Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

Then why doesn’t she join up with Hamas and take the land back?

Losing wars has consequences, ask the Nazis.

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..
Excellent news. I was very disappointed when it was previously announced Israel would allow them in. No other country on Earth would allow such declared enemies of the state in. Good for Israel and good for Donald Trump for standing up for what is right, and shame on those Democrats who will to defend these two rabid, lying antisemites.
Dumb ass they wanted to visit the occupied territories...just like when the apartheid prevented visitors...the Israeli criminals dont like to be exposed.
lol These is no apartheid and there are no occupied territories.
Hahaha you get your facts from foxnews apparently, move over.

Those two are real racists and have no problem letting everyone know the only good Jew is a dead Jew and Israel should be destroyed.

Both should have been booted out of Congress when they made those statements.

They sure cast a bright light on those running our country.
Provide a proof they said that.

LMAO Its been in the news. Google is your friend. Look it up yourself asshole.

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Excellent news. I was very disappointed when it was previously announced Israel would allow them in. No other country on Earth would allow such declared enemies of the state in. Good for Israel and good for Donald Trump for standing up for what is right, and shame on those Democrats who will to defend these two rabid, lying antisemites.
Dumb ass they wanted to visit the occupied territories...just like when the apartheid prevented visitors...the Israeli criminals dont like to be exposed.

To bad they didn't get a chance to visit the occupied zones.

They might meet some Muslim brotherhood or Hamas idiots. Hell they might even have gotten killed.

We sure wouldn't miss them.
So you admit Israel occupies lands. That's a progress.

View attachment 274517

There simply is no rational basis in history, logic or law for claiming apartheid exists in Israel or that Judea and Samaria are occupied territories.

The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

You sure are stupid. The land of Judea was there in the time of Christ. Jews occupied that land for thousands of years. Not Talib and her sandpit buddies.

So you are for invading others lands killing civilians and seizing land as you please.

The goats are worried.
American women and American kids are terrified.

I'm not I'll simply send the towelhead to Allah.

Thank God for the 2nd
15000 deaths on average and women are getting raped left and right , kids kidnapped on daily basis. 2nd amendment my ass.
Sorry, but Brown neighborhoods don’t want law enforcement...very sad.
Confirmed racist who hates muslims , I'm shocked. Lol
Most kids kidnappers and pedophiles I see on the news are white. Most mass shooters I've seen so far are also whites,...the pussy grabber is white, Epstein is white, Hitler is white, nazis are white, those who slaughtered the natives were whites, those who started world war 1 and 2 were whites, those who occupied Africa, Asia and stole their resources were whites....fake news or alt facts ?

revisionist history-----the world's only comprehensive genocides were committed in the name of "" allah "" The whole of Arabia was cleared of Sabeans,
Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians by the mass murdering dog---muhummad.
Hundreds of millions of Hindus were murdered by the minions of that THING----in
south east asia and the wealth of that land pillaged by the filth MOGHUL
EMPIRE What is "white"? according to the Koran -----the dog of mecca
was WHITE ------sheeeesh, you really are a racist. Adolf Hitler admired islam for its excellent support of murder, rape and pillage. He identified------but then he killed himself------he just could not pull of that level off filth

Last edited:

View attachment 274517

To bad they didn't get a chance to visit the occupied zones.

They might meet some Muslim brotherhood or Hamas idiots. Hell they might even have gotten killed.

We sure wouldn't miss them.
So you admit Israel occupies lands. That's a progress.

Nope. Israel won those lands in the wars the Arabs fought with them.

The land is theirs and if you don't like it its a big tough shit. LMAO

View attachment 274517

There simply is no rational basis in history, logic or law for claiming apartheid exists in Israel or that Judea and Samaria are occupied territories.
There is. You just wanted the prophecy to materialize so the messiah comes back and I'm sure you'll be happy slaughter non Christian's Jews included if they dont follow the messiah.

You sure are stupid. The land of Judea was there in the time of Christ. Jews occupied that land for thousands of years. Not Talib and her sandpit buddies.
Dumb ass. No one denied that there Jews there, not the Jews from Manhattan, Russia and Poland. Palestinians are indigenous to the land as well. Fuck I didnt know the American school system was this bad.

View attachment 274517

Anti-Israel doesn't mean anti-Semitic, you damned fools. You people are so stupid. Don't you even understand English?

Illiterate Bastards.jpg

There is. You just wanted the prophecy to materialize so the messiah comes back and I'm sure you'll be happy slaughter non Christian's Jews included if they dont follow the messiah.
Apparently you wanted to confirm my statement that there is no rational basis for claiming apartheid exists in Israel or that Judea and Samaria are occupied territories.

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people. Wars of aggression have consequences.
Palestinian apologists and propagandists should suck on that!

So you are for invading others lands killing civilians and seizing land as you please.

wrong again------the filthy pile of shit Umar ibn al KHATTAB and his rapist pillaging pigs STOLE LAND, raped babies and murdered for the glory of the filth you worship

Dumb ass. No one denied that there Jews there, not the Jews from Manhattan, Russia and Poland. Palestinians are indigenous to the land as well. Fuck I didnt know the American school system was this bad.

Dumbass. The Jews fought for that land and won. Its theirs. Get over it. LMAO

Goddamn terrorist supporting economic boycotts.

Did the threshold of terrorism suddenly drop, oh wait, they're Muslim women, never mind.

There are plenty of Muslim women that live and visit Israel, idiot.

Good job by Trump and Israel not giving these two buffoons a platform to spew their hate.

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people. Wars of aggression have consequences.
Palestinian apologists and propagandists should suck on that!
Palestinians and Syrians have every right to defend themselves.

Dumbass. The Jews fought for that land and won. Its theirs. Get over it. LMAO
Who said it is over dumbass? :)

Forum List

Back