Islamization of Paris

This is what's in store for America if we don't stand up for ourselves:

"His camera shows that Muslims "are blocking the streets with barriers. They are praying on the ground. And the inhabitants of this district cannot leave their homes, nor go into their homes during those prayers."

"The Muslims taking over those streets do not have any authorization. They do not go to the police headquarters, so it's completely illegal," he says.

The Muslims in the street have been granted unofficial rights that no Christian group is likely to get under France's Laicite', or secularism law.

"It says people have the right to share any belief they want, any religion," Lepante explained. "But they have to practice at home or in the mosque, synagogues, churches and so on."

Some say Muslims must pray in the street because they need a larger mosque. But Lepante has observed cars coming from other parts of Paris, and he believes it is a weekly display of growing Muslim power.

"They are coming there to show that they can take over some French streets to show that they can conquer a part of the French territory," he said."

""The problem of Islam is more than a problem of numbers," said French philosopher Radu Stoenescu, an Islamic expert who debates Muslim leaders on French TV. "The problem is one of principles. It's an open question. Is Islam an ideology or just a creed?"

"It doesn't matter how many there are," he aded. "The problem is the people who follow Islam; they're somehow in a political party, which has a political agenda, which means basically implementing Sharia and building an Islamic state."

'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Please link to a second source for this story other than CBN.com

Find your own damn link. Just cause you do not like a source does not make you qualified to demand anything.

Tell that to Allie.

See my post that you quoted...I've changed it.

Hey xotoxi - there are hundreds of videos on youtube if you really want to see what's going on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0kkhTkZoI]YouTube - Muslims in paris admit agenda[/ame]

xotoxi has a point, RetiredGySgt. Be nice to see some reporting about this by a major news source that has no religious affiliation.

And it is not in their MO to do so. Remember that when all the MUSLIM youths were torching THOUSANDS of cars in Paris all the main stream press reported was some "youths" were angry at the cops.

I realize there is a culture clash going on in Europe, CG. But what exactly is it that folks here who are anxious about Muslims should do? Should we alter our immigration law, and stop permitting Muslims to move here? Should we amend the First Amendment, and add "except for Muslims"?

How do we "prevent it from happening here" without doing to ourselves the very thing we fear most -- losing our cultural identity as a free people?

You're ignoring, quite conveniently I might add, that people blocking streets and buildings and hiring private security guards to intimidate people with an absolute right to enter or leave their homes or do business are not merely practicing their religion but in fact are violating the rights of other citizens.

It's not the practice of religion that is the problem, it's the deliberate violation of the rights of others that is the problem.

xotoxi has a point, RetiredGySgt. Be nice to see some reporting about this by a major news source that has no religious affiliation.

And, if Allie is going to call out others for using biased sources without linking to the MSM, then she is obliged to do the same.

I realize there is a culture clash going on in Europe, CG. But what exactly is it that folks here who are anxious about Muslims should do? Should we alter our immigration law, and stop permitting Muslims to move here? Should we amend the First Amendment, and add "except for Muslims"?

How do we "prevent it from happening here" without doing to ourselves the very thing we fear most -- losing our cultural identity as a free people?

Islam is the problem. The 1st Amendment is NOT a death pact. We SHOULD refuse immigration of any more Muslims, PERIOD. We should remove from the list of religions Islam. It advocates murder, it advocates oppression, it advocates taking over the Government.

The 1st Amendment does not protect supposed religions that violate the law. Or maybe you can link me to one of those religions that uses human sacrifice protected by the 1st Amendment?

RetiredGySgt, ain't this a slippery slope? How can we justify declaring "Islam is not a religion" (nevermind that the Muslims here would still have freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, etc.) when even the Westboro Baptist Church qualifies as one?

As to immigration: I'd favor ending immigation for anyone who "advocates murder, advocates oppression, advocates taking over the government". But I'd rather see this enforced on a case by case basis. To close the borders to anyone at all who is Muslim seems unamerican to me.

After all, Kalam often seems like the most reasonable guy on here. How can we deny access to people just because they worship differently from (some of) us?

And, if Allie is going to call out others for using biased sources without linking to the MSM, then she is obliged to do the same.

Chanel already answered your attempt at diversion.

I'm not diverting anything. In fact, I couldn't give an ounce of shit what is happening in Paris or what the muslims are doing.

I just wanted to point out Allie's blatant hypocrisy and to see unbiased sources.

YouTube is not an unbiased source.

Islam is the problem. The 1st Amendment is NOT a death pact. We SHOULD refuse immigration of any more Muslims, PERIOD. We should remove from the list of religions Islam. It advocates murder, it advocates oppression, it advocates taking over the Government.

The 1st Amendment does not protect supposed religions that violate the law. Or maybe you can link me to one of those religions that uses human sacrifice protected by the 1st Amendment?

RetiredGySgt, ain't this a slippery slope? How can we justify declaring "Islam is not a religion" (nevermind that the Muslims here would still have freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, etc.) when even the Westboro Baptist Church qualifies as one?

As to immigration: I'd favor ending immigation for anyone who "advocates murder, advocates oppression, advocates taking over the government". But I'd rather see this enforced on a case by case basis. To close the borders to anyone at all who is Muslim seems unamerican to me.

After all, Kalam often seems like the most reasonable guy on here. How can we deny access to people just because they worship differently from (some of) us?

We can do so because the RELIGION TEACHES its followers to murder, to take over to treat non Muslims as 2nd and 3rd class citizens. The RELIGION DEMANDS that only Allah can rule only Islam can be the Government and only Sharia law is supreme. It demands its followers work up the base from which to push these changes on every Country they move to.

You can see it in action in Canada, France and Great Britain. You can see it in Sweden as well. The Netherlands as I recall has already taken this step, they no longer allow Muslims to immigrate into the Netherlands due to the outrages acts of its followers inside the Country.

Chanel already answered your attempt at diversion.

I'm not diverting anything. In fact, I couldn't give an ounce of shit what is happening in Paris or what the muslims are doing.

I just wanted to point out Allie's blatant hypocrisy and to see unbiased sources.

YouTube is not an unbiased source.

Keep on diverting. You are a useful idiot for the Muslims.

You're ignoring, quite conveniently I might add, that people blocking streets and buildings and hiring private security guards to intimidate people with an absolute right to enter or leave their homes or do business are not merely practicing their religion but in fact are violating the rights of other citizens.

It's not the practice of religion that is the problem, it's the deliberate violation of the rights of others that is the problem.

So why aren't the French cops arresting people, if they are breaking the law?

Ha ha. And the NYT is? Didn't the head of BBC just admit their leftist agenda. I'll take video and first hand knowledge by someone like CG who have seen it over the MSM anyday.

Ignore at your own peril. Creeping sharia is not a bumper sticker.

We can do so because the RELIGION TEACHES its followers to murder, to take over to treat non Muslims as 2nd and 3rd class citizens. The RELIGION DEMANDS that only Allah can rule only Islam can be the Government and only Sharia law is supreme. It demands its followers work up the base from which to push these changes on every Country they move to.

You can see it in action in Canada, France and Great Britain. You can see it in Sweden as well. The Netherlands as I recall has already taken this step, they no longer allow Muslims to immigrate into the Netherlands due to the outrages acts of its followers inside the Country.

How can you make such claims, RetiredGySgt? There is no Chief Iman In Charge. There are clearly different sects of Muslims. How can you attribute fault to all 1.5 Billion Muslims on Planet Earth?

Don't you think mebbe some of these problems arise because people are emigrating from very primitive cultures into First World nations?

Good question. The fact that the French cops and their leaders are to afraid to confront Muslims does not negate the fact that those Muslims are violating the rights of other private citizens does it?

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

Good question. The fact that the French cops and their leaders are to afraid to confront Muslims does not negate the fact that those Muslims are violating the rights of other private citizens does it?

No, of course not. But the solution ain't to prevent people from practicing their faith. It's to arrest lawbreakers.

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

RetiredGySgt claims this is also happening in Canada. Chanel claims you yourself have seen it in the UK. So? Where are the Telegraph stories about it, CG?

No, of course not. But the solution ain't to prevent people from practicing their faith. It's to arrest lawbreakers.

So arresting 2 thousand Muslims for invading a neighborhood and denying its residents their rights fixes what? How about you admit it is the RELIGION that is the problem.

Ohh and there are 2 major sects and couple very minor ones. Both of the major ones agree with what I have said, a couple of the minor ones are willing to wait for birth rates to take over. Most are not.

Forum List

Back