Isn't it funny how...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?

I believe the board needs another 50-100 threads about Roy.

Seriously, Roy is the proving ground for RW's to be able to showcase their ability to tolerate anything their political counterparts can come up with no matter how fucking disgusting and perverted they can get.

• Banned

Seriously, Roy is the proving ground for RW's to be able to showcase their ability to tolerate anything their political counterparts can come up with no matter how fucking disgusting and perverted they can get.
There is no evidence that Moore acted improperly. None at all. What we have are baseless accusation by the left of alleged events that happened decades ago. Then there is the evidence that was forged in support of those accusations. Liberal scum bags will stop at nothing to win.

There is no evidence that Moore acted improperly. None at all. What we have are baseless accusation by the left of alleged events that happened decades ago. Then there is the evidence that was forged in support of those accusations. Liberal scum bags will stop at nothing to win.

this no evidence thing has really taken hold with morons ...

no evidence-wont accept evidence-will accept internet evidence.

these scatterbrain idgets are all over the planet.

• Banned

And yet there is no evidence that will stand up in a court of law. That is what matters. Nothing else. Accusations are just that. Accusations. I could make the accusation that you are a tranny pedophile. But without evidence it is meaningless.

And yet there is no evidence that will stand up in a court of law. That is what matters. Nothing else. Accusations are just that. Accusations. I could make the accusation that you are a tranny pedophile. But without evidence it is meaningless.

gfy -- proof, no proof its totally irrelevant to RW pissants -- dipshits accept what they want, when they want - F everything else

• Banned

gfy -- proof, no proof its totally irrelevant to RW pissants -- dipshits accept what they want, when they want - F everything else
Yeah. Just like liberals and Russian collusion. LOL! This brouhaha over Judge more is more of the same. Allegations with absolutely no evidence to back it up. Oh wait. There is evidence, but it's a forgery. LOL! So, YOU can GFY, you liberal turd.

Isn't it funny how all of these accusations about sexual misconduct against Judge Roy Moore have just popped up out of nowhere? Years after the alleged incidents happened, these women are coming forward. Why did they wait so long? I don't believe a word of what any of them say. How about you?
Under that theory, Sandusky of Penn St is innocent, no?

Why you are wasting your time defending this guy and why dems are wasting their time crucifying him is moronic.

Why you are wasting your time defending this guy and why dems are wasting their time crucifying him is moronic.

I dont give two shits what happens to the miserable puke ... RW's defending him to the death speaks volumes.

Sandusky? Never heard of him/her. Is there any evidence for what they are accused of?

I dont give two shits what happens to the miserable puke ... RW's defending him to the death speaks volumes.
Why do you think we are defending him? It's because liberals will do ANYTHING to win. And we have seen no credible evidence to back up these accusations. You assume he's guilty, without evidence. We assume he's innocent for the same reason. If he is convicted, I will be the first to condemn him. But he's innocent until proven guilty.

Why do you think we are defending him? It's because liberals will do ANYTHING to win. And we have seen no credible evidence to back up these accusations. You assume he's guilty, without evidence. We assume he's innocent for the same reason. If he is convicted, I will be the first to condemn him. But he's innocent until proven guilty.
I dont assume he is guilty. I assume he is innocent because I assume all people are innocent until proven guilty.

I could give two shits about him.

I am just saying its hysterical watching you brainwashed partisans.

BTW, if you dont think republicans will do everything to win as well you are a moron.

kiss my ass .. two seconds after Obama announced he was running for office every RW asshat on the planet started spreading horseshit conspiracy lies starting with Kenyan to present day - so stfu Mr Anything to win.

kiss my ass .. two seconds after Obama announced he was running for office every RW asshat on the planet started spreading horseshit conspiracy lies starting with Kenyan to present day - so stfu Mr Anything to win.
Yeah, those people were absolute racist morons, the foundation of the republican party is appealing to moronic racist christians.

But the dems are vile shit too. Period.

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.

You haven’t really listened have you? Take your partisan hat off for a second and try and deal in facts. Y’all even have Hannity now saying that he thinks Moore is lying.
Innocent until proven guilty, PUNK!

His birth certificate is a fake.

Arpaio: Investigation proves Obama birth certificate a fake

Forum List

Back