Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Imam raif has already acknowledged the funding would come from Saudi Arabia.
Link please?

(but I have no problem if muslims from anywhere want to help fund the construction of the mosque)

I'm sure the link is available since imam raif has spoken about Saudi funding.

So in other words, you just threw out a bogus statement that you can't back up with facts or a link.

Typical :doubt:

The Park 51 mosque will signal that Islam is going to be an integral part of the American experiment. :cool:

Get this straight right now asshole... America is NOT an "experiment." Fuck you, fuck islam, and fuck that ground zero victory mosque straight to hell.

Thomas Jefferson, in his First Inaugural Address, enumerated what he called 'the essential principles of our government . which ought to shape its Administration.' He then stated:

"These principles form the bright constellation which has gone before us and guided our steps through an age of revolution and reformation. The wisdom of our sages and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment. They should be the creed of our political faith, the text of civil instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty, and safety."

Will the great American experiment succeed?

I could tell you to go back to Israel.

But, this isn't what this thread is about. :cool:

I'm already in Israel, thanks very much.
If you live in Israel.

Why do you even care where a mosque is built in America?

And why should it even be any of your business?? :doubt:

I live in Israel and in the New York vicinity, Muhammadan.

Thus, I'm extra-aware of the evils of Islam and Islamic jihad.

The Park 51 mosque will signal that Islam is going to be an integral part of the American experiment. :cool:

Get this straight right now asshole... America is NOT an "experiment." Fuck you, fuck islam, and fuck that ground zero victory mosque straight to hell.

Thomas Jefferson, in his First Inaugural Address, enumerated what he called 'the essential principles of our government . which ought to shape its Administration.' He then stated:

"These principles form the bright constellation which has gone before us and guided our steps through an age of revolution and reformation. The wisdom of our sages and blood of our heroes have been devoted to their attainment. They should be the creed of our political faith, the text of civil instruction, the touchstone by which to try the services of those we trust; and should we wander from them in moments of error or of alarm, let us hasten to retrace our steps and to regain the road which alone leads to peace, liberty, and safety."

Will the great American experiment succeed?

Jefferson shouldn't even be invoked by a Muhammadan, since democracy is totally antithetical to Islamic doctrine that makes Islam the government, sharia the law of the land and Muslims the rulers of the caliphate.

Under Islamic doctrine, non-Muslims must convert to Islam, submit to Islamic rule or die

Jefferson must be turning in his grave over the threat of fascist Islam to American democracy

Last edited:
Link please?

(but I have no problem if muslims from anywhere want to help fund the construction of the mosque)

So in other words, you just threw out a bogus statement that you can't back up with facts or a link.

In other words, I only help my own children with their homework. Have your parents do the same.

After all, allah invented Google. :lol:

In other words, I only help my own children with their homework. Have your parents do the same.
Once again, you have trapped yourself with another B.S. statement for all of the board to see.

Otherwise, you would have provided a link. :lol:

Link please?

Who is bogus, again, Muhammadan? Your bogus cult was invented by an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile and gangster who stole Jews' scripture, prophets and patriarchs and who was kicked out of Mecca by his own people for being a charlatan.

Your own bogus pedophile false prophet Muhammad said it's ok to be bogus...

Bukhari:V7B67N427---
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.

Last edited:

Once again, you have trapped yourself with another B.S. statement for all of the board to see.

Otherwise, you would have provided a link. :lol:

Must be really hard to use a search engine when you haven't transitioned out of the Middle Ages, eh, Muhammadan?

I thought allah invented computer. No?

Who is bogus, again, Muhammadan? Your bogus cult was invented by an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile and gangster who stole Jews' scripture, prophets and patriarchs and who was kicked out of Mecca by his own peope for being a charlatan.

The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.
Since you refuse to stay on topic Marc39.

You are now on Ignore.

Bye

Who is bogus, again, Muhammadan? Your bogus cult was invented by an illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile and gangster who stole Jews' scripture, prophets and patriarchs and who was kicked out of Mecca by his own peope for being a charlatan.

Since you refuse to stay on topic Marc39.

You are now on Ignore.

Bye

When will other muslims ignore the infidel and stop murdering us?

Why must the Mosque be built there? isn't there any other location for it?
There is already a mosque 800 yards down the street.

It has been there something like 30 years to serve the Islamic community

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

There is no reason - other than to provoke Americans. There is no major Mulsim population nearby, there are a sufficient number of mosques to service their community in the area. The only reason they want to build it is to make a point. Many moderate Muslims are in favor of the mosque being moved elsewhere - because they understand the offense it will cause. It is only the fucking moronic Muslims - and, like all religions - Islam has its fair share of idiots - that want it built there.

It's a despicable thing to do. An insult to those who lost their lives there, an insult to their families, an insult to New Yorkers and an insult to Americans. All the building will do is cause more anger and resentment.

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

Try not to treat us as though we are stupid, Sunni. All Mosques are 'community centers'... for their community. We aren't fooled by pretending it's something it is not.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead. That shows me what your major concern is.... and it sure as hell isn't the mosque. It's yet another point scoring bitch by you against Jews.

Hey lying douche bag, there are over 1000 mosques in New York City! They have been offered to have their mosqued mosted (and not too far at all), yet the terrorist sympathizers refuse moving, because they want to mark their victory and spit in America's face!

There is no major Mulsim population nearby, there are a sufficient number of mosques to service their community in the area
Please provide Link to back this up.

Thanks

Do your own fucking research. It's your fucking Mosque. It's not even a major residential area. Idiot. You support the mosque only because it's a mosque. If it was a synagogue, and it had been Jews who perpetrated 9/11, you'd be ranting about it. You are a hypocrite. I have no respect for hypocrites.

You want a good relationship with non-Muslims? Prove it. Move the fucking mosque. Show Americans how much you all care.

Forum List

Back