Islamization of Paris

So why aren't the French cops arresting people, if they are breaking the law?

Good question. The fact that the French cops and their leaders are to afraid to confront Muslims does not negate the fact that those Muslims are violating the rights of other private citizens does it?

No, of course not. But the solution ain't to prevent people from practicing their faith. It's to arrest lawbreakers.

No one is trying to stop anyone from practicing their faith. The zealots who are practicing their faith are the ones causing the problem for everyone else.

I can't answer why the french cops are too scared to do their jobs but it is clear to me that the Muslims are deliberately disrupting the lives of others not the converse.

xotoxi has a point, RetiredGySgt. Be nice to see some reporting about this by a major news source that has no religious affiliation.

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

RetiredGySgt claims this is also happening in Canada. Chanel claims you yourself have seen it in the UK. So? Where are the Telegraph stories about it, CG?

I did not say this exact thing was happening. I said Islam is working to take over in those countries. In Canada they enacted Sharia law, as well as in Great Britain. In Sweden in Stockholm parts of the city are so dangerous non Muslims can not go there and expect to get out alive. The cops don't even go there anymore.

xotoxi has a point, RetiredGySgt. Be nice to see some reporting about this by a major news source that has no religious affiliation.

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

I just went to France24.com, which is supposed to be a news source for France. I searched for "muslim street prayer" and there were no stories.

And a google search only reveals sources of questionable legitimacy.

I have a concern that the sources being cited in this thread are actually propaganda being used as legitimate and credible news.

I did not say this exact thing was happening. I said Islam is working to take over in those countries. In Canada they enacted Sharia law, as well as in Great Britain. In Sweden in Stockholm parts of the city are so dangerous non Muslims can not go there and expect to get out alive. The cops don't even go there anymore.

Sources.

Sources.

You want a source to prove that Sharia law exists in Canada and Great Britain? As for Sweden that was old news they do not even report it anymore.

If you were actually the almost impartial person you claim to be you would not be making such ignorant attempts to divert.

Sources.

You want a source to prove that Sharia law exists in Canada and Great Britain? As for Sweden that was old news they do not even report it anymore.

If you were actually the almost impartial person you claim to be you would not be making such ignorant attempts to divert.

I'm only trying to divert this thread TOWARDS impartiality.

So far, everything that has been presented as "evidence" in this thread is propaganda. Anyone that would deny this is a complete fool.

So why aren't the French cops arresting people, if they are breaking the law?

Good question. The fact that the French cops and their leaders are to afraid to confront Muslims does not negate the fact that those Muslims are violating the rights of other private citizens does it?

No, of course not. But the solution ain't to prevent people from practicing their faith. It's to arrest lawbreakers.

Try not to be stupid, Mad. The french are not seeking to prevent muslims from practicing their faith. SOME Muslims (note, some not all) are forcing the issue for their own agenda.

Hey xotoxi - there are hundreds of videos on youtube if you really want to see what's going on.

YouTube - Muslims in paris admit agenda

I watched the first few minutes of this very long video.

I saw thousands of people sitting peacefully in the street. The only violence that I saw was from the security guard...and I'm not sure if he was really being violent or just manhandling.

I saw no evidence to support or refute that these people were given permission to pray here or that this happens daily or if this is a special occasion.

If there was something that I missed, or something that was said that would support your side, please give me the time on the video and I will take a look.

Here's an AP story that claims some Parisians are fed up and planned a "Sausage and Booze" festival to protest. They were denied the permit. Surprise, surprise.

By PIERRE-YVES ROGER
updated 6/15/2010 2:33:42 PM ET

PARIS — French police have banned a street party whose organizers planned to serve alcoholic cocktails and pork sausages in a heavily Muslim neighborhood of Paris, authorities said in a statement Tuesday.

Police said the party, called "Sausage and Booze," could have been viewed as a provocation in the Goutte-d'Or neighborhood of northern Paris, where many Muslims pray on the streets because there are not enough mosques. Alcohol and pork are forbidden by Islam and the party had been slated for just after Friday's main Muslim weekly prayers.

The woman who organized the party on Facebook and gives her name as Sylvie Francois denies any ties to the extreme right. She told the free daily Metro newspaper on Tuesday that she had launched the party as a way to "express exasperation."

She complained that the "Islamization" of her working-class neighborhood was "more and more ostentatious," and complained that Muslims now block several streets during Friday prayers.

"It offends my concept of the republic's secularism, I feel increasingly excluded in the neighborhood," Francois said.

Paris police ban pork party in Muslim area - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

Of course, the story gives more sympathy to the poor Muslims who are short on mosques.

Xotoxi is ACTUALLY claiming that with out a story he does not believe that Canada has authorized Sharia law in some cases as well as England.

I guess besides never going to work he never watches the news either.

xoxtoxi - It is illegal to block the sidewalks. It is illegal in France to pray outside. It is intimidating to some, and annoying to others to have to cross the street for 2 1/2 hours every week. It is bullshit. Stop apologizing.

Xotoxi is ACTUALLY claiming that with out a story he does not believe that Canada has authorized Sharia law in some cases as well as England.

Do you want me to just take your word for it?

If the stories are so plentiful in the news, then it should be painfully easy to back up your statements.

It's not my job to find support for your comments.

xoxtoxi - It is illegal to block the sidewalks. It is illegal in France to pray outside. It is intimidating to some, and annoying to others to have to cross the street for 2 1/2 hours every week. It is bullshit. Stop apologizing.

He will now demand a link to French law. Notice how he is so good at diverting? But we are to believe he is impartial.

If the stories are so plentiful in the news, then it should be painfully easy to back up your statements.

It is not my job to educate the moronic or trolls.

Here's an AP story that claims some Parisians are fed up and planned a "Sausage and Booze" festival to protest. They were denied the permit. Surprise, surprise.

By PIERRE-YVES ROGER
updated 6/15/2010 2:33:42 PM ET

PARIS — French police have banned a street party whose organizers planned to serve alcoholic cocktails and pork sausages in a heavily Muslim neighborhood of Paris, authorities said in a statement Tuesday.

Police said the party, called "Sausage and Booze," could have been viewed as a provocation in the Goutte-d'Or neighborhood of northern Paris, where many Muslims pray on the streets because there are not enough mosques. Alcohol and pork are forbidden by Islam and the party had been slated for just after Friday's main Muslim weekly prayers.

The woman who organized the party on Facebook and gives her name as Sylvie Francois denies any ties to the extreme right. She told the free daily Metro newspaper on Tuesday that she had launched the party as a way to "express exasperation."

She complained that the "Islamization" of her working-class neighborhood was "more and more ostentatious," and complained that Muslims now block several streets during Friday prayers.

"It offends my concept of the republic's secularism, I feel increasingly excluded in the neighborhood," Francois said.
Paris police ban pork party in Muslim area - World news - Europe - msnbc.com

Of course, the story gives more sympathy to the poor Muslims who are short on mosques.

The reason for banning the Sausage and Pork party is clearly stated in the article.

The Paris mayor said the party had been taken over by extreme-right groups seeking confrontation with Muslims.

The mayor's office noted that the Algerian team plays England at the World Cup Friday, which could create conditions for more violence at the Paris party because many French Muslims are of Algerian descent, and many youths take to the streets during Algerian soccer matches.

"Everything seems planned to create trouble, scandal or even violence," Mayor Bertrand Delanoe said in a statement.

However, I will give you credit for citing a legitimate source

It is not my job to educate the moronic or trolls.

But it IS your job to back up your statements...otherwise, they are just opinions.

I'm not apologizing.

If it is illegal, why aren't the French police arresting people?

Wow. If it's not reported in the NYT, it must not be true? That's one of the silliest things I've heard in a long time.

For a long time, Americans didn't care about what's going on in Europe. Now they do. The MSM would prefer to bury any truth about the radicalization in other parts of the world. They want to control the conversation, and are subsequently making themselves irrelevant. Thank goodness for the internet.

I'm not apologizing.

If it is illegal, why aren't the French police arresting people?

Because they look the other way. I could give you a source that says as much, but it might not fit your "unbiased" standard. I believe it. Police look the other way right here in the U.S. as well.

Wow. If it's not reported in the NYT, it must not be true? That's one of the silliest things I've heard in a long time.

Did I say anything about the NYT?

My only point for entering this thread was to point out that Allie's source from CBN.com was just as biased as Modbert's source from Talk2Action.org (see http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-attending-christian-concert.html#post2634003). In that thread, she demanded other sources.

As I have clearly stated, I have no opinion on muslims praying in streets in France or French pork and beer parties. My only goal is to point of the hypocrisy of Alliebaba.

Forum List

Back