Isn't racism a God given right?

If it wasn't for slave ships colored people would still be running around Africa, living in mud huts with bones in their noses.
If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.
When white people were living in caves black people were living in trees.
When white people started living in buildings black people were still living in trees.
When white people were living in caves Blacks were teaching the Greeks how use the decimal system, how to read and write, science, etc etc. Basically everything about civilization. Whites werent ready for civilization so they failed and withdrew to the dark ages and almost back to cavemen. Blacks had to come over to europe again and teach you whites that water was not filled with evil spirits so it was ok to bathe. You guys thought it was cool only to take a bath every leap year. :rolleyes:
When white people were building civilizations monkeys were teaching blacks how to peel bananas with their feet.
White people never built civilizations. They were taught how to but then they forgot so Blacks had to come back and teach them again. :rolleyes:
White people refused to live in the black mans mud hut civilizations.
Whites had plumbing while blacks were still crapping out of trees.

If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.
When white people started living in buildings black people were still living in trees.
When white people were living in caves Blacks were teaching the Greeks how use the decimal system, how to read and write, science, etc etc. Basically everything about civilization. Whites werent ready for civilization so they failed and withdrew to the dark ages and almost back to cavemen. Blacks had to come over to europe again and teach you whites that water was not filled with evil spirits so it was ok to bathe. You guys thought it was cool only to take a bath every leap year. :rolleyes:
When white people were building civilizations monkeys were teaching blacks how to peel bananas with their feet.
White people never built civilizations. They were taught how to but then they forgot so Blacks had to come back and teach them again. :rolleyes:
Whites lived in already made caves because they were too dumb to construct their own housing.

Blacks brought plumbing over to europe because whites were throwing their piss and feces out the window. :rolleyes:

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

If it weren't for "Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion" the Democrats would not have a platform.

"Proud Boy," huh? Just drinkin' some beer and taking turns going to visit your friends in jail?

Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion is stupid. So if your "friends" are racist, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

If it weren't for "Hate for another group of humans based on their race or religion" the Democrats would not have a platform.

*also sexuality and gender

Why do so many people hate racists such as Democrats and ANTIFA members?

Some of my best friends are racist. Hate is a human right.

Hillary loves racists so much she made out with Grand Dragon Robert Byrd.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:

Speaking of hate...
The black posters in this forum are the very most disgusting racists here.

Because of black privilege, however, they are not held accountable and are given greater leeway when it comes to their behavior
Its not racist to call you insecure white boys out on your racism. If what I say emotionally traumatizes you then tell your fellow simians to not give me ammo. :rolleyes:
Thanks for corroborating my point.

You are too stupid to realize it, but exercising your privilege by calling white people simian reinforces my point rather than countering it.

Gotta love the double standards.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:

Speaking of hate...
The black posters in this forum are the very most disgusting racists here.

Because of black privilege, however, they are not held accountable and are given greater leeway when it comes to their behavior
Its not racist to call you insecure white boys out on your racism. If what I say emotionally traumatizes you then tell your fellow simians to not give me ammo. :rolleyes:
Thanks for corroborating my point.

You are too stupid to realize it, but exercising your privilege by calling white people simian reinforces my point rather than countering it.

Gotta love the double standards.
Youre welcome.

You dont have a point so I couldnt be reinforcing it.

No double standards. You get what you give.

Are you saying Proud Boy is like Hitler?
Not very novel these days.
I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I agree that tolerating them invites them to grow. I don't like that, either. But meeting hate with hate? I'd like to TRY to stay a little calmer and more rational than that.
View attachment 229714
You dont have to hate someone in order to wreck their asses and give them pause.
Exactly. But I'm not sure what you mean by "wreck their asses." The Proud Boys, who our poster seems to be cheering for, is a group of professional violence instigators--a political "fight club," if you will. Meeting that with more violence (unless they hit you first) isn't the answer.
I beg to differ. You hit someone first and that usually takes all the fight out of them.

. . . or, it can have worse consequences.

Guernica-1.jpg

I gave the most obvious example. Tolerating “proud kid” type movements only invites them to grow.
I agree that tolerating them invites them to grow. I don't like that, either. But meeting hate with hate? I'd like to TRY to stay a little calmer and more rational than that.
View attachment 229714
You dont have to hate someone in order to wreck their asses and give them pause.
Exactly. But I'm not sure what you mean by "wreck their asses." The Proud Boys, who our poster seems to be cheering for, is a group of professional violence instigators--a political "fight club," if you will. Meeting that with more violence (unless they hit you first) isn't the answer.
I beg to differ. You hit someone first and that usually takes all the fight out of them.

Guernica-1.jpg
WTF is that? Looks like its from the mind of someone criminally insane. I rebuke you.

flicks-holy-water-at-you-leave.jpg

View attachment 229714

Guernica-1.jpg
WTF is that? Looks like its from the mind of someone criminally insane. I rebuke you.

Guernica (Picasso) - Wikipedia

Spanish Civil War - Wikipedia

Guernica-1.jpg

Thats a fucking disturbing piece. :laugh:

Whites lived in already made caves because they were too dumb to construct their own housing.

Blacks brought plumbing over to europe because whites were throwing their piss and feces out the window. :rolleyes:
Yet, todays blacks are still crapping in the streets.

Guernica-1.jpg

That unchecked antagonism that I see in this nation between the left and the right lead to it. . .

You should read about the history behind it.

Yet today whites are still eating their own crap. :rolleyes:

Robbery suspect Andrew Gilbertson eats feces while testifying in California court | Daily Mail Online

Robbery suspect Andrew Gilbertson eats feces while testifying in California court | Daily Mail Online

One guy is not representative of all whites, anymore than the inhabitants of Liberia resorting to cannibalism mean that anybody that walks by your house might become your dinner.

insufficient-evidence_old-woman-1A.jpg

. . . or maybe they would be???? :45:

One guy is not representative of all whites, anymore than the inhabitants of Liberia resorting to cannibalism mean that anybody that walks by your house might become your dinner.

insufficient-evidence_old-woman-1A.jpg
Its more than just one. They even have a medical term for it.

They are still crapping out of trees. But they did forget how to peel bananas with their feet.

Guernica-1.jpg

While Picasso was living in Nazi-occupied Paris during World War II, one German officer allegedly asked him, upon seeing a photo of Guernica in his apartment, "Did you do that?" Picasso responded, "No, you did."

Guernica-1.jpg

While Picasso was living in Nazi-occupied Paris during World War II, one German officer allegedly asked him, upon seeing a photo of Guernica in his apartment, "Did you do that?" Picasso responded, "No, you did."
I have to admit I am not much into european art but that piece had an affect on me. Something about his art bothers me.

Forum List

Back