Isn't racism a God given right?

Now... We got ourselves a "Proud Boy" (Proud Boys being the most pathetic sore losers there are), who chose the picture of an admirably good-looking Black man as avatar, declares Democrats and Antifa collectively to be racists, worries about the hatred directed toward them, and then goes on to declare hate a god given-right.

As if that discombobulated nonsense wasn't enough of an insult to intelligence, the 100-or-so replies to that trollish nonsense, including penis-size comparisons, sure trump it.

Why do so many people hate racists such as Democrats and ANTIFA members?

Some of my best friends are racist. Hate is a human right.

Hillary loves racists so much she made out with Grand Dragon Robert Byrd.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for slave ships colored people would still be running around Africa, living in mud huts with bones in their noses.
Yea, because they are inferior.....we get it already....

Fortunately, there are a few "good blacks" that are worthy of not being called inferior by the almighty white man
Why are you putting the blame on white men?

I'll probably get flamed for this, but hate has always been a powerful motivator throughout history. If it were not for hatred of others who weren't like ourselves, civilization would have never advanced: There would be no great buildings, factories, offices, cities, or great inventions.

If it weren't for hate, distrust, and greed, we'd all be sitting around a fire, shivering in the dark and hungry.

Sad to say, but true.
LOL! Civilization was here before you monkeys became sentient in the caves of europe. You cave people were last to civilization which is the primary reason you have never done anything without help and guidance from people of color. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for slave ships colored people would still be running around Africa, living in mud huts with bones in their noses.

Fortunately, there are a few "good blacks" that are worthy of not being called inferior by the almighty white man
Stop whining bitch. :)
You poor poor innocent white guys.

Sad to say, but true.
If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.
When white people were living in caves black people were living in trees.
When white people started living in buildings black people were still living in trees.

Sad to say, but true.
If it wasnt for Black people you would be sitting on the porch of your cave right now scratching your head lice and snacking on your neighbors big toe.
When white people started living in buildings black people were still living in trees.
When white people were living in caves Blacks were teaching the Greeks how use the decimal system, how to read and write, science, etc etc. Basically everything about civilization. Whites werent ready for civilization so they failed and withdrew to the dark ages and almost back to cavemen. Blacks had to come over to europe again and teach you whites that water was not filled with evil spirits so it was ok to bathe. You guys thought it was cool only to take a bath every leap year. :rolleyes:

Its even harder to respect a race that used affirmative action for over 400 years to get a head start on a race they claimed was inferior. Its even worse when they dont pay the money owed like any other respectable person would do.

You were born a free and independent citizen, with the ability to determine your own future. Yet, you spend your time playing the victim of history. Your history began the day you were born, just like everyone else's did

The vast majority of us were not born with a silver spoon in our mouths. We worked to secure our future. Try it, you might like it..
He did. Your assumptions about blacks, that are so benign and harmless, are showing.

I have not made any assumptions about Blacks. I have made assumptions about one Black. Your lack of reading comprehension is showing.

Asslips sure makes it a point to let everyone know he's black, doesn't he? It wouldn't be so bad is he wasn't constantly trying to prove to himself that he was.

Attention: Asslips

Yes, we know that you're black. Now try to fit in, ok?
Why woulnt I be proud of being Black? I wake up every morning and feel tremendous. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first while the ground shakes. :rolleyes:

That is great! Really is.

Just think how much better you'd feel if you weren't such an asshole!

You were born a free and independent citizen, with the ability to determine your own future. Yet, you spend your time playing the victim of history. Your history began the day you were born, just like everyone else's did

The vast majority of us were not born with a silver spoon in our mouths. We worked to secure our future. Try it, you might like it..
He did. Your assumptions about blacks, that are so benign and harmless, are showing.

I have not made any assumptions about Blacks. I have made assumptions about one Black. Your lack of reading comprehension is showing.

Asslips sure makes it a point to let everyone know he's black, doesn't he? It wouldn't be so bad is he wasn't constantly trying to prove to himself that he was.

Why woulnt I be proud of being Black? I wake up every morning and feel tremendous. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first while the ground shakes. :rolleyes:

Who told you I was an asshole?

You're over-compensating. Are you aware of that?
Youre just envious. Its impossible for me to overcompensate. Youre white and lack a lot of what I naturally have.

There you go again with the racist stereotypical notions. Any white man who's been intimate with as many black women as I have knows you're full of yourself.

Told you already, I was once a liberal myself.

Erm...

We ain't straying off into a weenie fight, are we?

You're over-compensating. Are you aware of that?
Youre just envious. Its impossible for me to overcompensate. Youre white and lack a lot of what I naturally have.

There you go again with the racist stereotypical notions. Any white man who's been intimate with as many black women as I have knows you're full of yourself.

Told you already, I was once a liberal myself.

Erm...

We ain't straying off into a weenie fight, are we?
Under pressure your insecurities move to the fore. His mind went immediately to his little weenie and the micrometer he needs to measure it just because I said I am naturally blessed just for being Black.

Hate ain't a right. It's more a human condition, trait, characteristic or learned behavior imo.

There are a lot of people that try to rule or regulate hate, along with a lot of other things that can't be legislated. It will never work. I think the citizens and education are by far more effective.

I don't hate anyone but Clinton. I'd love to burn that bitch down.
Hate makes me a better person. Hate keeps me from accepting unborn baby killers.
Hate keeps me from enabling Democratic hate groups such as ANTIFA and the KKK.

Maybe it does...who am I to say what makes others tick?

I personally don't think I need hate to feel strongly for or against something.

Holy crap this is a badly written post. I suck.

Sad to say, but true.

White folks may have had reason to reconsider those caves when a ginormous saber toothed tiger came ambling along.

Sad to say, but true.

Just because I´m an intellectual, you assume that I´m white?

Just because I´m an intellectual, you assume that I´m white?
I never thought you were an intellectual. I thought you were just another dumb whiny white boy. :rolleyes:

Sad to say, but true.
When white people were living in caves Blacks were teaching the Greeks how use the decimal system, how to read and write, science, etc etc. Basically everything about civilization. Whites werent ready for civilization so they failed and withdrew to the dark ages and almost back to cavemen. Blacks had to come over to europe again and teach you whites that water was not filled with evil spirits so it was ok to bathe. You guys thought it was cool only to take a bath every leap year. :rolleyes:
When white people were building civilizations monkeys were teaching blacks how to peel bananas with their feet.

OldLady!

Sad to say, but true.

Speaking of hate...
The black posters in this forum are the very most disgusting racists here.

Because of black privilege, however, they are not held accountable and are given greater leeway when it comes to their behavior

When white people were building civilizations monkeys were teaching blacks how to peel bananas with their feet.
White people never built civilizations. They were taught how to but then they forgot so Blacks had to come back and teach them again. :rolleyes:

OldLady!
She was just frustrated with me. :laugh:

Sad to say, but true.

Speaking of hate...
The black posters in this forum are the very most disgusting racists here.

Because of black privilege, however, they are not held accountable and are given greater leeway when it comes to their behavior
Its not racist to call you insecure white boys out on your racism. If what I say emotionally traumatizes you then tell your fellow simians to not give me ammo. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back