Israel bombs southern Lebanon .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it appears that the war against terrorists and evil is escalating as Israel retaliates after Hezbollah fires missiles at Israeli positions .

Attachments

• 1697070064192.png
    1697070064192.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
I was listening to a podcast out of Israel with locals discussing the turns so far in the war and they think the Hizballah will definitely enter the war but they are playing a game trying to provoke Israel to strike first so they can use it for PR. If the Hizballah join in, the death toll in Israel is going to be in the thousands. If it gets that bad, I hope Israel reduces southern Lebanon into a moonscape and Tehran into a glowing radioactive crater.

it appears that the war against terrorists and evil is escalating as Israel retaliates after Hezbollah fires missiles at Israeli positions .

Ahhh, sad to see Israel starting to walk slowly and willingly into the trap HAMAS has set.

Not good. Not good at all.

Israel has every right to defend itself. Israel has every right to destroy, to obliterate HAMAS. Israel has every right to risk widening the retaliation against HAMAS, into a war with neighboring states. Israel has every right to...

I was listening to a podcast out of Israel with locals discussing the turns so far in the war and they think the Hizballah will definitely enter the war but they are playing a game trying to provoke Israel to strike first so they can use it for PR. If the Hizballah join in, the death toll in Israel is going to be in the thousands. If it gets that bad, I hope Israel reduces southern Lebanon into a moonscape and Tehran into a glowing radioactive crater.
I guess we will also see if Tater's "don't" enters the equation.

The USS Eisenhower carrier group is leaving port this week headed to the Med.

I was listening to a podcast out of Israel with locals discussing the turns so far in the war and they think the Hizballah will definitely enter the war but they are playing a game trying to provoke Israel to strike first so they can use it for PR. If the Hizballah join in, the death toll in Israel is going to be in the thousands.

Hmmm... Dante could have saved you the effort of all that listening.

If it gets that bad, I hope Israel reduces southern Lebanon into a moonscape and Tehran into a glowing radioactive crater.

Not going to happen. But we all may see Israel become a pariah state:

re: "The Sabra and Shatila massacre took place between the 16th and the 18th of September 1982 in Lebanon. It was perpetrated by a Lebanese Christian militia, the Phalangists, which was under the political and military control of the State of Israel. The victims were mostly civilians from Sabra and Shatila."

Dante posted an idea of 'Sabra and Shatila' being relevant, but the haters here @ usmb -- it went over their heads. And now it cannot be found using the search feature here.

Hmmm... Dante could have saved you the effort of all that listening.

Not going to happen. But we all may see Israel become a pariah state:

re: "The Sabra and Shatila massacre took place between the 16th and the 18th of September 1982 in Lebanon. It was perpetrated by a Lebanese Christian militia, the Phalangists, which was under the political and military control of the State of Israel. The victims were mostly civilians from Sabra and Shatila."

Dante posted an idea of 'Sabra and Shatila' being relevant, but the haters here @ usmb -- it went over their heads. And now it cannot be found using the search feature here.
Pretentious jackasses, who post in the third person, are capable of nothing.

Come on the Gazians . Give them a bit of the Alluha Akbar .

Kick the shit out of those pansy Jews who always need the US to hold hands with .

A little bit of 20/1 might turn out smart with Russia sneakily giving Hum Arse two or three of their Poseidon secret weapons .

Why did the Israelis attack Lebanon again?

How will Israel get their bombers to Tehran?

If Hezbollah enters the war, it's something different again....it's going to complicate things for Israel.

Hope they show restrain and don't do it.
Israel will be ready for Hezbollah and Iran. They have already prepared and war planned this for a few years now. I would not want to be in Southern Lebanon , or Tehran or close to any if the nuclear reactor sites.

Forum List

Back