Isn't it funny how...

I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
Of course i do. If somebody is a felon then they should be held accountable. I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
Do you believe that Judge Moore is guilty?
From what I’ve seen yes... so does Hannity and so does Tucker, just saw his show. Those two would be the last to admit it. So why are you defending a dirty douchebag like Moore?
I'm not defending him. I'm simply waiting for a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty.
A verdict? There isn’t a trial, where are you expecting to get a verdict from? This one is in the court of public opinion and if you haven’t seen enough by now then you aren’t looking. And don’t say you aren’t defending him, go back and read your posts. You flat out said in your OP that you think all the accusers are lying and then spent pages lashing out like an asshole against the victims while trying to defend the douchebag. Shameful
Yes. I WAS defending him. I was stating that he is innocent until proven guilty. But you assholes are ready to hang him, and there hasn't even been a trial yet. GFY, PUNK!
There isnt going to be a trail you dipshit. Do you even understand what’s going on here?! You and the Admiral are a couple of imbeciles, open your eyes

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
Innocent until proven guilty, PUNK!
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought

Have you actually looked at what he is accused of doing? With the exception of the 14 year-old's (at the time) claim (which appears dubious for many reasons), can you point to anything that was illegal or that could be considered illegal after all of these years? One of these alleged incidents took place when I was 17, which was 40 years ago. I couldn't name any girl I dated back then, much less tell you what she looked like.
He offered to drive a high school waitress home, but instead took her behind the restaurant and forced himself on her. Tried to take her shirt off and force her head down to his crotch. When she wouldnt play ball he tossed her out and told her not to tell anybody because nobody would believe a little girl over him. A real stand up guy, let’s make him senator of Alabama!!!
Was he ever convicted for that? Did it even go to trial?
No shit, the story just came out. What’s your point?

Do you believe that Judge Moore is guilty?
From what I’ve seen yes... so does Hannity and so does Tucker, just saw his show. Those two would be the last to admit it. So why are you defending a dirty douchebag like Moore?
I'm not defending him. I'm simply waiting for a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty.
A verdict? There isn’t a trial, where are you expecting to get a verdict from? This one is in the court of public opinion and if you haven’t seen enough by now then you aren’t looking. And don’t say you aren’t defending him, go back and read your posts. You flat out said in your OP that you think all the accusers are lying and then spent pages lashing out like an asshole against the victims while trying to defend the douchebag. Shameful
Yes. I WAS defending him. I was stating that he is innocent until proven guilty. But you assholes are ready to hang him, and there hasn't even been a trial yet. GFY, PUNK!
There isnt going to be a trail you dipshit. Do you even understand what’s going on here?! You and the Admiral are a couple of imbeciles, open your eyes

No trail (sic)? Who said anything about a trail (sic)?

I didn't say anything about a trial because it hasn't and will not happen.

Innocent until proven guilty, PUNK!
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought

Have you actually looked at what he is accused of doing? With the exception of the 14 year-old's (at the time) claim (which appears dubious for many reasons), can you point to anything that was illegal or that could be considered illegal after all of these years? One of these alleged incidents took place when I was 17, which was 40 years ago. I couldn't name any girl I dated back then, much less tell you what she looked like.
He offered to drive a high school waitress home, but instead took her behind the restaurant and forced himself on her. Tried to take her shirt off and force her head down to his crotch. When she wouldnt play ball he tossed her out and told her not to tell anybody because nobody would believe a little girl over him. A real stand up guy, let’s make him senator of Alabama!!!

So when was he convicted of this offense?

The proof offered was his signature in a yearbook that doesn't much resemble his signature, has his wrong title, was dated in December (who signs yearbooks in December) at a restaurant with a different name.

That's some really strong evidence if you want to charge somebody with fraud or slander.
Never believe what liberals say, and you will never be fooled. Their default mode is LIE LIE LIE. That's all they do.
Its funny, I was driving today and listening to Hannity's radio show, yes Mr. Right wing propagandist himself. The guy that interviewed Moore a few days ago and has been warning against jumping to conclusions trying to carefully defend Moore without getting himself in trouble. You know what he was saying today? He was actually debunking all of the talking points that you are regurgitating right now. He brought up the signature and how it looks like Moores hand writing, he brought up the accusers and the credibility behind their stories, he brought up Moores defense and said that it wasn't convincing. And he even said they he felt like Moore was dodging questions and hiding something during his interview with him.

So lets remove all the Liberal LIE LIE LIE narratives that you are hiding behind and look at Hannity. Is he now a puppet of the Left wing? Did somebody pay him off? Is he now with the anti conservative establishment? Why is he debunking your ridiculous theories and taking the side of the accusers? Come on smart guys, give me the logic.

Exactly my point, your dipshit friend is waiting for a verdict and I responded that their isn't a trial. Did the typo confuse you, are you having trouble following the conversation?

The proof offered was his signature in a yearbook that doesn't much resemble his signature, has his wrong title, was dated in December (who signs yearbooks in December) at a restaurant with a different name.

That's some really strong evidence if you want to charge somebody with fraud or slander.
Never believe what liberals say, and you will never be fooled. Their default mode is LIE LIE LIE. That's all they do.
Its funny, I was driving today and listening to Hannity's radio show, yes Mr. Right wing propagandist himself. The guy that interviewed Moore a few days ago and has been warning against jumping to conclusions trying to carefully defend Moore without getting himself in trouble. You know what he was saying today? He was actually debunking all of the talking points that you are regurgitating right now. He brought up the signature and how it looks like Moores hand writing, he brought up the accusers and the credibility behind their stories, he brought up Moores defense and said that it wasn't convincing. And he even said they he felt like Moore was dodging questions and hiding something during his interview with him.

So lets remove all the Liberal LIE LIE LIE narratives that you are hiding behind and look at Hannity. Is he now a puppet of the Left wing? Did somebody pay him off? Is he now with the anti conservative establishment? Why is he debunking your ridiculous theories and taking the side of the accusers? Come on smart guys, give me the logic.

Hannity is taking it in the shorts with his advertisers. That is the only valid reason for a 180 degree turn in only a few days.

As far as the signatures go, I could forge Roy Moore's signature better than that fake!

Exactly my point, your dipshit friend is waiting for a verdict and I responded that their isn't a trial. Did the typo confuse you, are you having trouble following the conversation?

You included me in your bullshit response. Why?

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
There is a system in place that keeps women from reporting harassment or assault. Not only are these women made to feel humiliated and embarrassed, but in some cases if they had come forward, they not only would have lost their jobs but they also would be seen as whiners and too sensitive. Because of Moore's clout, many of the women who came forward said they stayed silent for so long because they feared that he would use the power he yielded to ruin their lives. Only when other women spoke out did these women have courage to speak out.

Sorry! Not buying it! They came forward because someone paid them to come forward.

Give me enough money and I will have your friends and relatives concoct stories about you so far-fetched, you'll start to believe they were true and you just forgot about it!
Sessions said he had “no reason to doubt” the women who have made the allegations against Moore. With Moore's record of judicial misconduct, his sexual misconduct pales in comparison but seems quite believable. Also, there doesn't seem to be any evidence to support your belief.

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
There is a system in place that keeps women from reporting harassment or assault. Not only are these women made to feel humiliated and embarrassed, but in some cases if they had come forward, they not only would have lost their jobs but they also would be seen as whiners and too sensitive. Because of Moore's clout, many of the women who came forward said they stayed silent for so long because they feared that he would use the power he yielded to ruin their lives. Only when other women spoke out did these women have courage to speak out.

Sorry! Not buying it! They came forward because someone paid them to come forward.

Give me enough money and I will have your friends and relatives concoct stories about you so far-fetched, you'll start to believe they were true and you just forgot about it!
Sessions said he had “no reason to doubt” the women who have made the allegations against Moore. With Moore's record of judicial misconduct, his sexual misconduct pales in comparison but seems quite believable. Also, there doesn't seem to be any evidence to support your belief.

I don't need evidence to support my belief. The absence of evidence is all the proof I need. Reasonable doubt is all it takes. Unfortunately, you cannot say that.

Hannity is taking it in the shorts with his advertisers. That is the only valid reason for a 180 degree turn in only a few days.

As far as the signatures go, I could forge Roy Moore's signature better than that fake!
Haha, so your theory is that Hannity was influenced to completely change his position and lie by of his advertisers? How about Glen Beck who took the same position today and who continued to host Bill Oreilly on his show after he was fired by Fox? Or how about Tucker Carlson who in tonights show spoke specifically to people like you, the partisan right wingers who are defending Moore, that they should pick and choose their battles and this is not a good one to fight.

No all these right wing propagandist media types are not flipping because of advertisers, they are just able to see the obvious situation and know it is a losing battle to defend this dude. Something that I guess hasn't soaked in to you yet. God help your soul if you have a daughter or granddaughter and they ever go through something like this while in high school. It makes my stomach turn... and then to hear douchebags like you trying to defend the abuser. Its sick.

I included you because you are trying to defend this pervert and your partisan goggles are not only blinding you from the obvious reality but causing you to be in a corner with a sick guy that took advantage of young high school girls. Go take a shower

Haha, so your theory is that Hannity was influenced to completely change his position and lie by of his advertisers? How about Glen Beck who took the same position today and who continued to host Bill Oreilly on his show after he was fired by Fox? Or how about Tucker Carlson who in tonights show spoke specifically to people like you, the partisan right wingers who are defending Moore, that they should pick and choose their battles and this is not a good one to fight.

No all these right wing propagandist media types are not flipping because of advertisers, they are just able to see the obvious situation and know it is a losing battle to defend this dude. Something that I guess hasn't soaked in to you yet. God help your soul if you have a daughter or granddaughter and they ever go through something like this while in high school. It makes my stomach turn... and then to hear douchebags like you trying to defend the abuser. Its sick.

I would hope that my daughter would have beaten the dogshit out of him because she very easily could. Then there would be no doubt when he was arrested and charged. I didn't raise cowards.

I don't need evidence to support my belief. The absence of evidence is all the proof I need. Reasonable doubt is all it takes. Unfortunately, you cannot say that.
5 first hand accounts with 30 supporting witnesses in combination of the details included in the stories of the accusers is evidence. Then when weighed next to Moores half ass denial, misinformation, and obvious dodges when asked the hard questions is the nail in the coffin. Like I said, it is in the court of public opinion now and it is pretty obvious which side most free thinking people are going to believe.

I would hope that my daughter would have beaten the dogshit out of him because she very easily could. Then there would be no doubt when he was arrested and charged. I didn't raise cowards.
So now these teenage girls are cowards for not beating up a man over twice their age who was sexually assaulting them and happened to be the assistant district attorney? Wow man, you are a piece of work.

I included you because you are trying to defend this pervert and your partisan goggles are not only blinding you from the obvious reality but causing you to be in a corner with a sick guy that took advantage of young high school girls. Go take a shower

I am not defending "this pervert." I am merely demanding proof that you apparently cannot provide. As someone who has been falsely accused on a few occasions, I know how it feels.

I was once accused of stalking a student by a parent when I was an assistant principal.. The girl's mother said that every day, I followed her to the restroom when she finished eating lunch. My idiot principal accused me of doing exactly that until I reminded her that my assigned duty was in the cafeteria during lunch and then at the restrooms during the class change. I had no idea who this student was since we had about 750 students in the cafeteria at that time! I had to look up her picture to even know who we were discussing. The girl assumed I was stalking her because she went to the restroom after lunch at the same time every day when I was moving up the hallway to supervise the other hundreds of students exiting the cafeteria. Never mind the fact, that every day, I was accompanied by a female assistant principal.

I was completely innocent, but this girl, and her mother had convinced my principal that I was some kind of pervert. When the idiot that I worked for got the opportunity, she brought in her best friend to take my place. That turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me!

5 first hand accounts with 30 supporting witnesses in combination of the details included in the stories of the accusers is evidence. Then when weighed next to Moores half ass denial, misinformation, and obvious dodges when asked the hard questions is the nail in the coffin. Like I said, it is in the court of public opinion now and it is pretty obvious which side most free thinking people are going to believe.

Those 5 first hand accounts describe what illegal actions? What's the statute of limitations on such illegal actions? I can tell 3000 people that you are a pervert, but that doesn't make it true? I can lie and say that you assaulted me by pinching my bottom at a concert in Jackson, MS in June of 1992 and you would probably be hard pressed to deny it if you didn't know who I was and the fact that I was in Egypt at that time.

Last edited:

Those 5 first hand accounts describing what illegal actions? What's the statute of limitations on such illegal actions? I can tell 3000 people that you are a pervert, but that doesn't make it true? I can lie and say that you assaulted me by pinching my bottom at a concert in Jackson, MS in June of 1992 and you would probably be hard pressed to deny it if you didn't know I was in Egypt at that time.
I see you trying to divert the conversation from a moral ethical one to a legal one. You know you lost the argument when you start doing that. I've made it quite clear that there is no trial, I'm not calling on Moore to go to jail, but he is in an election for a seat in our congress. Fuck that. I'm not making my judgement based on simple accusations btw. I do think think that assuming ones guilt based on simply an accusation is dangerous. But this situation has way more teeth than that

So now these teenage girls are cowards for not beating up a man over twice their age who was sexually assaulting them and happened to be the assistant district attorney? Wow man, you are a piece of work.

You do realize there is a difference in sexual assault and rape, or are you just another stupid liberal?

Those girls should have been smart enough not to allow themselves in such a predicament in the first place.

You do realize there is a difference in sexual assault and rape, or are you just another stupid liberal?

Those girls should have been smart enough not to allow themselves in such a predicament in the first place.
There you go blaming the victims again. You are turning into more and more of a piece of shit the more you post. And where did I ever say rape? Don't put words in my mouth, you are sounding desperate.

Those 5 first hand accounts describing what illegal actions? What's the statute of limitations on such illegal actions? I can tell 3000 people that you are a pervert, but that doesn't make it true? I can lie and say that you assaulted me by pinching my bottom at a concert in Jackson, MS in June of 1992 and you would probably be hard pressed to deny it if you didn't know I was in Egypt at that time.
I see you trying to divert the conversation from a moral ethical one to a legal one. You know you lost the argument when you start doing that. I've made it quite clear that there is no trial, I'm not calling on Moore to go to jail, but he is in an election for a seat in our congress. Fuck that. I'm not making my judgement based on simple accusations btw. I do think think that assuming ones guilt based on simply an accusation is dangerous. But this situation has way more teeth than that

Unless you are a registered voter in the state of Alabama, you don't get to make that determination, do you?

Forum List

Back