CDZ Islamophobia

pgtKKTfndZO-u4LqEFqQyDS1hPMBPPbN6huXJXhKyGE.jpg

Conquest has always been such and you’re dead wrong but I am not debating Israel/Terror states with you because you’re so misinformed. Any religion that treats women like crap, kills people over cartoons and comedy, HATES and Tortures dogs and forces these views on those that don’t practice it, is vile.

You're right. It would be. Too bad that doesn't describe Islam.

its only your opinion our fear is irrational... and the holocaust was 80 yrs ago and we killed the nazis,,,the nazi muslims are currently beheading people,,,raping children,,,stoning women,,,,destroying ancient historical sites,,,burning people in cages,,,drowning people in cages,,,
I see a fear of that as rational

you defend that it makes one wonder,,,ARE YOU ONE OF THEM???

Why is any of this my problem?

We went to war with the Axis because they were a real and credible threat. They had planes and ships and missiles and stuff. I might not like what's going on in their part of the world, but it's also none of my business. Let's fix all our problems, then we can start dictating to other people how to fix theirs.

They come from wealthy families. Most women and young girls in Pakistan are treated like property with arranged marriages, child brides, abuses, etc.

You can show a handful of successful women here and there but there are 100s of millions who are treated like cattle and again any religion/ideology that despises dogs is evil.

Um, arranged marriages are the norm in most of the world and through most of history.

Now, all that said, I'm an old man.. and I remember during the Vietnam war, when people talked about how the Vietnamese didn't respect life like we did, all the same nonsense you guys talk about Muslims now.

So here's a crazy idea. If they are so bad, let's stop invading their countries and trying to change them.

The odd thing about this supposed "fear" is that it is being applied to the thinking individuals with the guts to stand up to Islam rather than all the sniveling Iittle brainwashed cowards who make the support of Islam their life's work because they are absolutely terrified that their little mates will call them names like "Islamophobe" or "Racist" if they don't.

Trust me, I don't worry about what anyone calls me. And again, you guys are awfully quick to sign other people up to fight the people you fear.

Yes, there is something I worry about. I worry about young men and women full of promise coming back without limbs, with PTSD, in pine boxes, because of your fear.

Dumb? LMAO. Was the Civil War dumb? All war is dumb. But that was the way of the world back then.

Um, no this was a particularly dumb set of wars... started by a Pope who was looking for legitimacy and called a Crusade. 200 years of war and really, not much to show for it.

People were looking for land and redemption. It was a savage time.

People were looking for land and redemption. It was a savage time.

Yes, it was. And I look at Savage stupid people as examples of how not to act.

sadly, we seem to be regressing, judging by this thread. "My Sky Pixie is tougher than your Sky Pixie".

Islam never stopped being savage while Judaism and Christianity evolved.

" Selling The Obvious From History And Doctrine While Trying To Convince Others It Is Unknown "

* Disgust Over Lame Lexicon *
I think that you just defined Islamaphobia.
#I_SLAM_A_PHOBIA is the paranoia and delusion invoked by fictional ishmaelism from surah 9 ( written 113th out of 114 ) for over 1400 years to defend hejaz when it was not ever under duress .

* Phenomenology Of Ted Kennedy's Left Hemisphere *
You have more chance of being killed by a toddler than a Muslim in the US. So I guess it is irrational.
The percentage of i slam in the west and in the us is proportionally low relative with other social groups against which homicides , as raw numbers , of the former are often used in comparison , which is a false equivalence and usually a purposeful lie , often in addition to being a blatant ignorance .

The big question for the left wing defenders of fictional ishmaelism , that would be answered with an objective and ignorant defense of the ideology rather than a direct answer is , " Would YOU want to live in the west where the majority of voters are adherents of i slam ? " .

Not only deep down is the direct answer most emphatically " No " , but the left lacks any measure of anticipation for how to avert the adverse consequences of their immigration policies as numbers translate into votes and into political policy .

Last edited:
Edited-meister
I never mentioned murder. Toddlers killed more Americans than muslim terrorists. FACT
Did the toddlers wielding a gun they found unsecured and used to kill another individual occur according to a doctrine that institutionalizes supremacy , sectarianism and maintains tenets of creed for illegitimate aggression ?

Unlike yourself , whom in all likelihood has not read the qurayn enough to know what it states and has not studied its history to know what it intends to manifest , for which it should be put on public trial and castigated , many of us have .

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep on topic and stop with incivility, if not, this thread is going to be removed
from the CDZ. Tired of the constant moderation of this thread

This thread never belonged in a forum dedicated to civility anyway Meister. I mean the very "islamophobia" was entirely meant as an insult to begin with.

"Oh you look at stats and recognize that a religion has more than their fare share of violent members? Bigot"

How do you respond civilly to that?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Is it unreasonable to fear, as well as question the common sense and intelligence of people believing in an immortal, supernatural being who created EVERYTHING?

Is it unreasonable to question the character and/or motives of people embracing a book of life rules advising them to convert or destroy non-believers, and while following that rule, in order to protect their true intentions, believers are encouraged deceive and lie to the non-believers they are religiously bound to convert?

Please correct me if there is evidence the following information is inaccurate.

Islam: "There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."

"al-Taqiyya: deception; the Islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies."

"Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

Seriously, if a human being must embrace ignorant beliefs in non-mortal entities or divine supernatural beings, why not embrace a more loving, peaceful, rational God...if one exists?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

This is another subject in which liberals illustrate their complete lack of honesty .

They'll cherry pick the very cases of someone who claims they are a Christian committing a violent act and say "look ALL religions are dangerous" and then scream "Islamaphobe!!" if anyone points out the huge disparity in violence committed by Muslims to any other religion in the world today.

Same thing they on every subject.

It is irrational to excessively fear a religion.
Religions are a category of ideas, concepts, human creations of the mind. Time usually sorts these out. There can, however, be a degree of discomfort while that takes place.
So, what we need to fear is the upset and suffering. That is not a phobia.
Ideas, ideologies, religions, etc., need to run their course and become resolved socially. If they are merely repressed, they come back worse than ever. At the same time, there is no necessity of tolerating parts of the process where the strife occurs.
Measures required in order to traverse the stormy seas of social adjustment must be carefully looked after. We all have to accept these, like them or not.
But, the alternatives are less desirable.
Violent resistance to such measures can only result in harsh responses.
We cannot expect the greater part to allow the lesser destroy it.

This is another subject in which liberals illustrate their complete lack of honesty .

They'll cherry pick the very cases of someone who claims they are a Christian committing a violent act and say "look ALL religions are dangerous" and then scream "Islamaphobe!!" if anyone points out the huge disparity in violence committed by Muslims to any other religion in the world today.

Same thing they on every subject.

Um... no.

I think there's a big difference between a Christian living in peace, prosperity, going to bed with a full belly , and still gets up one morning and says, "You know what, I'm going to bomb me an abortion clinic because Jesus."

And a Muslims who lives in a country which we've bombed and invaded and gets some payback.

I made the point earlier in the thread that Germany gave the world composers and philosophers and inventors, but once you subjected them to some starvation and deprivation in WWI, they were ready to throw all decency out the window and follow Hitler into the abyss.

I'll go one step further and say it isn't just about religion. Heck, atheists have committed horrid acts throughout history.

Forum List

Back