Isn't it funny how...

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
Innocent until proven guilty, PUNK!
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought
Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election. He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?
I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
It’s not a trial dipshit... Moore isnt being indicted. But there is an election and he is up for a seat in our senate... if you can’t listen to 5 accusers backed up by over 30 witnesses and weigh that against the judges account then draw a conclusion, then you are more of a mindless drone then Ioriginally thought
Even if all that is true, it should not affect the election. He can be removed after he's elected. Assuming he's found guilty. Besides, why are you liberals so concerned about criminal behavior? Almost every single liberal in Congress is a felon. LOL! You don't seem to have a problem with that. Do you?
Of course i do. If somebody is a felon then they should be held accountable. I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
Do you believe that Judge Moore is guilty?
From what I’ve seen yes... so does Hannity and so does Tucker, just saw his show. Those two would be the last to admit it. So why are you defending a dirty douchebag like Moore?

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
There is a system in place that keeps women from reporting harassment or assault. Not only are these women made to feel humiliated and embarrassed, but in some cases if they had come forward, they not only would have lost their jobs but they also would be seen as whiners and too sensitive. Because of Moore's clout, many of the women who came forward said they stayed silent for so long because they feared that he would use the power he yielded to ruin their lives. Only when other women spoke out did these women have courage to speak out.

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
There is a system in place that keeps women from reporting harassment or assault. Not only are these women made to feel humiliated and embarrassed, but in some cases if they had come forward, they not only would have lost their jobs but they also would be seen as whiners and too sensitive. Because of Moore's clout, many of the women who came forward said they stayed silent for so long because they feared that he would use the power he yielded to ruin their lives. Only when other women spoke out did these women have courage to speak out.
Well said

I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
Of course i do. If somebody is a felon then they should be held accountable. I just don’t listen to obviously ignorant statements like “almost every single liberal in congress is a felon” that’s just stupidity
From what I’ve seen yes... so does Hannity and so does Tucker, just saw his show. Those two would be the last to admit it. So why are you defending a dirty douchebag like Moore?
I'm not defending him. I'm simply waiting for a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty.

All I'm saying is that he is innocent until proven guilty. Considering the dirty tactics the left uses to smear their opponents, can you really blame me for doubting anything they say? As I've already stated, I will be the first to condemn him if he is ever found guilty. Unlike Democrats, We tend to distance ourselves from criminals. Democrats celebrate and defend them.

Have you actually looked at what he is accused of doing? With the exception of the 14 year-old's (at the time) claim (which appears dubious for many reasons), can you point to anything that was illegal or that could be considered illegal after all of these years? One of these alleged incidents took place when I was 17, which was 40 years ago. I couldn't name any girl I dated back then, much less tell you what she looked like.

I believe the board needs another 50-100 threads about Roy.

Seriously, Roy is the proving ground for RW's to be able to showcase their ability to tolerate anything their political counterparts can come up with no matter how fucking disgusting and perverted they can get.
There is no evidence that Moore acted improperly. None at all. What we have are baseless accusation by the left of alleged events that happened decades ago. Then there is the evidence that was forged in support of those accusations. Liberal scum bags will stop at nothing to win.

We have the word of 5 women who say they were molested.
We have numerous people saying Moore's preference for teenaged girls was common knowledge.
And we even have numerous people talking about how he was asked to leave the mall in Gadsden when he was in his 30s and chasing teens.

And we have proof that he is fine with lying when it serves his purpose.

Now, which of these was illegal and reported so he could have been charged?

None?

End of discussion, or it should be at the least!

Have you actually looked at what he is accused of doing? With the exception of the 14 year-old's (at the time) claim (which appears dubious for many reasons), can you point to anything that was illegal or that could be considered illegal after all of these years? One of these alleged incidents took place when I was 17, which was 40 years ago. I couldn't name any girl I dated back then, much less tell you what she looked like.
I honestly don't know if he is innocent or guilty. But I am definitely familiar with Democrat dirty tricks. This whole thing stinks. Especially since the MSM is pushing this so hard. Rule of thumb. If the MSM says something political, you can be assured that the complete opposite is the truth.

How many of you are excoriating Hollywood over allegations that occurred in some cases decades ago. It seems the only time that it is a problem is when it is your guy. I believed the accusations against Clinton and I believe the accusations against Moore.

So, who cares what you believe? With Clinton we had proof of his actions with Monica Lewinsky and the libs and a few Republicans didn't have the balls to hang him by his!

I'm not defending him. I'm simply waiting for a verdict. Innocent until proven guilty.
A verdict? There isn’t a trial, where are you expecting to get a verdict from? This one is in the court of public opinion and if you haven’t seen enough by now then you aren’t looking. And don’t say you aren’t defending him, go back and read your posts. You flat out said in your OP that you think all the accusers are lying and then spent pages lashing out like an asshole against the victims while trying to defend the douchebag. Shameful

Isn't it funny how just today you popped up with a weird accusation about Barack Obama's birth certificate?

You Birthers believe all sorts of crazy shit- so what you believe or don't believe gets measured from this stupid point:

*Believing Barack Obama has no birth certificate- in 2017

Anything else you say needs to measured against that stupidity.

You wouldn't know a logical argument if it slept with you. Not that one ever would stoop so low. The constitution protects the accused. Not the accuser. Those women have the burden of proof. They also have no evidence. So, by your own argument, my accusation that you are a trans-gender pedophile is true until proven false.

So another fake lawyer spreading fake shit on the message board...what else is new?

First-person accounts are evidence and proof. Moore made the accusation the women were lying, so the burden of proof is on Moore, not these women.

Stop pretending like you know what you're saying. You don't and it's embarrassing.
I don't care how many witnesses there are. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. An accusation is not proof. People lie under oath. Especially when politics is involved. Witnesses also must be credible. And we have that falsified evidence that the woman produced. That's why I believe he's innocent. If he was guilty they wouldn't have to produce fake evidence. Would they?

That supposedly false information is false. The only fake evidence that I can see is what Moore defenders are putting out.

The yearbook signature is quite fake. Even an amateur can tell. There are 11 distinct differences in the signatures, two different people's handwriting, as well as two factual errors as to Moore's position as DDA versus DA, and the name of the restaurant.

Sorry! Not buying it! They came forward because someone paid them to come forward.

Give me enough money and I will have your friends and relatives concoct stories about you so far-fetched, you'll start to believe they were true and you just forgot about it!

He offered to drive a high school waitress home, but instead took her behind the restaurant and forced himself on her. Tried to take her shirt off and force her head down to his crotch. When she wouldnt play ball he tossed her out and told her not to tell anybody because nobody would believe a little girl over him. A real stand up guy, let’s make him senator of Alabama!!!

A verdict? There isn’t a trial, where are you expecting to get a verdict from? This one is in the court of public opinion and if you haven’t seen enough by now then you aren’t looking. And don’t say you aren’t defending him, go back and read your posts. You flat out said in your OP that you think all the accusers are lying and then spent pages lashing out like an asshole against the victims while trying to defend the douchebag. Shameful
Yes. I WAS defending him. I was stating that he is innocent until proven guilty. But you assholes are ready to hang him, and there hasn't even been a trial yet. GFY, PUNK!

He offered to drive a high school waitress home, but instead took her behind the restaurant and forced himself on her. Tried to take her shirt off and force her head down to his crotch. When she wouldnt play ball he tossed her out and told her not to tell anybody because nobody would believe a little girl over him. A real stand up guy, let’s make him senator of Alabama!!!
Was he ever convicted for that? Did it even go to trial?

So when was he convicted of this offense?

The proof offered was his signature in a yearbook that doesn't much resemble his signature, has his wrong title, was dated in December (who signs yearbooks in December) at a restaurant with a different name.

That's some really strong evidence if you want to charge somebody with fraud or slander.

So when was he convicted of this offense?

The proof offered was his signature in a yearbook that doesn't much resemble his signature, has his wrong title, was dated in December (who signs yearbooks in December) at a restaurant with a different name.

That's some really strong evidence if you want to charge somebody with fraud or slander.
Never believe what liberals say, and you will never be fooled. Their default mode is LIE LIE LIE. That's all they do.

All I'm saying is that he is innocent until proven guilty. Considering the dirty tactics the left uses to smear their opponents, can you really blame me for doubting anything they say? As I've already stated, I will be the first to condemn him if he is ever found guilty. Unlike Democrats, We tend to distance ourselves from criminals. Democrats celebrate and defend them.
There is a ton evidence of sexual and other misconduct while in office. He has been censured, and removed from office. Unfortunately he will probably never be brought to justice for his sexual misconduct because of the statue of limitations and under Alabama law most of his sexual conduct is a misdemeanor. Even if you exclude all his sexual misconduct charges, his record of other misconduct while in office and violations of the judicial code ethics should be enough to disqualify him from office. However, I have faith that Alabama voters will elect this clown which will ultimately help democrats in the midterm elections next year.

Last edited:
There is a ton evidence of sexual and other misconduct while in office. He has been censured, and removed from office. Unfortunately he will probably never be brought to justice for his sexual misconduct because of the statue of limitations and under Alabama law most of his sexual conduct is a misdemeanor. Even if you exclude all his sexual misconduct charges, his record of other misconduct while in office and violations of the judicial code ethics should be enough to disqualify him from office. However, I faith that Alabama voters will elect this clown which ultimately help democrats in the midterm elections next year.

So why don't you explain the severity of this misconduct? He refused to remove the Ten Commandments. Never mind that the doors to the Supreme Court are marked with the Roman Numerals 1 though 10 to signify those same Commandments.

Forum List

Back