faced and solved. I have affirmed elsewhere in this report that the right of the refugees to return to their homes if they so desire must be safeguarded. Nevertheless, whether or not this right is exercised, most of these refugees will require assistance in some degree to re-establish themselves."

- See more at: Mediation truce supervision refugees proposals for peaceful settlement a.k.a. Bernadotte plan - UN Mediator on Palestine - Progress report 16 September 1948

Poppycock!

Balderdash.

View attachment 32324

Before Israel:

Briton owned it.
The Ottomans owned it.
The Mamluks owned it.

Balderdash.

It's funny because every single time I do any digging into this, I always find the exact opposite.

Can Arabs Buy Land in Israel Middle East Quarterly

The Palestinian Authority's justice minister, Freih Abu Meddein, announced in early May 1997 that Palestinians who sell land to Jews will face the death penalty1 and over the next few weeks, at least four Palestinians said to have been involved in such sales were in fact murdered.2 In addition, Israeli forces rescued a fifth land dealer as he was being spirited from his home near Jerusalem to Ramallah, presumably to be killed.3 Evidence, both circumstantial and otherwise, pointed to direct PA involvement in each of these murders; indeed, Yasir Arafat himself justified the executions:

"Israel has always confiscated land from Arabs and dispossessed them of their property. The land always goes from Arabs to the Jews. Can a Palestinian resident of Nablus or Hebron buy land in Israel? Therefore, what should we call those from our nation who serve Israel's policy of stripping property? We are talking about a few traitors and we will apply what has been determined by law against them.4"

Once again it appears the biggest abusers of the Palestinian people, are the Palestinian people.

What say you to this evidence?

What evidence? It confirms that non-Jews cannot buy land in Israel. Thanks for making my point. Sheesh, what a nutter.

Forum List

Back