Islamophobic Conservative Texan education board

You have a point, but there is a one very large difference. Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc... none of them have suicide bombers. Only Islam. Only Islam calls for the death of all non-believers. It is a death cult. Sorry.

no apologies needed.

japan had suicide bombers and they were guided by state shinto.

you also have not understood why shia=death cult would make sense and islam=death cult does not.

but you have also not defined cult.

you are basically just emoting against trhe MSUELSINS!

You do realize that the 9/11 perpetrators were SUNNI Muslims??:cuckoo:

see, you still don't get it.

Zander = Not-getter

no apologies needed.

japan had suicide bombers and they were guided by state shinto.

you also have not understood why shia=death cult would make sense and islam=death cult does not.

but you have also not defined cult.

you are basically just emoting against trhe MSUELSINS!

Zander = Not-getter
What's not to get? You haven't explained a thing. Sunni Muslims are blowing themselves and others up left and right all over the place. They do it for their religion, they do it for ALLAH, they do it for ISLAM. To me, that makes Islam a death cult. Now if you have some explanation as to why Shia's are a death cult - but Sunnni's aren't, let's hear it.

L.K Eder = Not good at explaining his point of view.

Zander = Not-getter
What's not to get? You haven't explained a thing. Sunni Muslims are blowing themselves and others up left and right all over the place. They do it for their religion, they do it for ALLAH, they do it for ISLAM. To me, that makes Islam a death cult. Now if you have some explanation as to why Shia's are a death cult - but Sunnni's aren't, let's hear it.

L.K Eder = Not good at explaining his point of view.

:lol: you are right, i am not good at explaining my point of view.

because i do not even try.

i will now, while still completely rejecting your "Islam= Death cult" mantra.

Shia islam focuses a lot on their historic defeats. and there are many.

the ashura festival is a 10 day mourn fest commemorating the slaughter of the family of hussein in the "battle of karbala".

in iran, enacting this massacre is the only officially allowed play. during ashura in every tiny village you will see an old guy (=imam hussein) riding on a donkey being attacked by evil ummayyads (=sunnis). and one hero (=abol fazl) gets both his arms chopped off (≠literally) when he tried to get water for the CHILDREN (YES!).

their imams were almost all murdered. well, one has "disappeared", hehe. but he will RETURN!

so i could understand if someone called shia islam morbid, or even a death cult.

especially if you see the processions when they stop at every house to show their respect to the martyrs of the iran-iraq war. by bowing down several times while carrying huge heavy stuff.

The board approved the one-page nonbinding resolution, which urges textbook publishers to limit what they print about Islam in world history books, by a 7-5 vote.

Limit? How about do without.

Because religions, including Islam, Roman Catholicism, and Protestism, whether or not anyone agrees with one or the other beliefs, has had a tremendous influance on world history.

The Texas Board was simply responding to History Text Book publishers offering versions of history that raise the level of Islamic importance over Christianity in Texas. The fact is, Christianity has had much more to do with the history of the USA and Texas than has Islam.

I notice that Zander has not updated my election predictions. Typical of Zander: always one sided.

Last edited:
Zander, I am waiting for your sources that the 9-11 plane bombers were all Sunni.

Don't do what you accuse others of doing. That's hypocritical of you.

You have a point, but there is a one very large difference. Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc... none of them have suicide bombers. Only Islam. Only Islam calls for the death of all non-believers. It is a death cult. Sorry.

Incorrect.

The Tamil Tigers routinely used suicide bombers in their civil war against the government of Sri Lanka, and they are primarily Hindus.

Chronology of Suicide Bomb Attacks by Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka
Tamil Tigers (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam)

The Tamil Tigers are best known for their suicide bombings, which are carried out by elite squads called Black Tigers. They have committed about 200 attacks so far. Tamil members wear a "vest" filled with explosives to attack, a tactic that has been adopted by Hezbolla and Hamas, among other groups.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9242...m_aka_tamil_tigers_sri_lanka_separatists.html

The Tamils are an ethnic group that lives in southern India (mainly in the state of Tamil Nadu) and on Sri Lanka, an island of 21 million people off the southern tip of India. Most Tamils live in northern and eastern Sri Lanka, and they comprise approximately 10 percent of the island's population, according to a 2001 government census. Their religion (most are Hindu) and Tamil language set them apart from the four-fifths of Sri Lankans who are Sinhalese—members of a largely Buddhist, Sinhala-speaking ethnic group.

Last edited:

Incorrect.

The Tamil Tigers routinely used suicide bombers in their civil war against the government of Sri Lanka, and they are primarily Hindus.

Chronology of Suicide Bomb Attacks by Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka
Tamil Tigers (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam)

Nice try, but sorry, the Tamil Tigers do not kill for religion. They are not a religious sect, they are a political one. Muslims kill for religion.

But let's say for sake of argument that they were killing for religion, Where in the Holy texts or tenets of Hinduism does it call for killing non-believers? Or JIHAD?? I will save you the trouble - It doesn't. No other major religion does, only ISLAM the death cult.

The same people would eventually become Muslims had thriving civilizations before there was anything called Christianity. Your post was idiotic and bigoted, what about the European hordes that went into Africa and the Americas under the banner of the cross committing genocidal acts? Get a history lesson monkey and be consistent.

Really? Timeline of Islam

Try again.

"The same people who would eventually become Muslims..."

"The same people who would eventually become blood thirsty muslim jihadist suicide bombers and killers of wives and daughters."

Last edited:
feaf.jpg

Do you really want more of the same America? Make real change happen. Get out and vote people.

"The same people who would eventually become Muslims..."

"The same people who would eventually become blood thirsty muslim jihadist suicide bombers and killers of wives and daughters."

The quasi homosexual biker boy has nothing but insults and religious bigotry, typical fascist radical, Eurocentric monkeys.

Genuine question, Charlie..... how come it's not ok to be anti-Muslim, but it is ok to be anti-gay?

The quasi homosexual biker boy has nothing but insults and religious bigotry, typical fascist radical, Eurocentric monkeys.

Genuine question, Charlie..... how come it's not ok to be anti-Muslim, but it is ok to be anti-gay?

When was the last time a bunch of fruits lead by Richard Simmons brought down a skyscraper?

richard-simmons.jpg

Zander, come on, guy: the tea bag party members came up with the nickname, albeit they did not know what it meant. The libs then ran with it and have been punishing the TP ever since. Full disclosure, please.

Last edited:
Zander, come on, guy: the tea bag party members came up with the nickname, albeit they did not know what it meant. The libs then ran with it and have been punishing the TP ever since.

Full disclosure, please.

Define 'punishing'? When the left call the TEA Parties 'tea baggers', all they succeed in doing is showing their own homophobia. If that's your idea of 'punishing' the TEA's, run with it.

Lots of world history has jack shit to do with Islam. I know that Obama swears they invented everything on the planet and are the cradle of civilization but that doesn't make it true.

This is just another 'let's accuse the conservatives of being racists' whines from a racist.

Islam was spawned by a particularly intelligent backward tribal lunatic. Fuck them and the camel they rode in on. The only things they've contributed to civilization are death and misery. Everything they claim they actually stole from cultures they subjugated and stifled.

If you think that Islam hasn't contributed anything to civilization, try doing long division with roman numerals.

We all know that you are a phony, fake Conservative, the question is what else are you lying about? It's OK to come out of the closet.

Forum List

Back