Israel Attacks US

This should make you weekend DiveCon, No need to thank me.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yuNlUicRfc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yuNlUicRfc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
since you clearly like it, i wont bother

is this a conspiracy thread? Typically, when a post is novel-length, it states something like, "Cheney/Mossad in WTC 7 with remote controls guiding planes into towers." can someone tell me, in a few sentences what the "novel" says?

Obviously, you have chosen which side you stand on. You choose the Muslim terrorists who continue to wreak havoc on every part of the world they touch. I choose those who stand against these fuckheads at whatever the cost may be.

Maybe if these fuckheads would stop killing innocent people and try to live in peace with everyone else, the bloodshed would stop. But this will never happen, because their fucked up beliefs make them think it is good to kill innocent people, women and children included. They do it in Israel, Russia, Spain, the US, the UK, India; it doesn't matter to them. Muslims bring this shit upon themselves.

The worst thing about it is that it just keeps them living in the dark ages. Those that support these dumb ass people must also want to live in the dark ages.

is this a conspiracy thread? Typically, when a post is novel-length, it states something like, "Cheney/Mossad in WTC 7 with remote controls guiding planes into towers." can someone tell me, in a few sentences what the "novel" says?
read post #2
:D

Obviously, you have chosen which side you stand on. You choose the Muslim terrorists who continue to wreak havoc on every part of the world they touch. I choose those who stand against these fuckheads at whatever the cost may be.

Maybe if these fuckheads would stop killing innocent people and try to live in peace with everyone else, the bloodshed would stop. But this will never happen, because their fucked up beliefs make them think it is good to kill innocent people, women and children included. They do it in Israel, Russia, Spain, the US, the UK, India; it doesn't matter to them. Muslims bring this shit upon themselves.

The worst thing about it is that it just keeps them living in the dark ages. Those that support these dumb ass people must also want to live in the dark ages.

I didn't see any terrorists dead in that video, only children and innocent. I guess it's good to nip them in the bud, eh? You make me sick. I deplore innocent Israelis dying too, but the people that died had nothing to do with rocket attacks. Even more sad, is that, you're trying to demonize the people in that video so that you'll feel good about their lives stolen from them, the same exact way Nazis and their supporters tried to demonize Jewish people. You should read a book about fascism, and learn something about the country you love so much, you'd turn a blind eye to murder.

With an almost impossible level of control over the media’s access to information regarding its attacks on the Gaza Strip, the Israeli military is reportedly quite pleased with the “fair” coverage of the international media. But as it expands its own direct coverage of the images they want the world to see of their war, the international media may increasingly be cut out of the loop on war coverage.
The Israeli military has already declared the online media a “war zone” in its own right, and much has been made of their new YouTube channel, even if the accuracy of the captions has been somewhat dicey. But with what the military plans next, they will soon rival the NFL or the NBA for their full suite of offerings for people looking to get information on the killings in the Gaza Strip directly from the organization doing the killing.
There’s the direct contact the military has with over 50 favorable US blogs, and an upcoming cable channel offering on-demand war footage. It’s truly a digital world of war now, and Israelis with 3G cellphones will even be able to receive footage directly to their phone, so they can keep up with the latest air strikes on-the-go.
The footage is only going to better says Lieutenant Colonel Dinor Shavit of the IDF’s Filming Unit, who promises “incredible footage” to be released once the long-promised ground invasion of the Gaza Strip commences. As the Jerusalem Post put it, Israel has entered the new media arena in true military style.

HERE IS THE YOU TUBE VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN DELETED FROM YOU TUBE

drop.io massacre

This should make you weekend DiveCon, No need to thank me.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yuNlUicRfc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yuNlUicRfc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
I didn't see any terrorists dead in that video, only children and innocent. I guess it's good to nip them in the bud, eh? You make me sick. I deplore innocent Israelis dying too, but the people that died had nothing to do with rocket attacks. Even more sad, is that, you're trying to demonize the people in that video so that you'll feel good about their lives stolen from them, the same exact way Nazis and their supporters tried to demonize Jewish people. You should read a book about fascism, and learn something about the country you love so much, you'd turn a blind eye to murder.

Tell me something; do you believe Israel would be bombing the crap out of Gaza if Hamas had not been firing thousands of missiles into Israel over the course of the entire last year? Do you think Jews and Muslims could live in peace as well as both prospering if the Muslims would lay down their weapons and work toward peace and the creation of a legitimate Palestinian state that would not constantly attack Israel?

I don't believe anyone wants to see any innocent people being killed, but in this case, you must choose a side. Until the terrorist acts from Arabs stop, you either support their actions or support Israel's response. Now, if the Arabs stop and work toward peace, and then Israel continues attacking, then there would be an issue against Israel. But that is not the current situation. So, innocent Arabs die. They are not the targets, but they do fall in harms way. They also seem to overwhelmingly support the terrorists, so that makes them not so innocent to begin with.

Forum List

Back