Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

I have little reason to believe a devout Muslim when s/he speaks to me.

THERE it is, folks!

We need more lions.

Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though.
Oh, right, shame on me for assuming so after you thanked a post containing Marcahane's slander du jour regarding Muhammad (SAWS). :rolleyes:

I just recognize that Muslims hate me, have no respect for me, and justify their dishonesty and disrespect for me through some words of their prophet.
think we hate you? I don't hate you. I pity you and all of those who shut themselves off from Islam before they're even able to learn about it.

Muhammad should be slandered. He was a pedophile.

On Aisha, his 6 year old infant wife...

Bukhari 231...
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.

The child molester Muhammad got off on Aisha's thighs and made the poor girl clean his semen-soaked pants.

The Perfect Man, eh?

Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though.
Oh, right, shame on me for assuming so after you thanked a post containing Marcahane's slander du jour regarding Muhammad (SAWS). :rolleyes:

I just recognize that Muslims hate me, have no respect for me, and justify their dishonesty and disrespect for me through some words of their prophet.
You think we hate you? I don't hate you. I pity you and all of those who shut themselves off from Islam before they're even able to learn about it.

I shut myself off from Islam, founded by a sex pervert and murderer that wants to destroy civilization.

Sheikh Maolana Maududi...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Ms. Si Modo is absolutely welcome to associate herself with Kahane wannabes like Marc if she so wishes. Nothing drives fools together like irrational hatred of Islam. :lol:

Islam is hate.

Sheikh Syed Mahmud Allusi on four reasons that a man may beat his wife...
If she refuses to beautify herself for him," if she refuses sex when he asks for it, if she refuses to pray or perform ritual ablutions, and "if she goes out of the house without a valid excuse.

Salaam.

Last edited:
islam is hate.... SAYS THE HATEFUL JEW.

Ready to go camping, Marc?

HA!

I wonder how many are shocked that si modo's stupid pussy gets wet every time she reads marc talk about dead muslims...

laughably, this thread does the exact opposite of what marc and his little **** groupie thinks it does and makes zionists and their blind zombie buddies look like the raving killers they are, ironically.
You are an anti-semite. It's like listening to David Duke. Anything you say about Jews has no cred, yet you stupidly continue.

Last edited:
If you want to believe that I hate Islam even after I specifically say I don't, that's your choice.
I believe that you're being disingenuous.

Yup. I also believe they do not respect me. I also believe they personally justify any dishonesty toward me.
How convenient for you. Now, instead of taking the time to come up with a substantive response when you're debating a Muslim, you can accuse him of dishonesty and anything he says can be dismissed as part of the nefarious Islamic plot to achieve world domination through lies!

Don't. Or do. It really matters little to me what you say about that. I have little reason to believe a devout Muslim when s/he speaks to me.
I see. This is why I pity you.

Muhammad should be slandered.
:lol:

slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

law.com Law Dictionary

He was a pedophile.
Oh? Share with us the age of consent specified in the Talmud.

On Aisha, his 6 year old infant wife...
A six year-old infant? :lol:

'Aishah (RA) was betrothed to Muhammad (SAWS) when she was between 6 and 14, the marriage itself took place when she was between 9 and 20. She was of marriageable age; she'd been set to marry a pagan man before Abu Bakr turned to Islam. It has been theorized by Western scholars that her age was artificially deflated in Bukhari and Muslim to reinforce her supposedly pre-menarcheal status, but it doesn't really matter either way. She became one of the most active and important figures in Islam, Umm al-Mu'mineen, a Mother of the Believers.

Bukhari 231...
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.
:lol:

Muhammad (SAWS) did most of the work around the house; she wasn't "made" to do anything. By this time, she would have been nubile even according to today's standards.

Last edited:
If you want to believe that I hate Islam even after I specifically say I don't, that's your choice.

Yup. I also believe they do not respect me. I also believe they personally justify any dishonesty toward me.
How convenient for you. Now, instead of taking the time to come up with a substantive response when you're debating a Muslim, you can accuse him of dishonesty and anything he says can be dismissed as part of the nefarious Islamic plot to achieve world domination through lies!

Don't. Or do. It really matters little to me what you say about that. I have little reason to believe a devout Muslim when s/he speaks to me.
When a religion can justify dishonesty (among other reprehensible acts), there is no reason for me to believe a thing the practitioners say. I'm an ifidel, so Muslims are A-OK with lying to me. How bizarre they are, but they get no trust from me. Their doing, too.

Last edited:

When a religion can justify dishonesty (among other reprehensible acts), there is no reason for me to believe a thing the practitioners say. I'm an ifidel, so Muslims are A-OK with lying to me. How bizarre they are, but they get no trust from me. Their doing, too.
If only that were true. But wait... if I claim that it isn't, I'm probably "lying"! I am a Muzzzzzlum after all. :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that some kuffar will immediately dismiss claims made by Muslims as "lies", yet they're willing to believe anything negative they read about Islam without bothering to verify any of it.

If only that were true. But wait... if I claim that it isn't, I'm probably "lying"! I am a Muzzzzzlum after all. :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that some kuffar will immediately dismiss claims made by Muslims as "lies", yet they're willing to believe anything negative they read about Islam without bothering to verify any of it.
Hey, you lie about the smallest things on this board and your religion justifies lying. What other story would you like to try to sell? :lol:

Kuffar? Yeah, you bet I reject such a dishonest way of life. I realize you wanted to insult me with that, but I'm OK with being a Kuffar to you. It cracks me up that someone born in Dearborn, MI could call someone a peasant. LMAO.

Last edited:

Hey, you lie about the smallest things on this board and your religion justifies lying. What other story would you like to try to sell? :lol:
Good lord, what a **** you are. :eusa_eh:

Good lord, what a **** you are. :eusa_eh:
Kuffar? ****? You lose.

Having experienced a few in my time I have never understood why the word "****" is considered derogatory?

Hell, I am told I was even born out of one.

There was nothing to win here. Odd that you think so. But, you did lose.
And you're still a ****. At least I can rest easy knowing that my arguments don't center around rejecting everything my fellow discussant types as "lies."

SUMMARY
A Muslim has the option of lying to a kafir. Mohammed repeatedly told Muslims to use deception when it would advance Islam.
Muslims justify lying. Period.

Funny how Kalem lies about lying being justifed to someone like me, for example.

Read the link, there are a multitude of instances where lying is not only permitted, it's encouraged. :lol: Political Islam // Articles // The Doctrine of Deceit

If Islam cannot depend on the truth alone to advance itself, it is nothing that interests me in the personal faith department. It makes me a committed kafir and one who rejects Islam. Good call, Mohammed! :thup: :)rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back