Islamist Terrorist Threat in Gaza...

You have disproven nothing I've posted about Islam advocating deception and lies against the infidel.
I've shown every claim you've made to be wrong. That isn't to say that doing so was very impressive on my part given your track record here, but it's true nonetheless. :)

In fact, you don't even know what the fuck you're posting.
Says the Jew who copies and pastes incorrect renditions of Qur'anic passages from propaganda sites. Seriously, Chaim, it doesn't take a great deal of effort to look up the passage you're quoting to verify that actually means what you think it does. There's nothing funnier to us than a kafir who thinks he's an expert on the religion because he read a whole article on "AnsweringIslam.com" or something. :lol:

You have disproven nothing I've posted about Islam advocating deception and lies against the infidel.
I've shown every claim you've made to be wrong. That isn't to say that doing so was very impressive on my part given your track record here, but it's true nonetheless. :)

Says the Jew who copies and pastes incorrect renditions of Qur'anic passages from propaganda sites. Seriously, Chaim, it doesn't take a great deal of effort to look up the passage you're quoting to verify that actually means what you think it does. There's nothing funnier to us than a kafir who thinks he's an expert on the religion because he read a whole article on "AnsweringIslam.com" or something. :lol:

Kafir, I've read the Quran, the Sira, Bukhari and the Sahih Muslim.

You are the imposter who posts propaganda.

:rofl:

Yeah, Avigdor, I'll believe that you've read all 8,000 or so pages of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim the day I see your mansion in NJ and your executive office in Goldman Sachs's headquarters.

Christ, at least make your lies somewhat plausible, Jewbacca.

:rofl:

Yeah, Avigdor, I'll believe that you've read all 8,000 or so pages of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim the day I see your mansion in NJ and your executive office in Goldman Sachs's headquarters.

Christ, at least make your lies somewhat plausible, Jewbacca.

Don't be so jealous of successful Jews just because Muslims are so backward and such losers. One-third of Arabs are illiterate and half of all Arab bitches are illiterate. You're so fucked up.

Don't be so jealous of successful Jews just because Muslims are so backward and such losers. One-third of Arabs are illiterate and half of all Arab bitches are illiterate. You're so fucked up.

100% of Jewish tools named Marc on USMB lie about their lifestyle and academic achievements. I find it hilarious that you expected people to believe that you've read some ten-thousand pages of Islamic scripture, not to mention that you're a wildly successful banking executive. :lol:

Jews, Christians, Muslims, for fuck sake you are all reading the same poem and killing over the syntax.

Jews, Christians, Muslims, for fuck sake you are all reading the same poem and killing over the syntax.

Islam is not a legitimate religion, it is a cult that steals from Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad was not a prophet, he was a pedophile and a terrorist.

Muslims in Gaza built a childrens center in honor of a white, Christian, US citizen.

It is interesting that they would do that.

You're the Forum Dunce.

"Persecution Of Christians By Muslim Palestinians"
Persecution of Christians in Palestinian Authority

You're the Forum Dunce.

Christian Muslim relationship as reported by Jews.

Hmmm.

You're the Forum Dunce who knows nothing about the Middle East.

100% of Jewish tools named Marc on USMB lie about their lifestyle and academic achievements. I find it hilarious that you expected people to believe that you've read some ten-thousand pages of Islamic scripture, not to mention that you're a wildly successful banking executive. :lol:

There is no Islamic scripture. Your religion is a bogus cult invented by an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and terrorist who heard voices in his head named Angel Gabriel that gave him messages from Allah to fuck lots of women, including molesting 6 year-old infants, hijack caravans, behead his opponents, including women, steal people's land, loot and extort. And this monster is known as The Perfect Man.

Your scripture is a clumsy rip-off of the Bible.

Islam is a joke, except, the hundreds of millions of dead people killed under Islam are not laughing.

Last edited:

There is no Islamic scripture. Your religion is a bogus cult invented by an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and terrorist who heard voices in his head named Angel Gabriel that gave him messages from Allah to fuck lots of women, including molesting 6 year-old infants, hijack caravans, behead his opponents, including women, steal people's land, loot and extort. And this monster is known as The Perfect Man.

Islam is a joke, except, the hundreds of millions of dead people killed under Islam are not laughing.

YIkes!

What say ye Islam?

And remember words are not bombs.

Your scripture is a clumsy rip-off of the Bible.

The only joke here is your falsified credentials, something you still have yet to address. :lol:

Ms. Si Modo is absolutely welcome to associate herself with Kahane wannabes like Marc if she so wishes. Nothing drives fools together like irrational hatred of Islam. :lol:

Ms. Si Modo is absolutely welcome to associate herself with Kahane wannabes like Marc if she so wishes. Nothing drives fools together like irrational hatred of Islam. :lol:
Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though. I just recognize that Muslims hate me, have no respect for me, and justify their dishonesty and disrespect for me through some words of their prophet.

Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though.
Oh, right, shame on me for assuming so after you thanked a post containing Marcahane's slander du jour regarding Muhammad (SAWS). :rolleyes:

I just recognize that Muslims hate me, have no respect for me, and justify their dishonesty and disrespect for me through some words of their prophet.
You think we hate you? I don't hate you. I pity you and all of those who shut themselves off from Islam before they're even able to learn about it.

Ah, but I don't hate Islam. Don't let that stop you from playing the victim, though.
Oh, right, shame on me for assuming so after you thanked a post containing Marcahane's slander du jour regarding Muhammad (SAWS). :rolleyes:

If you want to believe that I hate Islam even after I specifically say I don't, that's your choice.

I just recognize that Muslims hate me, have no respect for me, and justify their dishonesty and disrespect for me through some words of their prophet.
You think we hate you? ....
Yup. I also believe they do not respect me. I also believe they personally justify any dishonesty toward me.

.... I don't hate you. I pity you and all of those who shut themselves off from Islam before they're even able to learn about it.
Don't. Or do. It really matters little to me what you say about that. I have little reason to believe a devout Muslim when s/he speaks to me.

Last edited:
HA!

I wonder how many are shocked that si modo's stupid pussy gets wet every time she reads marc talk about dead muslims...

laughably, this thread does the exact opposite of what marc and his little **** groupie thinks it does and makes zionists and their blind zombie buddies look like the raving killers they are, ironically.

Forum List

Back