Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

could not have said it better myself my man.well done.

Oh look...anorher anti-Semitic fool.
Your logic explained:
Iseaeli war jets and IDF soldiers, kill Palestinians...anyone who denounces the occupation and the cleansing is anti semitic....BRAVO!!!

Beyond the Israel debate, these US Reps hate Jews.
Nope they dont....unless if you have a proof.

"PROVE IT" ROLMAO

Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.

Your logic explained:
Iseaeli war jets and IDF soldiers, kill Palestinians...anyone who denounces the occupation and the cleansing is anti semitic....BRAVO!!!

Occupation? Of what country?
Golan heights of Syria, and Palestinian west bank and Gaza are re organized as occupied territories even by the US itself. Like to differ with a proof ?

Palestinian west bank and Gaza are re organized as occupied territories even by the US itself.

Occupied territory from what country?

Like to differ with a proof ?

Sure. First, what country did Israel invade to "occupy" those territories?

Your logic explained:

Golan heights of Syria, and Palestinian west bank and Gaza are re organized as occupied territories even by the US itself. Like to differ with a proof ?

for those who do not know----"proof" in islam is "show me the sura" ----and
the all important "everyone knows"-----consists of any of the shit thrown
during the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling

Your logic explained:

Palestinian west bank and Gaza are re organized as occupied territories even by the US itself.

Palestine or Palestinian authority as you wish. But Israel is occupying a land that doesnt belong to it. Only an imperialist would back Israel and ignore Palestinians rights to their land.

Your logic explained:

Palestine or Palestinian authority as you wish. But Israel is occupying a land that doesnt belong to it. Only an imperialist would back Israel and ignore Palestinians rights to their land.

It's not the Pali's land. Never was....muzzie

Your logic explained:

It is funny how a con, Is a trump supporter, bigot, pro colonization, only people that back Israeli crimes, pro pussy grabbing, bullying, anti helping deseperate refugees and people in need, pro everything that's evil...just pure evil you guys are.

It is funny how a con, Is a trump supporter, bigot, pro colonization, only people that back Israeli crimes, pro pussy grabbing, bullying, anti helping deseperate refugees and people in need, pro everything that's evil...just pure evil you guys are.

Your muzzie propaganda won't work with me

Your logic explained:

Palestine or Palestinian authority as you wish.

In 1967, Israel invaded Palestine? LOL!

But Israel is occupying a land that doesnt belong to it.

You keep claiming that, but I don't see your evidence.

ignore Palestinians rights to their land.

Their land? Hilarious!!!

pro colonization,

You're right, Muslim colonists need to move to Saudi Arabia.

Your logic explained:

Their land? Hilarious!!!

You're wasting your time on that befuddled dupe

Their land? Hilarious!!!

You're wasting your time on that befuddled dupe

I know, but it's funny to poke Muzzie idiots.

Your bigotry doesnt work with me.

Your logic explained:

Their land? Hilarious!!!
I know poor education with fauxnews brainwashing can be damaging.

pro colonization,

From where ?

You're just as much a bigot...dumbass.

Cripes you're stupid

You're just as much a bigot...dumbass.

Cripes you're stupid
Nah I love all...I just dont like racist bigots like you.

Their land? Hilarious!!!
I know poor education with fauxnews brainwashing can be damaging.

Is that your excuse?

pro colonization,

From where ?

From everywhere.
Colonists.....boo.

you need some real source material, Issa. I have a good source for
you----my very own hubby was born a "dhimmi" in a sharia shit hole.
Remember them? the places where you get informed during the weekly
khutbah jumaat feces fling how HAPPY jews were with the "justice" of shariah?
His jewish community had been living in a land in the levant for more than 1000
years before the rapist dog of mecca was born. According to YOU ---it is THEIR LAND------right?------well--not right. It got invaded and colonized by the trash of
Arabia where just about every pussy around was grabbed and violated and subjected to "shariah justice" via the PACT OF PIG OMAR. (now it gets comical-----muzzie kids are actually TAUGHT that the pact of omar is something
akin to the American constitution and bill of rights) Good of you to recognize that
Yemen is NOT A MUSLIM LAND------it was stolen and its non muslim populations
subjected to GENOCIDE (punctuated with pussy-grabbing as hordourve,s . )
You should also speak to Sikhs of the Pakistani moiety of Punjab and the
Copts of Egypt etc etc.......................

pro colonization,

From where ?

From everywhere.
Colonists.....boo.
Loool show me one country wants independence from Islam please. Btw Islam is not a country. Go !!!

Forum List

Back